Locked Young bloggers, I mean Teen, early twenty bloggers.. out here?

jaynth busi
jaynth busi
from guntur
10 years ago

Hey guys, I guess all of the bloggers around here are well settled engineers, Doctors, Media what not every profession.

But, I was just thinking about creating a thread for the youngies...

Any one out there just say your experience on teen blogging

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: a space :p
Replies 81 to 100 of 116 Descending
Naman Kumar
Naman Kumar
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Hello, I'm Naman Kumar 17 years old from New delhi. I'm a blogger at Naman's Board. Naman Board is a hub for English writings including science fiction, poems, quotes, essay on Life, Motivation, Inspirational. Hope to see you there.

LAKHAN SADDI
LAKHAN SADDI
from Banga
8 years ago

hey, m just 20 and i started blogging this year and also attended word up meet at gurgaon.

So far its been fun and quite addictive.

Vivek Rastogi
Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

My kid is 11 only and he blogs since last 3-4 years..

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

He must be a kid or under teen blogger then Tongue out

mohd nazar mubeen
mohd nazar mubeen
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I am blogging since my 18th birthday :)

Zainab Travadi
Zainab Travadi
from Porbandar
8 years ago

I'm 17

Work un progress

Clementia DSouza
Clementia DSouza
from Mumbai
8 years ago

24 blogging since a year :P

Vivek
Vivek
from PUNE
8 years ago

I blog about poetry.........

Mariyam Abid
Mariyam Abid
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I've just turned 20 and blogging seems like the best thing ever for me. My niche is beauty, skincare and makeup and I'm quite passionate about it. I've started blogging since 8 months and I couldn't seem to stop!

S. K. Rajeshwari
S. K. Rajeshwari
from Sambalpur
8 years ago

I'm 21 and I love to read and write. The only reason I started my blog is because unfortunately the people surrounding me do not value writing. My College faculties and friends never cease to mock me for my insatiable desire to read and write(things that are not Mechanical). However now that I have started my blog people around me no longer matter. They will keep teasing me for my love for literature for it is not their cup of tea. But I am happy in my own world now for I get to read and know about likeminded people who value writing. I don't always get time to post all my write ups in my blog. Most of them stay on paper napkins, back of my college notebooks and journal but I certainly am trying to stay in touch with my own as well as other bloggers. After a semester I will be entering the corporate world and the topics of my write-ups may change but I would not stop blogging.

S. K. Rajeshwari
S. K. Rajeshwari
from Sambalpur
8 years ago

I'm 21 and I love to read and write. The only reason I started my blog is because unfortunately the people surrounding me do not value writing. My College faculties and friends never cease to mock me for my insatiable desire to read and write(things that are not Mechanical). However now that I have started my blog people around me no longer matter. They will keep teasing me for my love for literature for it is not their cup of tea. But I am happy in my own world now for I get to read and know about likeminded people who value writing. I don't always get time to post all my write ups in my blog. Most of them stay on paper napkins, back of my college notebooks and journal but I certainly am trying to stay in touch with my own as well as other bloggers. After a semester I will be entering the corporate world and the topics of my write-ups may change but I would not stop blogging.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

That's the spirit, keep going Smile. All the best.

Anjana Arun
Anjana Arun
from Tirunelveli
8 years ago

Hello..

I'm 20.Happy to be here..I started my blog a couple of weeks ago..still getting the hang of things.

Well I'm 20.

Soumyadeep Bidyanta
Soumyadeep Bidyanta
from Siliguri
8 years ago

I'm 17... So I guess that can be considered young.

Mridul Pareek
Mridul Pareek
from Gandhinagar
8 years ago

I'm 20 and here's my blog: http://www.urbanrabbit.in/

Would love to connect! :)

Ramees Kaztro
Ramees Kaztro
from Kerala
8 years ago

Yeh dude am in...

I am an 18 years old Plus Two student. My site is http://www.techandroiding.com

Rupam Advita
Rupam Advita
from Patna
8 years ago

Hi.. i have joined today. .😎😎😎

sowmya
sowmya
from india.
8 years ago

Age is for the maturity of our thought, not the our physical existance in this world. be creative stay teen ever in your thoughts....Cool

Jensy George
Jensy George
from Chennai
8 years ago

Teen Blogging posts on Broken Love :P not on gadgets

Mahathi Anand
Mahathi Anand
from Chennai
8 years ago

I am a young one :D21 :)I think  there are a lot many of us here in IndiBlogger :D 

Dipraj
Dipraj
from kolkata
7 years ago

18 years, I'm in this category Cool

LockThis topic is locked.