New Contest - Knowledge is Great

If you could Study/Specialize in any subject of your choice in the UK, what would it be? Where? and Why?

For more details: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=98

YAY!!! I got a chance to create a contest thread

Replies 81 to 100 of 114 Descending
riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
9 years ago

No updates.... The wait

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
9 years ago

tick tock tic.

Rutavi Mehta
Rutavi Mehta
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I have been never writing for contest this was the only contest I ever participated because I had great topis to talk on Animal behaviour which is not often in India study. Im really upset how Indiblogger function, there is no deadline for the contest, no updation on when the announcement is ever done, no reply to tweets from their end. Suprisingly I know Vineet and Renie really well and always thought the contest are well maintained, but they should atleast inform when the contest annnoucement would be done.

riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
9 years ago

It is too much wait now. How can they just take 3 months to declare a result! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

some contests took more than three months Wink

riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I know :( This is going to be one of those as well

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

any update?

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

the wait dampens the participation enthuasism. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Never heard of anyone quit contests due to waiting.  If at all people quit it was due to losing or topics being too commercial for their blog's theme.

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

TF, trust me it does atleast in my case and when some results are seriously questionable as well. 

riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Completely agree @heena.. 

#knowledgeisgreat contest, results are delayed because most of the judges are LARPERS, but then weren't {Joe Bidden|Bill Gates|Monica Lewinsky}|{wait|eternal}|{rename|rewrite|edit|} contest name to {ignorance|not knowing|} is bliss.

But seriously, I think I heard somebody say 27th April is the date to look forward to.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Mera number kab aayega :)

@defiant princess ... seems like somebody did finally find his apple under a tree ... all these theorms of gravity are all true ... and so may be the case with Adam and Eve as well ... truth be believed I think the Apple is on its way now !

riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
9 years ago

When When When?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Winners announced! Smile

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Congrats to all winners. And yes, the one who won macbook, this computerless girl "envy" you..lolz #Kidding!

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats winners..

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Congrats to all the winners Smile

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats Raksha Bhat, Destination Infinity and all others.

Raksha Bhat
Raksha Bhat
from Bengaluru
9 years ago

thank you The Fool:-)

Congratulations to all the winners! Smile

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
9 years ago

At the risk of sounding like 'sour grapes', I was sure of at least a FK voucher if not more so am surprised at results :P

But congrats to winners :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Canary, I second you on that! but congrats that u won for "Skyscanner" atleast. Here..I won nothing for neither of the contests.

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Agree with you Canary. :(

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Ekta, im sure there will be a next time for u coz u write well :)

I thought ur lenovo win was lovely :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks Canary, that is so sweet of you. 

These days I am concentrating more on my normal blog and my fashion blog than contests incl BA etc..Except for few good posts winning the contests, I feel lot of teeny-weeny, picture, filmy dialogue [read almost similar n juvenile] posts winning prize has dampened my writing and spirit. So lets focus on haute kutir or things that we actually wanna write :) Congrats again! Well deserved win!

LockSign in to reply to this thread