Happy Hours - Bring Back the Touch

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Another Happy Hours campaign, by Parachute #BringBackTheTouch

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/bring-back-the-touch/#

PS: The submission of the entries for this contest starts at 12noon, 19th Nov. Entries can be submitted then after through the submit button which will be made visible on contest page.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: .
Replies 61 to 80 of 93 Descending
Jay Shah
Jay Shah
from Pune
9 years ago

Hello, bloggers!

I recently joined IndiBlogger and only a few days ago I started to understand the terminology and this community.

Today I wrote my first post ever for Happy Hours (as soon as I could think and write in an hour and that too at office!) and I received the voucher Smile 

Thank you, IndiBlogger and Parachute!!! 

Nozzer Pardiwala
Nozzer Pardiwala
from Mumbai
9 years ago

where is the submit post button

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

The vouchers are over and the contest is closed.

I think they issued vouchers only to first timers.

I had followed all rules but no luck.

Vivek Rastogi
Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

HI Renie, I didn't received my voucher as well. Even didn't got rejection mail.

Happy blogging..

Vivek

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Are there 'rejection mails' being sent to bloggers whose post did not manage to qualify (for whatever reason) for a voucher? 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Rejection mails are sent if your post is one of the first x entries but it didn't follow the submission guidelines (no link, spelling and grammatical errors) etc.  But for posts which are not among the first x entries, as far as I know, no rejection mails are sent.

Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

When I have submitted my post, Queue was not there on button. Hence I thought I didn't get rejection mail, so I should get voucher.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ok... I'm not sure if that queue feature was implemented from the morning itself or later in the day! Foot in mouth

Why are the posts not visible on Indivine?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

May be Renie is yet to write code for that part Foot in mouth

But it is reducing readers to my post. Already, I dont get many Frown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Readers moh maya hai :))

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I really like the concept of Happy Hours, but this is the first time that I'm not happy with what is done.....Vouchers were given to 75 people, while 175 entries were accepted...I think Indiblogger shouldn't have accepted more than 85 to 90 entries. One reason to accept so many entries could be that the Indi team knew that Parachute will increase the number of vouchers, but then they decided to not do so..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

@Mohit Once 75 entries were reached, the 'Submit' button changed to 'SUbmit (Queued)' button to indicate that 75 entries were already reached. It is upto a blogger to submit or not when submissions are queued.

It is not advisable that the submit link be closed immediately after reaching 75 or (80-90) entries because if they there is always a probability that vouchers may be increased. Someone (A) who comes at 12:30 may be a submissions closed message. And if IndiTeam contacts parachute at 2:00 and they receive a positivereply at 3:00 , they will reopen the submissions. Then a person (B) who comes to submit  at 3:00 will be able to submit gets the voucher. But as per FCFS,  A should have got the voucher and not B. Undecided

Laughing

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Phew! that was one complex explanation, Ranjith... but you made it across the finish line! <applause!> :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Tongue outLaughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

RInnocent¿¿¿¿

Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

ah Ranjith your answer was perfect, but from now bloggers may not think about writing unless they're sure that they'll be able to submit exact at 12..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Mohit Right! Foot in mouth Or one can ask someone else to submit the post on their behalf Wink

TechChumz
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I think the reason for keeping posts in the queue is actually because some posts get rejected each time. So for every 100 posts, if 5-10 are rejected, we do need to keep around 120 in the queue to take care of eventualities.

iswarya laxmi
iswarya laxmi
from palakkad
9 years ago

Hi,

I didnt get the voucher. I was among the first to submit and followed the rules. Wonder why no voucher. 

http://www.i-am-girly.com/2014/11/bring-back-touch.html

Please help

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

At what time did you submit?

As far as I know, all vouchers got over in the first 4-5 minutes.

anupam joseph
from Lucknow
9 years ago

Your post doesn't talk about a couple whose relationship is revived by 'the touch'. They specifically asked for it. Maybe that's what went wrong.

Create your own characters, write a story about rekindling the spark by bringing back the touch in a passionate relationship. #BringBackTheTouch. 

iswarya laxmi
iswarya laxmi
from palakkad
9 years ago

I didnt get a queued message too :( It was submit button only not queued. I submitted sharp 12

Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Iswarya Laxmi your clock must be 10 minutes behind...I had submitted around 12 10 if I'm not wrong, then too I didn't get the voucher..

Vivek Rastogi
Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

When I have submitted my post, Queue was not there on button. Hence I thought I didn't get rejection mail, so I should get voucher.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Vouchers increased to 150! 

Chetali Khera
Chetali Khera
from delhi-ncr
9 years ago

i submitted by entry after the link opened again..but mine 178 entry.I hope they include more vouchers !

Very less chance of getting it.Instead of giving 1000 voucher ,they can make more blogger happy by giving 500 voucher.

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

how do i get to know the position of my post in the queue?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

There is no way to find it now.

You can check it only during submission.

sneh
sneh
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

Can your very own snehstradamus get a reward for predicting vouchers will be increased Tongue out

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Indiblogger Thanks for increasing the number of vouchers...

Hi Team IB,

I submitted my post in the first round, right after the submit button came up, exactly at 12. There was no queue button of course, in fact even after I was done submitting my post, there was no queue button for 3-4 minutes. But still niether I got any rejection mail nor any update on the fate of my post. In fact it does not even reflect on Indivine. #clueless Undecided

Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Ragini I think we will get the voucher today..I had submitted at 12 10...

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
9 years ago

*neither.

I hate misspelling words! Sealed Yell

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

they've increased the vouchers...so u'll get it

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
9 years ago

I hope so ND. Money mouth

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
9 years ago

Yippie! The voucher arrived! Thank you so much Team IB and Parachute. CoolMoney mouth

Are the entires submitted earlier still be considrered?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Of course!

iswarya laxmi
iswarya laxmi
from palakkad
9 years ago

I still didnt receive the voucher nor the rejection mail since my entry was not queued :(

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I also didn't get it yet..I had submitted at 12:10. Lets hope for the best..

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

I don't know why mine got rejected,i rechecked many times it was all correct.I was so hope fullFrown

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey. I got a mail saying my entrt was rejected because IB could not access my post. I checked indivine and my post isnt there at all. How is this possible? :( 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Only accepted posts are shown on IndiVine.

LockSign in to reply to this thread