Launch of IndiSpire

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thank you all for participating in our earlier thread where we asked for random topics; now you can see why! 

Check out IndiSpire, and let us know what you think! Smile

Replies 81 to 100 of 133 Descending
Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Historic low for discussions - I could understand that people may disagree with a certain topic and they have full right to follow and not follow certain norms and religions but abusing religion in the public platform is totally wrong.

As the citizen of India, you have been given a right to choose and follow your whatever religion you want. You dislike something and choose not to follow.

BUT you cannot abuse other people's religion. You are hurting the sentiments of the other people who follow the religion. I'm at this moment requesting the Inditeam to check these kind of posts. Indi should not become a tool to hurt someone's religious feelings. (Just to inform these are criminal offense under law, you can't abuse other people's religion)

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Its a democracy and people voted for that topic to be wriiten.

I hate that topic but I respect what people voted for ...

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

if its that long post you are refering...i think that guy wrote the post way back in dec12

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Nandini - I won't name but I know when you will read, you will understand. 

Historic Low - are you sure bro? Innocent

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I just a single post which might be out of taste but the not for sure a historic low , come on 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

hmm...ok ...my views are different though...one has right to criticise as long as they are not doing some real physical harm to anyone --- besides they are posting on their blog, so the discussion is not in the forum as such ( though link might be going from here )....if someone posts controversial verses...if they really exist then one can either defend or counter them

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

NSV - It may be a little exaggerated Wink Innocent

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Nandini - In discussions, can we support abuse ? Don't you consider verbal abuse as violence ?  

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

let me read properly then comment....watever i read upar-upar se didnt seem abuse...only in someone's post title itself i found a slang word

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

@ND

Physical , Come on emotional pain is the worst 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

DvD....Surprised ok i'm not very religious person so criticisms donot affect me as such... i actually like it when all religions brings each other's controversial verses...just to see to what extent people's imagine ran in those ancient daysFoot in mouth but i can understand those who believe may get hurt

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I am for the game where they say dont force anything on anyone.

I am a proud hindu nationalist :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

NSV Yes!

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Dvd - I support the same but no democracy and neither Indian law gives you the freedom to abuse other people's faith or religion. I guess you haven't read the fundamental rights.

Secondly, I'm not against the topic and neither against discussion but the abuse. You should disagree if you don't like something but you can't abuse and if you support it then you are no better than the religious fundamentalist who retort to same method of abuse and violence.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

If you think certail post is abusive , just report it.There is no point 

But yes I have read the fundamental rights ! and its not Historic low for discussions its just someone;s low thinking !

IB and Indispire Rocks!

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

IB and Indispire are not point of focus here. IB and Indispire are great and given bloggers lots of opportunity but the point is not about this.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I understand your point , Just Ignore or Report a Particular post but dont condemn the idea because ultimately the discussion topic was voted.So Chill.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@DVD - I like discussions and I'm not codemning the idea but just the expressions used in the posts. Smile

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Its ok , We will all grow up one day. :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Are we talking about that post with degroatory words in the title? I second that it should be removed. Laughing

The main thing that startled me was that the title on her blog was not the same as the one on IndiVine and the post was quite normal. Looks some cheap trick to attract attention of others! Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Reported that post as obscene. Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

its that the one - slang word wala? i thought its the one posted in dec12 that targets a particular religion

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Innocent I'll read all the posts tomorrow to find out which one you are referring to Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i read the one u reported....apart from that slang word...i quite liked the girl's views...and yes its ur turn to read the one i mentioned

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

That essay on Hindu religion written in 2012? Innocent It's tooooo long. Foot in mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

read it...and yea i was meaning that

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I read half of it and as the blogger mentioned, it is completely biased and the context he used in the beginning was very inappropriate.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

hhmmm...cant say...i think every religion has some good some bad

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Cheap indeed! I thought the 'F' words were not allowed on indiblogger and a person submitting a whole post titled with it that too on a meme which is called 'Indispire=Inspire' NOT COOL! Yell

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

exactly not cool

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I just read the post with F word title..do not judge a book by its cover. ...I actually liked her take on the topic. To be honest her title didn't bother me much...

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

yeah..i liked her views too....and didnt really bother much abt the title

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

She changed the title. Good!

