One request to all Indiblogger members

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hey fellow bloggers,

Today I have a small request to you all....I want that you all please give some of your time to the review section of Indiblogger....Give some of your time to review the blog's of the members of Indiblogger.....Try to review at least 3-5 blogs/day....It will help that blogger to improve his/her blog, and inspire him.her to come up with a killer contents in the future......I will review all the blogs of all the members who will comment in this thread with my best possible knowledge (Please you don't have to leave your blog's link here, I'll find it via your profile).....so please be a little bit more active in the "Review Section"......It's a request.....

Replies 81 to 100 of 121 Descending
prachie gohil
prachie gohil
from mumbai
10 years ago

I think blog reviews are fun and a learning process. Though i feel a tad bit awkward because i end up liking blogs which are already too good and don't need much improvement. But okay, i'll jump into the pool and review random blogs today. Happy Reviewing everyone!

Janak Kumar Yadav
Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
10 years ago

Good initiative Aditya, Blog reviews create enthusiasm for blogging. What we do is, we read the Title of blogpost, contents in it, even Blogger's profile too, but, overall What we miss while reading blogs, are the same thing for which that blogger is writing, and that thing is "Blog Review" which is more important than comments for the growth of a blogger and his blog. Reviewing really helps!!! For most newbies, its utmost important for their growth and enthusiasm.

Aditya Bhargav
Aditya Bhargav
from Jamshedpur
10 years ago

ya completely agree, although i am new to the community (that means i have had only one review of my blog till now :P ) i went through the blogs of other members and found them really good. I will increase my reviewing capacity. 

Cheers to life \m/Blogger-n-proud !

Sunny Kumar
Sunny Kumar
from Patna
10 years ago

browsed few blogs 2day.

Prachi Bhandari
Prachi Bhandari
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I will surely take the intiative..!! 

Anu
Anu
from Chennai
10 years ago

This is a very good initiative Aditya but I am also a newbie in this forum and I have submitted my blog for review.  But only two or three reviews so far.  I think it should be more as here lots of experienced bloggers are there and their guidance will make us do lots more.

Just my two cents

Anu

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Atleast you've got two or three. Mine got just one. Still, I'm gathering experience here, and everywhere else. I've been repeating this - blog review is a learning exercise. As a n00b or even as an experienced blogger, you get to learn a lot of things, may be someone's done something that adds value to his/her blog, may be someone's added a widget or something, that made his/her blog look good, may be someone's using some plugins, some HTML/CSS tricks on their blogs, that you would want to give a try to. So, take this as a learning exercise, and add two cents to other's blogs, if you feel so, and I'm sure you would be rewarded with some more reviews. There are other things to learn and get ideas from, like Privacy Policy and Disclaimer, that is necessary for you to get Google AdSense approval, managing blog archives, other SEO best practices, etc,

Nikhil
Nikhil
from calicut
10 years ago

Yes good way to bring bloggers in front of the world .

Let us make this good initiative without more delay.

Thank you.

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
10 years ago

Gonna start now.

Akshara Hegde
Akshara Hegde
from belgaum
10 years ago

Reviewed 2 blogs today. Waiting for a review of my blog. :)

Kiran Pande
Kiran Pande
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I don't think your "request" has any appreciable effect on members, which is evident from replies to "Review my blog" posts. Even I got just one reply. This probably with our attitude of "why should I, when I don't get anything out of it?" It is sad. I'm a new member, just 2 weeks old but will definitely review members blog to best of my ability.

Hope, my reply brings some hope

Kiran

Khushrav W
Khushrav W
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I don't think I'll be the right kind of person to review, since I get pretty strict and anal regarding grammatical and syntax errors or wrong metaphorical references. Certain people want a hand on the shoulder and I believe I'll be more of a slap on the back of the neck. 

Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I don't think you need to worry about those in my posts Laughing

DR.PARITOSH TRIVEDI
DR.PARITOSH TRIVEDI
from SILVASSA
10 years ago

This is my first day on this forum and also my bolg is just approved today.Happy that indiblogger has approved my blog.I am new to blogging and just started blogging 2 months ago.I have been searching and reading others blog and trying to learn basics of blogging.Thanks for starting this very helpful topic.Keep it up.

great idea dear.... i am do it know.

hindustanisakhisaheli
hindustanisakhisaheli
from boise
10 years ago

good start...i m in .......waiting to get reviews on my blog too :-)

Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago
You first have to post a thread on the review blog section to get your blog reviewed :D
Abhirath Mahipal
Abhirath Mahipal
from chennai
10 years ago
Sure. I know it's kind annoying that people never reply to review requests.
Suraj Dave
Suraj Dave
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Sure...  :) I reviewed one today.. I have been away in silence for long.. I plan to stay active now.. :)

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
10 years ago
Good initiative
Monu Alagh
Monu Alagh
from Ambala
10 years ago

Thanks i also review 4-5 blogs per day...

Archana Joyce
Archana Joyce
from Chennai
10 years ago

When I started with Indiblogger, many kind souls helped me by reviewing my blog and I respected and used almost all their suggestions. Maybe it is time for me to spread the joy...

Nisha
Nisha
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Why only new blogs? One can review older ones as well as they also want to improve.

I generally comment on the blog itself if I find something which needs to be looked upon.

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

It's nice to hear that you care to point out things about blogs, Nisha. However, I think, any shortcoming, or any of our suggestions for one's blog shouldn't be posted in the blog's comments, as since it is public, everyone can see that. Although, the blogger has the liberty to remove the comment, still, till the time that comment isn't removed or moderated, it's there for everyone to see.

While reviewing one of the blogs here, a General Knowledge blog, I came across, had more than 50% of the facts wrong, thus misleading the people, if anyone follows that blog seriously. I IndiMailed the blogger about this issue and included the correct facts and the references to cross check my claim, who in turn assured me that he would correct those facts, but still today, he hasn't corrected it. It doesn't bother me whether he is correcting it or not, as he is losing his credibility with his blog readers by not doing so.

Keep up the good work! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread