Go further to get closer - British Airways contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Happy Valentine's day, everyone! Who wants to fly to London? Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=104

Replies 81 to 100 of 159 Descending

I have also participated. But I have submitted my entry in Hindi. All the best to all participants LaughingCool

Best of luck, it doesn't matter hindi or english.
Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hee hee... I missed this one.. #LackOfTime Frown #TooManyThings #NoInternet at home.

I cant believe u missed a contest Tongue out

I think two star performers are out on this one, Arvind and Ekta,
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

So this contest is going to herald the emergence of the new star on the horizon - Rio De La Sciocco

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

@Rio.. if u r talking abt Arvind Passey thn he has participated in the contest .. I have seen his post though didnt read 

Arvind passey I was talking about. He was talking of time deficiency below, so my mistake, I thought he couldn't make it. He has now, so the competition is tough one. @ The Fool, i am a small meek writer, i am nowhere in race for grand prizes.
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

My entry is from my own life and is about why I should actually win it Wink

Sure Gaurab, best of luck dude,
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Narsimha...I missed many contests here... I can't believe you r soooo ignorant Tongue out

Smile

Anirban Dutta
Anirban Dutta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I wanted more people to read my write-up, as the Indiblogger vote does not count, Why is it not allowed to promote your post??

Can you please let me know, I will refrain from doing the same in future.

Thanks Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

This thread will give you the background and why it does not help.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=859

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

it is called spamming....btw it's already promoted in indivine people can find it there

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

all bloggers wants others to read their posts bt many of us dont get enough readers (very common issue)Cry

here the forum is for discussions n exchangimg views just imagine if we all started posting our post links here then this forum will become another INDIVINE Smile (waise toh indivine se bhi kounse jyada reader milte hein ..)Undecided

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

@Bhavana- Then write for IndiSpire Wink

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

@Gaurab...u forgot m lazy andTongue out only lucrative prizes can force me to write Money mouth

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

Did manage to write one post and upload it on time... hope some of you do reach it and read it.

Sure bro.
Anirban Dutta
Anirban Dutta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Okay, Hands Up!!  I am convicted of "Shameless Self Promotion" as per Indivine Rules!!

I will maintain the sanctity of this web space from this moment.

Everyone makes mistake, we too have done it in the past. No worries.
Anirban Dutta
Anirban Dutta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks!! Cheers to that!! Smile

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Narsimha...I missed many contests here... I can't believe you r soooo ignorant Tongue out

I'm sorry I didnt notice that. I thought you wrote for all Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Being sorry is not enough, NSV - Go back and write hundred times on your blog - "From now on I will follow Ekta's contest activity more carefully. I shall not be ignorant." and submit it indivine before 23:59 tonight and don't copy paste. There are ways of finding out if you do.

to increase my post count i might actually do that @TF Tongue outWinkCool

Thanks for the idea anyway...I have to write 50 more posts this year to reac my target Smile

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago
@NSV, Target number of post for the year? That's one good idea. What is the number you are targeting?

I started this year at 42 and wanted to end it with 100 Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

NSV All the best for your 100 posts imposition. Tongue out

@R imposition is only for 1 post....not for the rest of 49 Tongue out

don't copy paste. There are ways of finding out if you do.

How can you find this out?

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

lolz Narsimha and Ranjith!

I did not write for many incl 5star, Hope Project, BA etc...do not intend to write for Kissan..lets see If I change my mind on last day..hee hee

The Fool,

Maha Lolz...yes NSV should write 100 times and add a line saying- all her posts and comment there too Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Simple. If you would have completed the task, then it means that you have copy pasted. Otherwise, you hadn't. Tongue out

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Simple again..we have our own way..Like Ranjith said...Adding there, if you do not finish it by today, you may have to write 200 timesTongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

aft sunsilk contest I learnt a gud thing.. result k liye impatiant nahi hona chahiye...sabr ka fal HI MEETHA hota hai Cry

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

That's part of the game, what I understood by reading the discussions is that the contest is not actually judging which post is better but is only about sponsors choice. If the sponsors liked your entry, you win. Smile

I didnot participate in sunsilk,
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

lol...nice lesson....actually kuch jada expect nahi karna chahiye...u'll be more at peace

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

@gaurab.. agree

@ND..yes no more result song

@Rio.. Tongue out

Aseem Rastogi
Aseem Rastogi
from Lucknow
10 years ago

all,

just wanted to know how soon do the results normally come? does it take very long?

2-3 Months 

Aseem Rastogi
Aseem Rastogi
from Lucknow
10 years ago

@Narasimha - You were joking right? Tongue out

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

It takes atleast 2 months (sometimes more :P) and then add 30 days for the dispatch :)

not at all  :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It's been a wonderful time going through so many lovely entries for this one. Prizes aside, I love the whole creativity pool that comes out of these contests. All of us are brilliant and so unique in our takes! I guess it's time for me to say, All the best... judges. Wink

Anupama Kalgudi
Anupama Kalgudi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Is there an update on this contest? I'm not sure when we will be notified about the winners etc?

2-3 months to go for results announcementSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

wrong! 1-2 months Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

@Gaurab .. seems u r helping Ranjith .. Gaurabpedia Smile  Ranjipedia has got a partner  CoolWink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Tongue out

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Bhavana - These threads provide so much help to the bloggers and Ranjith has contributed a lot towards keeping the threads spam free. I think like me many bloggers would have got help from him. *Ranjith owe me for this praise now Wink*

I'm just doing my bit to keep it clean and useful for the bloggers.Innocent Laughing

Waiting waiting waiting.......Frown Indiblogger should fix a time line to declare the results by Sponsors... 

1-2 months to go still

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago
Renie, how abt this?? Any luck today??
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Sorry Meghana, this one is going to take a while, they're still judging!

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago
Oh ok, hoping to win atleast one of those 50 vouchers..
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

me too Money mouth

me too Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

me tooMoney mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

everyone seem to want the voucher more than the main prizeTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You don't have to pay anything extra to use the voucher. Money mouth But, to use the main prize, you will have to pay 30-40k from your pocket. Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

yup prize is just flight tkts and not all expense paid..not sure if visa is included...so vouchers look lesser hassleTongue out

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I would be very much happy with main prize as well.

@ Meghana me too
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

@nsv me too...lol

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Vouchers are more in demand than the main prize Wink Renie should take a clue...it can please more people Innocent Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

^^no..we shifted back to the main prizeSmile

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

But after the result only one person will enjoy but by having more vouchers one can cater to a larger audience and less heart breaks. What say ? 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

ok we want bothMoney mouth

Thanks for the update Renie! Lets see when the results finally arrive. :)

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Looking forward for the result.. this contest is close to my heart as its my true story how I met my husband..

Henanksha Behrani
Henanksha Behrani
from Delhi
9 years ago

Any idea if the results are out for this contest? If yes, would love to read the winners entry. If no, when can we expect the results for this contest? 

I'm expecting that it would take at least another month before we get the results out for this one Smile

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

It is too early to ask about the results.

Ankita S
Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
9 years ago

results???

:)

1 more month to go Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

0.93479 months Tongue out

Yell