Diwali Gift from IndiBlogger - Happy Hours

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow! New concept from IndiBlogger! Check topics under Indivine and win gift vouchers :)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/diwali-a-time-for-family/ (Closed)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/

NEW TOPIC and this time it's blogging for a brilliant cause: https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/toilet-for-babli/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Real Time
Replies 81 to 100 of 190 Descending
KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

Thank you Indi for the gharwalidiwali voucher :) really you made my diwali ! feeling so happy :D 

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
9 years ago

The diwali thing still shows 16 remaining. ..but the submit button never appeared after 4pm Renie Help!!!!!!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

maybe some entries didnt meet submission requirements like embedding video etc...else it had crossed 126 entries....max was only 100

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Indiblogger for the vouchers. Recvd both

Received both the vouchers!!! Wrote a post in the morning and get 3k vouchers in the evening. Superb IB!! Thanks so much!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

and i'm looking at the thread since last evening...and not even able to submit a single post cos of one clause...Cry

sneh
sneh
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

omg, you are amazing guys. got my voucher. thanks! 

Got both the vouchers..yipiee..Smilethnx IndiTeam.

swati kalwar
swati kalwar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi I just recieved a mail from indiblogger: 

"We're sorry to inform you that your entry Ghar Wali Diwali for the Diwali - a time for family! Happy Hour campaign was rejected, as your post does not comply with the submission guidelines of this topic."

It has backlink, video and 450+ word count. Also  complies with the other rules. I know you have revieved too many enteries to reply individually but can someone please let me know where I went wrong. 

Tia

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hope you have not added those after reminder from IB. Some initial entries did not have video links. Indi team is best to clarify.

Anusree Burman
Anusree Burman
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Firstly, I did not find any submission link. So I tagged IndiHappyHours in my tweet. But seems my post didn't make it to the submitted posts. :( Can somebody tell me as to where to submit the post next time?

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
At what time did you try to submit?
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Sorry to hear that Anusree but hey, never mind... there's another campaign on right now. I see the submit link active as well. Try for that one. Smile https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/

Antarik Anwesan
Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
9 years ago

The fastest 2k earned by waking up at 9.55 am and posting my blogpost. Got flipkart voucers worth 2k for my Diwali post. Thanks Indi team :D

Btw, the posts do not appear on indivine yet. Do we need to submit it there again?

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I got my dabur voucher. ..

I got 2 emails with vouchers. Thanks indiblogger team. I will buy something useful from flipkart.

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

thnkQ for chawanprash voucher but nothing for Ghar Wali Diwali and i followed all rules CryCryCry

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks Indiblogger...I have finally got both the vouchers...I have been writing for every contest and have won in few contests....Gonna wait to get the voucher of Kotak Jifi - Indistuff review contest so that I can buy something good this time...Never won something big yet so next target will be that :-) I'm feeling excited Cool

Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

did you get Ghar Wali Diwali voucher right now? i didn't get that as yet CryCryCry

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

yupp recvd my voucher .. the fastest ever contest with assured voucher .. just today only I used my car connect vouchers worth rs 3k and now this voucher yayyyyyy .. happyyyyyy diwaliiiiiiiiiiiiii to everyone Cool

Shetty Anirudh
Shetty Anirudh
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Indiblogger team.

I recieved the Diwali voucher.

I was up till 3 to compile the post, which feels worth.

Its really encouraging to blog when such goodies come our way.

Congrats to all winners.

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

it is only me who could not get the 2k voucher CryCryCry

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
9 years ago

Thanks a lot for my 2 k voucher ---feeling so happy HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
9 years ago

and thanks once again for the Dabur voucher of 1k -----am I happy wow more than that HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL  ---thanks indiblogger for this innovative gesture 

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

thank you received the voucher. 

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Just a small query because of my own knowledge...For example, the no of vouchers allocated for a particular day is not exhausted, yet the happy hour is over, will the spare no of vouchers be carried forward to the next day? Like for today...the Dabur prompt still has around 123 vouchers left.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

The campaign runs until all the vouchers have been exhausted! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread