How much is your blog worth ??

Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

i chanced upon and interesting website www.websiteoutlook.com that gives some interesting facts about your webistes monetization.

check it out and see what your blog is worth www.websiteoutlook.com

Replies 61 to 80 of 80 Descending
Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

It  varies from one website to another but we can learn some evaluation for our blog...

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

Site not opening, thus confirming what I knew all along- StaggLandd is priceless.

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

I hate to break the party here. A website's value is what someone is willing to pay for it. 

The Nameless One
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I was about to say the same thing. Besides isn't one's blog pricelss to the blogger?

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
I checked out and it came to be $6153.9 :P
Gunjesh Kumar
Gunjesh Kumar
from Jamshedpur
11 years ago

For my website, it is $55,465.40

Any takers....I will give 25% discount for any indiblogger....LOL!!!

Bro. Real worth site, dude.
Adeline Gear
Adeline Gear
from Chennai
10 years ago

I recenly sold my blog for about INR 70,000. I guess you can check out Flippa's website valuation tool for a decent value.

Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
According to flippa's evaluation tool my site worth is $405,000
Niyati Mavinkurve
Niyati Mavinkurve
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Mine is just $385 by blogcalculator, websiteoutlook refused to calculate mine saying it wasn't a valid domain!! 

Shashank Arora
Shashank Arora
from MOGA
10 years ago

I don't want to know worth of my blog. I just want to know is my blog good. If I do lots of hard work can I raise my blog and of course money also comes. thanks

Deepti Gahrotra
Deepti Gahrotra
from Ilmenau
10 years ago

Mine says not a valid domain name... -.- http://imjinxd.blogspot.in/

Atul Kumar Pandey
Atul Kumar Pandey
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Mine is above $11000 USD of Domain www.GetHow.org

Chirag Jain
Chirag Jain
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Old post but insightful.

Thanks

Chirag

www.reviewstoday.in

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

My followers say my blog is invaluable...I have never tried to calculate my blogs worth from any website because no website will ever know its true value without knowing how many global researches are done on my blog, how many people daily gets benefited by my blog and how much perception is changed through my blog...For me the calculated value is only a number, nothing else..

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Couldn't agree more Partha!

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

my blog worth more than pounds and dollars , because its the combination my feelings , thoughts and my hardwork . Stop posting these spams 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Come on Kajal, it's a 4 years back thing [Grin]

Thanks For Sharing such awesome Link

I Checked it 3642.7 USD

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Waiting to be a blog-billionaire [Wink]

Amanda mcMahon
Amanda mcMahon
from Thane
9 years ago

Funny they have my traffic a bit off for sure for www.attachedmoms.com

12103.4  is the value. Ha!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago
Overview for my blog:

"Your blog (url) has 594448 traffic rank in world by alexa. and is getting 1850 pageviews per day and making USD 6.55 daily. Your blog has 49 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. Your blog is hosted in United States at eNET data center. Your blog is most populer in india. Estimated worth of passey dot info is USD 4781.5 according to websiteoutlook."Sounds fine on a few things... the rest is bullshit. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d9

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Possible in your case for sure..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Only one million?

How do we know our blog's worth?

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

All our based on stats and stuff NSV, all are just for a laugh sake. It is just an orderly coherent comparison. The only way to know your blog's worth is by the amount of work you have if its your personal blog, and if you have made a commercial blog, its through your commercial sale value, which you can get by putting your blog on reselling.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

These sites  calculate your blog's worth by taking a weighted sum of metrics like PR, alexa, backlinks, moz, backlinks etc. 

If you are not planning to sell, then you need not bother about it.

If you are planning to sell it, then use one  of the following methods.

• Multiply your blog's monthly earnings by some factor between 6 and 24. If you feel that some work needs to be done continuously on your blog to maintain the income, then choose a lower factor.
  • If your blog is content rich (tech tutorials, guides etc and not literary/personal stuff), then people may buy even if your curren earnings are zero.

Have a look at this site: https://flippa.com/ 

Adeline Gear
Adeline Gear
from Chennai
9 years ago

These tools are nice and fun. But in relaity calcualting the value of a blog would entirely depend on the cotnent, search ranking, social signals, revenue genrated and the age of the blog. If you blog generates about $1000 per month and has further potential for monetization my guess would be that it could go for an average 3 times its value. That would be approximately $3000 +

LockSign in to reply to this thread