Time for IndiRank to be upgraded - need ideas!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Bloggers! Now that we've completed a revamp of IndiVine, it's time for IndiRank to have an upgrade as well. Here are a few ideas I have as of now:

• We create a dashboard for every blogger (in their account), where they can see detailed info on their IndiRank.
  • This detailed info will include customized tips on how to improve IndiRank - based on the values picked up by our crawler.
  • We'll include the previous IndiRank - with graphs to show how a blog's IndiRank has changed over time, and why.
  • We'll show a countdown timer to the next update.

Any other ideas? Smile

Replies 61 to 66 of 66 Descending
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@renie

i had informed you about my indirank badge layout problem. The blog url problem has been sorted out but the rank is still in a messy condition. Can you please fix it.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey dude, I think your blog's CSS is messing with the widget. I need to troubleshoot this - will fix it and let you know!

Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

i didnt understand a thing of what you just said. But ill be patient and wait for you to sort it out. Thanks !

leon
leon
from kolkata
14 years ago

where is indichild ?

DaisyBlue
DaisyBlue
from Chennai
14 years ago

I also agree for the name change .. we always tend to associate the term "rank" with lower being the top !

Either we change the points to match the name or vice versa :D

Saurabh Hirani
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Subtle point but very well put. Indiscore makes more sense.

Sandy
Sandy
from Delhi
14 years ago

What about changes to Indivine? I had suggested that about 3-4 months back? Why is Indivine being bypassed?

R Saraswathan
R Saraswathan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Excellent initiative Renie, to motivate the community for performing better. Looking forward to the upgrade!

Saraswathan

Gurdit
Gurdit
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Change the name...IndiRank indicates some sort of "Rank", whereas really, the number is a SCORE.

The image should clearly display "INDISCORE" and display "xx/100" so that people know that it's a score and not a rank :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread