Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago
Replies 81 to 100 of 144 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Sorry guys, we gave Dove your locations specifically for this purpose. We'll try and get this sorted on Monday. 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I live in Ahmedabad and it's supposedly too small for Dove to have a saloon CryCryCryCry

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

this werid T & C's and vague unknown salons were the reason I din't participate this time when they said VOUCHERS :/ I got a pretty weird and lonely types salon and no i dint hv a nice hair spa either :P I am very glad I didn't participate.All the best to the winners, I seriosly hope you get something beautiful that yu guys deserve :) *thumbsup

Sneh Asnani
Sneh Asnani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

This is really bad :( Earlier they should have told which cities are eligible for the prize... Bangalore not on the list :( I feel very dissapointed.. i will rather delete this dove post from my blog and do reverse blogging for their brand... #feeling angry Sealed

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Damn it. I live in Ahmedabad and they don't have a saloon here. I just saw that after registering 3 of my 5 vouchers. YellYellYellYell

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Dove vouchers :((:((:((:((

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

So, 3 vouchers wasted? Innocent

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

R, I don't know:((:((:((:((

Khushboo Motihar
Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Dove has been running a contest where they announce a name in the newspapers (eg: Calling all Sonia's) and the first 500 people who contact them get gift vouchers. My mom was one of them and today she got a Rs. 1500 voucher for Lakme Salon. Now, if they can give away Lakme Salon vouchers to people who just happen to get lucky, I don't understand why can't they extend the same vouchers to bloggers who have worked hard on their posts? I really think we should get Lakme Salon vouchers instead of some random salon that nobody has heard of. 

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

Valid point, Khushboo.

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Just checked this on Facebook. This is the list of cities where winners can redeem salon vouchers for the above mentioned contest.

• Mumbai
  • Pune
  • Delhi+NCR
  • Gurgaon
  • Ludhiana
  • Bangalore
  • Faridabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Ahmedabad
  • Lucknow
  • Kolkata
  • Bhopal
  • Hyderabad
  • Varanasi

Why not have the same for Indiblogger??? I am really irritated now. 

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

Was delighted to receive the e-vouchers. But, the redemption process is so cumbersome.

Wish we had been allowed to avail ourselves of all the vouchers in one instance, instead of the 3-at-once rule.

A list of all the available Salons should have been provided on the DoveRewards page.

Now we need to register 3 Vouchers to find out the list & then choose one...

Prizes should be easy to access. (Writing contest-posts & winning is already so challenging & tough!) Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

you can find the salons list on the middle tab - i.e 'booking request'..Go to the *Region and select your city and below go to  Options1&2 you get *Salon where you can check --- no need to register/use vouchers first

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

Thanks ND. By following your instructions, learnt that the validity is just for 5 cities. I could see a list of Salons too.

True that no need to register/use vouchers first to get the list.

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

a request to the participants of Dove indimeet .. do raise this issue at the meeting.  how they can make us fool in the name of Womens Day.. this is least expected Surprised

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Totally agree Cry

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

But why can't Lakme Salons be added in the list..as Khushboo said..and I was expecting Lakme too..since both HUL..

Second @Bhumika. Lakme Salon voucher, and the option to use the entire amount at one go. Smile 

Namrata Mahalingam
Namrata Mahalingam
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Vouchers wasted Frown

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

yahoo didnt participate in here...

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Dove's brand manager has told their agency to "sort this out" immediately; please give us a couple of days people, we're sure Dove will do something about this.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I hope it gets sorted out soon enough...I badly need a hair cut, along with some red highlights CryCryCry

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Update on the vouchers - anyone in a city where the vouchers cannot be used will receive Lakme salon vouchers (you should get an SMS, I'll confirm here when we know they've been sent). If your city doesn't have Lakme, you'll get vouchers for some other salon!

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Thanks Renie.. thts a good news though Lakme dont have salon in my city so I hope thye will find some other salon. one final question is left .. type of services .. apart frm haircut and coloring what other services we can avail at lakme/any other salon or is tht limited to hair cut only ?

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Isn't it possible to get Lakme Salon vouchers for all? Most of us in Mumbai haven't even heard of the salons offered to us.

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago
Ya can we cut the confusion n have lakme for everyone. . Unless they dont have one where they live..
Swarn Priya
from pune
9 years ago

hey renie cant we all get lakme vouchers .....the parlours mentioned in pune is not known.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Girls..I heard Lakme in Mumbai is pathetic...not sure.

However, educate me...what saloons come under these vouchers? esp for Mumbai?

Sneh Asnani
Sneh Asnani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes.. i got the sms from Dove yesterday with Lakme saloon voucher codes mentioned... Thanks IB and Dove :)

Namrata Mahalingam
Namrata Mahalingam
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

I got the SMS :)

The TnC does not state if all vouchers can be used at once. And the validity is till June 29th. 

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dove/dovenameoftheday-tcs/620944698000009

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

that tnc is for some other contest right?

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I haven't got the SMS :((:((:((

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

instead of red highlights choose bright yellow or neon orange..then u'll receive it

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Noooooooooo..............I want RED!!! :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

what are these reg, yellow and orange? 

Shruti
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I log in after a century and Fairy Princess, you make me happpyy with the mention of RED highlights. I have over 600 unread texts in my phone.. so, do i need to sort out all those mesages now? :/

We've salons here in Calcutta and three of them are the best in Cal.. even i want to GO RED, I am okay even w/o Lakme, sigh the complications.. better I will get it done sans the vouchers,

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Shruti! Do use your vouchers...if you don't want to, give it to me and spread the love Tongue outKiss

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r....those are traffic-signal lights on hair...p..wants Red so that all traffic halts when she zooms by in her rocketTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Innocent

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Laughing

Hi, I got an SMS from Dove yesterday, congratulating me on winning the 'Dove Name of the Day' contest, though I had not entered any such contest. Guess the 'Lakme Salon Vouchers worth Rs. 2500 are for the Dove Go Play contest then. Smile

Thanks Renie for sorting this! And many thanks to Dove too! Smile

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

Lakme Salon Vouchers for all should be great.

But, I am yet to receive the SMS...

Will the SMS be sent to all or only for those from specific cities?

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I still haven't received SMS :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Renie!!!! :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

do have ur number updated on ur profile?

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Ok. I had given my landline number. Updated it to my mobile number. Thanks ND for the heads up. Smile

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

I too dint receive SMS, my phone number is updated ...

LockSign in to reply to this thread