Oh so you won the war...Hail the victors

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I didn't do anything :-w

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

u did...u reported that poor gal's postTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

If it was the IB admins who changed the post title, they would have changed it to the same as that of the title on her blog. The titles are not exactly the same. :-w

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen .. Your attention please (no tension plz) ... the writers of above discussed posts are very much thankful to you as you guys wholeheartily promoted their posts (all efforts, time, energy you invested with such a zeal ) ... those posts might have gone unnoticed to many people ( like me ) but thanks to you we all rushed over to those blog posts to READ .. hainnn aisa kya likha hai ????????????????????Cool 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Yes Foot in mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

Laughing

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Ranjipedia Cool wake uppppppppppppppp

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

From now onwards, I will silently report such posts Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

and yess .. once again ... what harm it will cause if the indi team will show the 2nd 3rd position topics .. 

there is another option, choose the topic which you like most as I did and wrote a short story ( however, I chose my own topic which I proposed for indispire )  Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

thats being smartWink

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Cool  ND yesss we are smart ladies 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

@Renie Promote posts buttons on IndiSpire are not working!

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

hwwwwwwwwwww .... hey maa mataji .... ab kya hoga Tongue out

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

yes thats what i did told yesterday

but u can go to their profiles and promote :P

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

What happened , I know there is a lot of SEX topics on Indispire , but we can always NOT vote for them :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I remember someone's blog was deleted from IB for dealing too much on the same topic. In that case, why should such ideas be allowed on IndiSpire? Innocent

He is creating awareness for other people to come and vote for the topics, so that they get selected, people write and he can calmly read all of them

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

nsv Yell

Your won't be able to make good sambhar today also Tongue out

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I guess its ok to post such topics because we have the choice of NOT voting !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No, it's not ok. It's like holding a mike in public and talking nonsense saying that others can close their ears if they don't want to hear.

Undecided

So you would buy a bigger mike and scream louder...is that your solution?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

yes Cool

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Annaaa...As DvD said there is a option to NOT VOTE the topic also...Just coz a topic revolves around sex you cant say its not allowed...You have to understand the nature of the topic too...Till now all such topics are revoulving around social prejudice...Thats is very much ok to speak about it.You seriously need to worry if someone proposes a idea with pervertism.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Push some of the replies to the reply below mine also. UndecidedInnocentCry

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

+100 Knitha !!!

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Your smileys chain is longer than mine :-OTongue out

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

My horror is also deeper than yours Foot in mouthTongue out

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

A deep horor , are there things easy to horrify u?

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

indispire ho gai hai indiboring .. Money mouth :-O

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

NO I dont agree with you !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I agree with Bhavana Money mouth

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Just because my topic is selected you cant pull my leg just because I am too heavy for you.

On a serious Note : There will always be people on every forum who will post such topics , considering its anonymous posting 

I guess there already is a report button for posts but there is no report abuse button for topics which can be Introduced :) 

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

DVD .. how can pull yr HEAVY LEG .. and abt topic dsnt matter whether its yours or anyone else .. I have explained my dislike ac ouple of times earlier as well .. these topics r the stuff we r talking/discussing/reading everywhere.. so I expact something refreshening topics ..enough of rape, sex, marital issues, LGBT and other such things... and plz dnt tell me abt democracy voting thing .. 16 vote, 20 vote aur ho gai democracy ... 

why cnt we have a second topic ??????????????????

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Atleast this time there are no topics which are close to the word "Sex"

I have myself posted 3 ideas no where close to it, Anyways lets hope common sense prevails .

I actually voted for the paranormal wala idea but it never won :P 

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Loved this week's topic! 

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thats Mine Thats Mine :P :P 

Yay :P :P 

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

ye indsipre ab din par din majak banti jaa rahi hai... this week's topics r SERIOUSLY FUNNY .. infact funniest .. it seems like a random point came into yr mind and u thought UREKAAAAA  !!!!!!!!! .. it cud be a topic for write up .. 

last time DVD was talking about common sense .. so yes tht sense is now missing .. from topics only InnocentUndecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Not mood to go through all the topics but I am also thinking of posting some funny topics like -

Should bloggers learn HTML?

Is copyright necesssary?

etc etc Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

"Should bloggers learn HTML?"----- Is it not a good topic??? [really!]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

really? Surprised

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Anyway it doesn't bother me... because I had tried with a single idea 3-4 times in a row and none seemed to like my idea.... so, I'm done with proposal [wink]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

:))

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Rajni it was supposed to be tragic, not funny  [Grrrrrrrrr]

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Sealed

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Again Its lik eyou like strawberry and I like vanila type of conversation.

