Inspire a fragrance - Contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

New contest from Godrej! Inspire with your travel experience and help create the first crowd sourced perfume and win exciting prizes.

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=114 

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: -
Replies 61 to 80 of 87 Descending
Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello Everyone,

All the hampers have been dispatched! Please check your InDispatch for AWB details. They have been sent via Overnite Courier. 

Mrs  Suranga Date
Mrs Suranga Date
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Swati,  Just received your email with the AWB no for Overnite Couriers.  Thank you .

They called me yesterday saying their fellow came the day before (25th ? )  and couldnt find my house. (This after 3 other courier types found my house on that day).  When i asked why they couldnt call or sms (like most other courier types do), I was told their delivery types dont have phones. Their status for the awb no on the computer shows the stuff as out for delivery since yesterday.  

I just called their Mumbai customer service number, which appears to be a single person sitting beside a landline somewhere. They tell me the amazing piece of information that IIT( 10,000 residents/students, with all major couriers and other merchants moving in and out 24 x 7 ) is "closed" on weekends , so they wont deliver.  They also dont have a link to my details  when AWB number is given by me, and one needs to spell out everything, since nothing seems to be online for customer service.  They now tell me they will deliver on Monday.  Somehow, I dont believe them. 

I have received several dispatches from Indiblogger via various couriers , in the past with no problem.

I would be grateful if you desist from using these Overnite Express courier guys in Mumbai. In case the choice of courier is defined by Messr Godrej, please forward this to them.  

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, these erring courier agencies need to be set right.

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Hi Swati & team IB,

Received the lovely Godrej Gift Hamper..

Thanks a tonne..Now Waiting for the weekly winner voucher..Laughing

Ankita S
Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
9 years ago

recv the wonderful hamper! thanks IB :)

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Swati,

I haven't received my hamper yet. Overnite's website tells me:

Undelivered : CONSIGNMENT MIS ROUTED Friday, September 26, 2014

AWB number: 2121576321

Please check.

Thanks,

Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Inditeam, please look into this. I still haven't received my hamper :-(

Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I've finally received the hamper! Smile Yay! The "lush green" scented room-spray is quite nice and has a citrusy aroma. I'll use the other 2 car-fresheners tomorrow when I go out to vote. Hope those are nice too!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Godrej hamper received.

hamper has three different forms of freshners... a car freshner that I haven't used yet, one room freshner in an elliptical container that I'll open later, and one cylindrical cannister. The last one is the one I sprayed...  and the room was filled with a rather soap-like smell. can't call it a fragrance... and it doesn't refresh, unless memories of bathing with rexona happen to be refreshing for someone.

I hope the other two aren't anywhere close to this one... and now I'm afraid of them. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

rexona! Undecided I hate it. Innocent

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Well Ranjith... not many people love soapy fragrances. Makes the room feel as if it has just been sanitised by the MCD.

Haven't received it yet Frown ..and I don't like soapy Fragrances  :-((

VP
VP
from MUZAFFARPUR
9 years ago

where to submit blog for this contest???

Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

the contest is already over VP

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Swati - I tracked my hamper and it says on the overnight website that "Undelivered - premises locked". How can I get it resent to me?

divsi
divsi
from mumbai
9 years ago

loved the hamper! :) waiting for the updates on the voucher ! Smile

Yet to receive my hamper... Frown

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

me too didnot recieve yet Cry

anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
9 years ago

Yup It has ended and the last gift hamper has also been delivered. Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Not yet received my hamper... and when tracked - it says, 'Mumbai: In-Transit since 26th September' Innocent

The company doesn't even provide for a contact number where we can call and shout at them.

Where is my hamper? Cry

Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello Everyone,

We have received a few complaints regarding non-delivery of these hampers. I have just sent an email to all hamper winners - asking for a confirmation. Please reply with your response as soon as you can so that we can address each case without any delay. 

Request your support! 

Many thanks! 

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Thank you so much for following up on this, Swati - highly appreciated; look forward to receiving the hamper soon!
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I have not recieved any mail or hamper Frown

Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi knitha.urs,

Is you name in the hamper-winners list? Please let me know so we can resolve this immediately. 

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

sorry Swati replied in wrong thread...I mistook this thread for borosil one...Igonre my previous msg thanks

Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

i replied the mail saying 'NO"

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

done 

Thanks Swati for the follow-up. Highly appreciable Smile ...have received the mail and had to answer with a NO Frown . Hope will get the hamper soon... Thanks again Team IB.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Yay!! Received the gift hamper just now! Thanks a lot, Swati - Happy Diwali (in advance)! :-)
Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Those who had replied with a 'NO' but have got it now, please let me know via an email message on the same thread. Thank you :) 

When are you guys sending Winner's vouchers. I am waiting Innocent Tongue out

divsi
from mumbai
9 years ago

i am waiting too :P

LockSign in to reply to this thread