The Indian Blogger Awards 2017

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Join your fellow IndiBloggers this evening at 7PM on Twitter and Facebook for our launch of the biggest, baddest, most definitive Blogging Awards yet!

#IBA2017

logo-email-trans.png

THE AGENDA

1. We launch the Indian Blogger awards, 2017
  2. We have developed something new and would like to share it.
  3. Celebrate 10 years of IndiBlogger.

Can't wait until 7PM? Join #IBA2017 now, bring chips!

Replies 81 to 100 of 128 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

This won't be extended any further - the reason we had to it is because there are many bloggers who joined IndiBlogger just for the awards, and our moderation team has been swamped. Thankfully we're ahead of the curve now, so it definitely won't be extended!

Rohini Prajapati
Rohini Prajapati
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Really awesome

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Yayyy yayyy, I won 3 prizes in all the three categories that I had nominated my blog i.e. from the bottom to top :))

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone, Thank you IB, I love you all, O o jaane jaana dhunde tujhe deewana

CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Look carefully, Amit jee, you are still not the winner. You are just leading. I'm a very strong contender for these awards. Don't be too optimistic. Tongue out

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Congrats and all the best to you both...cheers..

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
6 years ago

Party...Party Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Laughing

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

@Partha and Ragini, I was just kidding.. the results haven't been announced as yet. In fact what I was trying to say is that even if the results were declared, from bottom up neeche se I will be the winner (to which CK is insisting that he too is in the fray ) So even for the bottom last spot, there is a stiff competition going on :))

Where are you seeing the stats?

Found it. I'm Neeche Se, and Peeche Se in the last page

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

@NSV, oh, so is there a way to see the stats? I had no idea. I was just blabbering :)) I mean, I was always sure that the bottom most place will be mine.. afterall confidence naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai Cool

There is a way..just check where your blog is nominated and navigate just like indivine Tongue out

Dushyant
Dushyant
from Bangalore
6 years ago

When is the award ceremony and where will it be?

Where are you guys seeing the status? How can I check mine?

How do we know whether our blog won an award? ( tongue in cheek Tongue out)

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Don't worry Abhimanyu, the Inditeam will surely inform you through an email Smile

Great. Waiting and exited

Tennyson
Tennyson
from Cochin
6 years ago

So, is this still open after the ending time?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Nominations have closed folks, thank you! It's going to be a busy month for the jury now. Good luck to everyone! Smile

Sania Gupta
from Ludhiana
6 years ago

@Renie: Could you please tell if the results for 'Get your Book Published" in which 10 stories were to be shortlisted have been announced?

Ahh! i am quite excited for this. Could anyone tell me, when will the results get declared?

Shazia Iqbal
Shazia Iqbal
from CHANDAULI
6 years ago

As indirank has been updated.It means she/he( Top Ranker) will be the winner for award? 

I don't think IndiRank would play such a vital role in these awards. This is independent of ranking. There is a panel of judges as well.

Can we check the posts nominated by the blogger, when they were nominating their blogs for the award. As in if I nominate my blog under Short Stories category, I was asked to give the best 3 stories to support it. Can I check those of others?

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Just a Suggestion!! IndiTeam can take their own decision.

What about first choosing top 10 blogs in each category, then top 3 and then finally the best blog. I guess since the number of blogs are too many this will also help the judges to narrow down on the best one. And will also keep the enthusiasm of participants alive. Also if top 10 bloggers get some badges that we display on our blog, the value of their blog will also enhance.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

That's already there!

Shazia Iqbal
Shazia Iqbal
from CHANDAULI
6 years ago

Yes ,agreed

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Just noticed that comments aren't visible any more on an individual's nomination page. Tried IE, Chrome, and Edge. Is everyone facing the same issue... or is it something to do with my laptop?

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

The FB comments? They're visible from my end! 

Harish Bhagavathula
from Hyderabad
6 years ago

They're working for me. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Rechecked at 23:40, that is, now... the comments are visible. Must be a case of the internet crawling then.

Shazia Iqbal
Shazia Iqbal
from CHANDAULI
6 years ago

Expected date of result?

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
6 years ago

May be some updates from Indiblogger on what is happening in this activity will keep us hooked to this..

Vikash Kumar Bhakta
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
from Raigarh
6 years ago

I also agree with Partha. If some updates are given periodically then charm of award will remain intact.

Sunil kumar
Sunil kumar
from Pantnagar
6 years ago

LockSign in to reply to this thread