Dove Contest: ..... and that was the end of my hair problems!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Dove seems to like IndiBloggers too much for here is the third contest from them ( if I'm not mistaken) And this time, the topic is a fairly long and starting with three dots  Smile

and that was the end of my hair problems!

And surprising to see that Renie hasn't created a forum thread and there is no last date mentioned for this contest. Hope that it does not run indefinitely. Sealed

Let's start our discussion about the theme and the prizes that you would like to have: an ipad 2 or a smartphone from samsung... Smile

Here is the link to the contest page: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=58 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: link
Replies 81 to 100 of 114 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Winners announced - congratulations to all the winners! Smile

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you Renie... I love the topics you guys come out with because they make me think. They make me think on subjects that I am unfamiliar with... and then make me think of expressing in a new way. I love these contests! I also love reading all that people write! Yes, I also love winning... I hope I get featured in one of publications that were mentioned. :)

Bhushavali
Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

Congrats to the winners!!! :)

Sajan Rajagopal
Sajan Rajagopal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats Folks! Eager to read the winning entries! And to Dove- Respect. Wen's the next competition?!

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

am in the office and cant even yell out of excitement..yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! am so so happy!!!

congratulations all the winners!!!!

dhiren
dhiren
from Bharuch
11 years ago

YAY !!!!!!! congratulations to all Winners and me too ! :D I am so so excited ! :D

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations winners.. 

Ranjith -So you are among the winners now. Way to go!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you! Smile

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

this is Ranjiths another big one after Castrol. Way to go dude!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

While I did not really expect to win the castrol contest, I did expect to receive something here. After all, I have submitted three entries, each in a different style. The probability of winning increases as atleast one of them might tally with the style the judges are looking for. 

@ TSW Thank you Smile

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats to all winners. Good to see my friends, Arvind Passey, Ranjith, Nabanitha, Uma Maheshwari among the winners.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you TF... came to know of this 'win' only after I read a comment on the winning blog post. :)

Nabanita Dhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks TF Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

SmileSurprisedLaughingCool

Very, very happy! Thank you IB and the judges too... Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Congratulations! Now you can be more active on the forum from the mobile version :)))
Shesha Chaturvedi
Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners :)

Ash
Ash
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners !

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

wow.. i am too in the winners list this time.. thanks indi.. wish the results had a month ago.. just bought a mobile.. :)

Congratulations to all winners :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congrats to all winners... and all friends among the winners.

Those who are still not on my friends-list on FB or twitter or even indiblogger... please find me. I am bad at finding people... but good in responding fast -- just like the Indian cricket team! :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

...and yes, I also hope the Samsung smartphone is a Galaxy S3... :)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congrats to winners! Cool

And for people like me who were hoping hard to secure at least one position, for all the efforts, hard work we put on Indi contest esp this- Frown. Such a dampener!!!

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
Congratulations to all the winners.I hope the deserving entries won. Cheers! @ Arvind Passey - I hope you get the Samsung Galaxy S3 as brand managers always win grand prizes. ;) :)
Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations to the winners!! Nice to see a lot of known names in the list of winners! Now on to reading the winning entries!

Amruta Marwah
from Eden Prairie
11 years ago

Hey Deepa, Where is the list of winners? How would I get to read their entries?

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Amruta, If you go to the first post on this thread, it shows the link of the contest and they never remove it from the thread. Same goes for all contests, they may fall off the homepage slideshow of Indiblogger but the threads will still have the links. http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=58  will show you the winners and their entries on the right of the page.

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Many Congrats to the deserving winners and also especially to Ranjith!
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you! Smile

Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

congrats ranjith Smile to other winners as well :) looking forward to reading the entries . . 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Thank you :-) 

LockSign in to reply to this thread