Hop on to the Idea Caravan!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Another contest folks - and this time, you get videos to inspire you!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=84

Ranjith, I think we should start keeping score. Especially now that I'm in the lead. Tongue out

Replies 81 to 100 of 137 Descending
Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
10 years ago

My bad luck Nandini but I saw another contest running Frown

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

so join thatSmile

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
10 years ago

Nandini I am sorry I could not understand what to write? Is it about adventure outside planet, like science fiction? Surprised

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

it can be inside planet too...anything u call adventure

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You can write whatever you want- make it appear adventurous, unrealistic etc. 

Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
10 years ago

OK Nandini and Ranjit Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
10 years ago

Cool! Then I think I have a plot to rock the floor InnocentCoolWinkSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Simply When you are replying to some person, use the Reply button. That will make it easier for other to follow the conversation. 

For example, to reply to you, I have clicked the button shown in the picture below Cool

Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
10 years ago

Thank you for teaching this useful trick Ranjit. Now I will reply like this only InnocentCoolWink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You already learnt it! Tongue out

Aditi
Aditi
from Noida
10 years ago

Hi congrats Ekta and Afshan and all the rest!!

Guys, has anyone of you received the pen drives or has been contacted for it?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Guys, has anyone of you received the pen drives or has been contacted for it?

No. Just one week has passed. They'll take around a month to reach. Wink

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks sooo much Aditi!

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Hi Admins, would somebody be contacting the winners about the gift vouchers. What gift vouchers are they? Flipcart? Please update, thanks.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If they are e vouchers, they will be sent directly to your mail. No action is necessary on your part.

If they are physical vouchers, you will probably receive a mail asking to update your address in your IB profile. ( You can also update it now itself! Wink )

No idea about the vouchers. As far as I remember, they never mentioned that they are Flipkart vouchers but most probably they will be FK vouchers.

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Thanks Ranjith, that was quick. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing

Aniruddha Khadkikar
Aniruddha Khadkikar
from Pune
10 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners. Well deserved! I enjoyed reading your passionate opinions on the lecture you liked! Hats off to you guys!

Cheers

Aniruddha

Beetel Bite
Beetel Bite
from noida
10 years ago

When will we get our pen drives the its been well overtime that the results are announced and now they should send over the pendrives atleast...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You will get them soon in a month or two. Tongue out

Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
10 years ago

Hi congrats,Afshan, Ekta and all the rest!!

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Prabha!

Congrats Ekta. Have you received the prize - iPhone 5S ?

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Pravin. NOt yet.

Aniruddha Khadkikar
Aniruddha Khadkikar
from Pune
10 years ago

No pen drives yet! Any time lines defined?

Br

Aniruddha

In total there are 438 entries which means the number of participants is greater than 350 only if every participant has entered more than one entry. But I fell that there may be only 30 or less members who might have submitted more than 2 entries for this contest.

Therefore, to send pen drives to all the participants is a mammoth task and I think we all the participants will have to wait for few more days.

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

that is natural but the process is not even started, at least I have not recieved any mail regarding my address

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Admins, any updates about the prizes? It's almost been a month now and the GVs can sure come in handy given the festive season. :D

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Wait till Diwali or may be sankranthi  Tongue out

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Ranjith :(     Tareekh pe tareekh! Milti to hai bas taarekh! Prize nhi milta! :P 

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Waiting for my iPhone 5....want to know specifications like memory GB, make, originality of the product, Color of the handset/ bill available / Authentic guarantee from the seller etc...Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Oh no if you are yet to get your prize then I think we the pendrive valla's will have to wait for a long time :-( Undecided

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

Delays in the announcement of results don't matter. What irks everyone is why their name isn't in the winner's list... 

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Waiting for my iPhone 5....want to know specifications like memory GB, make, originality of the product, Color of the handset/ bill available / Authentic guarantee from the seller etc...Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Don't worry it will be a brand new one and the original product.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Did anyone receive their pen drives?

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago
@araijain We don't have an ETA from @FTIIndia as yet - we'll let you know as soon as we do!

As per the tweet Innocent

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks AvadhootSmile

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Renie. what happened to the prizes? Are we waiting for iPhone 5s o be launched in India so that will be send to us? :P

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Can somebody/anybody please update about the prizes of this contest. Plus so many other contests - as to when the results would be declared? At least an honest tentative date? Admins, please look into this. People keep asking and yet nobody even bothers to post any update. For how long do you intend to remain clueless. There so much of (pointless) bickering and beating around the bush happening here on a couple of threads, but when somebody asks a genuine query, the admins do not even care to address the issue. Hugely disappointing.

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
10 years ago

Ragini, I second that. But I believe the floodgates will open after Diwali only. Seems like a lull before the storm but the lull has been too prolonged now. Demoralized to say the least and looking for results and prizes.

Shradha Jain
Shradha Jain
from Gurgaon
10 years ago

Awaiting pen drives!

Aniruddha Khadkikar
Aniruddha Khadkikar
from Pune
10 years ago

I hope next time before starting a contest you'll ask them to deposit the prizes with the Indiblogger office first or have a legal agreement :-) The sponsors want to leverage on co-innovation and co-creativity but do not want to walk the talk. Saddened by the fact that not even the winners have received their prizes.

Guys, stop worrying about the pain drives (pun intended).

LockSign in to reply to this thread