Ask your questions on #IndiOne & #IndiPR here.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
8 years ago

#IndiOne & #IndiPR are excellent new initiatives by indiBlogger. Only, it's all too confusing at the moment. So if you have any questions regarding this, ask away. 

Replies 81 to 100 of 132 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Everyone's doing PR and I'm sleeping. Tongue out

I have a question, Does the post need to have PR in its title or disclaimer or anywhere?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

It depends on how you have structured your blog. There is no mandate from IndiPR todo any of this. Its the internet man .. you make the rules for your own blog .. :-)

So, final question. Word Count? Any limits?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

No man .. no rules on the writing part at all. You guys have to decide whats best for you.

You have completed a Project. Aah the sense of achievement Laughing

megha
megha
from himachal
8 years ago

Waiting for a single shortlist atleast :D :P The personal and offbeat category blogs are rated low? Is it? 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

NO.. AITE does not give any preference to categories ... Sinece there are 2 or 3 projects right now and only 5 slots per project, it will be tough unless you are in the top of this group. Basically, before the paid projects start.. improve your online presence, more blogposts, blog regularly and frequently. Keep attracting more visitors and bump yourself up the queue..

One thing I want to bring to your notice, donno if someone else already did. When I click on a project it tells me the rules to abide, dos and donts, but once I apply and get selected there is nowhere to find these...

Am I missing something here?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Someone brought this up! We are working on it..

Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
8 years ago

I've also same doubt...

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

I received Rs.900 instead of Rs.1000 for IndiOne PR. What happened to my Rs.100? :'( :P 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey thats taxes.. a deduction of 10% has to be there for any cash that is tranferred. We will update the FAQ's soon about the deduction.

Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

Oh OK, no issues! Yes you should update the same in FAQs section. :)

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
7 years ago

Weren't paid PRs were supposed to come 2 months later ? Are they already in ?

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks IB Laughing Money mouthMoney mouthMoney mouth :D

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Apply...apply...no reply..now I know the imp of mktg..Cry

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Finally..made headway..thanks to Indione and the clients for reposing faith in my blog..

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I still haven't received any message of payment credited. Will have to go to the bank and check.

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
8 years ago

Received my first payment which is $/¥/€/₹0000 ! Thanks IBLaughing

Jay Neog
Jay Neog
from Golaghat
7 years ago

Will it be any issue if I include a line like 'This post is not sponsored' for the posts I write for the free trails? 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey Jay, no it will not be an issue. You are telling teh truth when you say that the post was not sponsored when picking up stories from Free trials :-)

Archana Natarajan
Archana Natarajan
from Bangalore
7 years ago

That is really great @UK. For me no luck as of now :-( Only rejections.

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
7 years ago

Thank you Archana..I am sure you will get soon if you go by your niche. Don't apply for all.Smile

Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
7 years ago

How do you make the payments? I did one sometime ago but no one has asked me for payment details.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey so if you were part of the first IndiOne or IndiWallet, the system will already have your details.. If you wnat to know details please raise a support ticket..

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
7 years ago

I am now shortlisted for the project. How do I view the do's and donts? (They are not visible anywhere!)

I completed two projects at the same time, one for each of my blogs. That's so thoughtful of IB. So it's actually one PR per blog and not per blogger, at a given time. 

Rajesh K
from Chennai
7 years ago

Thanks for letting us know this useful info Laughing

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Thane
7 years ago

My indirank stays almost constant and stays within 57 and 60. I have applied to Indi One projects but got shortlisted in none of them.

Has anyone with a similar or less indirank got shortlisted for indione?

D D
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yes! When there are more slots like that of IndiPr.

anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
7 years ago

Sorry for not going through the earlier comments. Can anyone please tell me whether one gets shortlisted for free trials too?? 

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

No first publish the PR on your blog and then apply...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
7 years ago

Yes. The process for free trials and paid ones is the same. You will get an email if you are shortlisted. Click the Overview button on indione page for details about the process.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

But do keep in mind that for the free trials, only five slots are up for grabs, i.e. a maximum of five bloggers will be chosen for a free trial project. 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Yes, the process is the same for free and Paid projects. teh only difference is free trials will only have five slots while paid trials could have anywhere between 5 to a maximum of 500 slots.

anupam joseph
from Lucknow
7 years ago

Oh ho I published the PR.. silly me. 

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

LaughingLaughing

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Anoop & Renie :  Out of 8 PR's i applied, my second was shortlisted and i submitted the same. the next 5-6 was not shortlisted though subject was relevant

Does this mean AITE has blocked me ? or its just that someone else was given preference and i can just keep applying

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey Karthik, No the AITE will not block you after you ahve participated in just one or two projects. It just means that in the 5 slots available for free trials, there were at least 5 bloggers that applied with a higher internal score than you. So they would have grabbed those slots.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Regarding the latest Cleartrip Project: Some PR agency has uploaded a content request / blog to be written by bloggers . That too free. It's not a Press release rather it seems to be a free campaign. IB team needs to be aware of the fact that if some PR agency or a 3rd party  is publishing projects on behalf of any client or brand, getting 5 posts free of cost & charging those brand in lieu of them by manipulating the IndiPR platform. My question is should we mark it as SPAM.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey! We should definitely mark such things as spam. I belive the AITE has already taken some projects offline because of multiple spam reports.

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I had raised a ticket regarding the IndiPR payment a couple of days ago and I have not yet received any reply.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey Felicia, a few transactions have been rolled back for some reason. Yours is one of them. Please do give us some time to get to the bottom of it.

Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Oh! This is scary. Surprised Frown Hope everything is alright. Thanks for informing me!

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago
Ah nothing to worry. These things happen with banks from time to time.

LockSign in to reply to this thread