Lets just wish that the bloggers vote for a sensible topic (NOT SEX)

Lets just hope for the best 

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Ranjith .. HTML is very much useful when comes to editing the templates .. post this toipic I will vote Cool

DVD .. wat u saying is right in one context ... wat I tried to say is a lil different .. for example .. (widout offense to anyone .. god save me) the prashnkundali topic .. how many of us actually understands the difference between prashnkundali and any other kundali... earlier there was a topic of IRCTC .. many more such toppics I have seen in indispire and most of the time I wonder wat exactly thy r asking or expecting ????? InnocentUndecided

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

@BL : if people dont understand the topic they wont vote for it.

and even I dont understand that , but I have to respect what people might have knowledge on.

But yes before posting the ideas people must think that the ideas must be generic as IB involves people from all ages and locations.

wow I sound so Gyanvardhak

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ok posting html content...

for the next edition, i will post about javascript? Tongue out

prashnkundali ? Innocent

IRCTC was by me Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Posted Tongue out

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I guess people trolling on Indispire must be banned :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I'm not trolling Yell

You said that people are free to NOT VOTE 

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

access of everything is bad :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

everything =  ? 

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Like Trolling :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No, it is good. You can ignore the trolling Tongue out

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I did vote for ur ideas 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Cool

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Voted for HTML and JAVA ..  and I can  see Ranjith has also voted for some ideas (including mine) 

NSV .. wats wrong wid IRCTC .. between I guess its railway website (poor G.K.) 

DVD .. not just gyanvardhak bt pravachan baba as well Tongue out :))  and wats this trolling .. (my english is also poor) 

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

and yes I saw the GAZA topic again .. twice in a week Surprised 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Laughing

I only vote. I never write. Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

neither do ICool 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

:))

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Weather I vote or not

I do Write I love writing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Weather I write or not

I do Vote I love voting :))

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

and I love trolling , Now plz explain this to @BL

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help. Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.

Nothing wrong with it. The website is too damn slow and takes ages to book Tatkal tickets

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

next gen irctc is fast Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

DvD Cite your sources YellTongue out

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I wont tell , click the links !

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

ohhkkk So I love trolling .. (coz it helps irritating others) Cool

DVD baba .. aap likhiye ham us pe comment karenge aur batayenge ki how to improve this Tongue out in short trolling karenge .

NSV ... I never got a chance to book ticket online ..but the topic sounds good .. I can write a satire on it (in hindi )

and I neither love voting nor writing when the topic is boring or out of my samajhUndecided

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

u did not read my post grrr :P :P :P 

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

Dear Team IB & IndiPolice, Please note:

1 Post submitted for the current Topic is not relevant to this week's Topic-  Surprised

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=379807 - It should be on IndiVine & not IndiSpire.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Anita Report the post by clicking the report button : http://prntscr.com/48pt8g

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

Ranjith, Thanks for the info. Great helpful screenshot Cool

Now done! Love the Reporting options we can choose from!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Laughing

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

wah !

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

15th august fever on indispire .. between ranjith is back with his HTML idea ..and yes I saw many ideas from last week as well ..

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Whats Wrong in that , I will again vote for JAVA :P 

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

when I said its wrong ..i am jus pointing out towards it ..Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

fever? Innocent

DvD I didn't post Java idea Undecided

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I voted for HTML

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You vote for everything Innocent

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Is there a way we could know how many of those who suggested a topic that was selected, also wrote on it? If they did write, were they the first to upload? This will surely tell us if the promoter of a topic is here only to give us topics OR to also write on them. There have been instances when the blogger who suggested a topic did not even bother to write on it.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can check it manually Innocent

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

When Ever I posted a Idea or voted for it , I am one of the first one to write for it :P 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Correction - It is not possible to check it manually. For the archived topics, the name of the blogger who suggested the topic is not visible...

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

That's true Ranjith... but I'm sure some such stats connected to a topic must be visible to us once Indispire goes on to the next topic. Makes the concept so much more meaningful... and will probably help Indispire look far more tech-sound. :)

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thats a Nice idea !

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

I agree.

LockSign in to reply to this thread