Contest: The Perfect Road Trip!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Describe your idea of the perfect road trip. You can choose your car, your companions, the route and the destination. The most memorable road trips win Samsung Galaxy S4s!

Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=83

Replies 81 to 100 of 235 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Now that we have become too much smart playing hide and seek with Renie, I think that the deadline won't be extended anymore. Innocent

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

:))   Enough of Hide&Seek!

Now start playing (eating) 50-50!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I like only Hide and Seek. :))

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i like hide n seek too, i'll wait till 11.59 tomorrow to see if it gets extended, then submitLaughing

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I don't like Hide and Seek. I like Goodday Tongue out

I am still roaming around in my trip, and submit at last second. If extended, again enjoy the trip with my companions.
Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

Renie, please reward those who submit early. One idea could be displaying Blog posts in order of date of submission (early to late!!!)

(Evil laugh!!!!) Wink

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

if there was early bird rewards, ranjith n i wouldve submitted long ago..lol, it actually doesnt matter match how blog posts are displayed in contest page, as long as it shows up in 'mynetwork posts' most recent dates..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Nisha If they are displayed according to submission date, latest posts will be displayed first. See Sunsilk review contest. Even the Recent tab shows latest entries first. Wink And, if there are rewards for early submissions, there should be rewards for last minute submissions also. Laughing

@ Nandini Exactly! Smile

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Nisha, just feel glad that the cat was out of the bag sooner than later. Imagine the kind of expectations from all those bloggers who have kept their posts hidden from public eyes? Must be quite something to deserve all the secrecy and talk. Thankfully, I have no such expectations rolling on my entry. Cool It has been sunning itself, submittd and sans draft mode ever since the first deadline. Can hardly wait now to see the unseen ones, and learn a thing or two about competitive entries. Laughing Good luck to everyone!! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Sakshi It;s not at all about expectations. Innocent  It is about visibility. Laughing

I do not fear anyone copying my post. Actually, my posts are not worth copying. Undecided

Sakshi Nanda
from New Delhi
10 years ago

When I came on Indi a month back, I was told by all and sundry that you are the undisputed King of this blog world. And I know you are. :) So yes, you did wisely perhaps in keeping your written matter hidden. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'm a king of blog world? Surprised Not at all. Very few people read my blog. Undecided

... And I spend more time on IB than I spend on my blog. Sealed

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

And, if there are rewards for early submissions, there should be rewards for last minute submissions also.

sometimes they do give reward to those who arrives first or last in indi meets, so why not here tooLaughing

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

That was one idea. I am sure Renie has many more! :)

is 'number of views for a post' or indivine votes one of the criteria on which the entries are judged?

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

NO

Vaibhav Kulkarni
Vaibhav Kulkarni
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hellos people: Check out my dream road trip. Have logged it in the contest too:

http://tech-on-hand.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-dream-road-trip-from-mumbai-to-dubai.html

Let me know what you think.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Don't post links on the forum. 

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I just posted my entry for the contest and I'm so excited to finally particpate. My laptop problems were a big obstacle but I've managed. Can't wait to read other entries.

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

best of luck Ritu Cool

Best wishes for you, congo's Ritu. Welcome onboard contests.
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks k2. you too!

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Innocent

Bodhisattwa Debnath
Bodhisattwa Debnath
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Done and dusted. My first ever participation. Looking forward to read the "competition" :D It does say, "your idea of a perfect road trip", so I am holding the panel to that! Good luck to everyone!

Best of luck bodhisattva
ankit bhatia
ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

http://www.myheartdies4you.com/2013/07/the-perfect-road-trip.html

Hi,

This is my entry for The Perfect Road Trip Contest-- Hope its get counted as i wasnt able to post it on indivine section !

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Don't post link on the from

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Do not publish links on the forum. It is not allowed, you will be banned the next time you do so.
ankit bhatia
ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

Sorry But I Don't Know Where I Post It Then As My Indivine Post Not Allowing Me To Post It Right Now...So I Just Posted It Here Then ...

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago
ankit bhatia
ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

I tried but it says same after visiting the site...it takes you on same indivine page where it says you can't post more than 3 post's in a day .

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

bad luck dude......... Frown

may b renie will give you some altrnative

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

When did you post your (last-2nd) post? Try submitting at that time+24 hours. It will work. Smile I hope I didn't confuse you. Foot in mouth If yes, try submitting once every hour. If the submit link disappears, as k2 said, Renie may help. Smile

ankit bhatia
ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

ya hope so....hmmm.....its my first contest participation here ...so hope get some way to get counted somehow :(

k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Then, Hope that submission date get extended again Sealed

ankit bhatia
ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

well i just don't think it will happen lol just for 1 post because first i won't be home for next 2 day's lol ...so can't post it back again till 31st ... :/ ...it will be big disappointment for me then ...hmmm...just hoping somehow i managaes to escape this situation & just get listed ....it will be like boom i passed another milestone from no where ....

Atlast posted my take one hour twenty five minutes before time.
k2
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Cool Just on time Rio

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

i beat you . just posted for this contest. Apparently  my first contest participation post .

Nishant Gandhi
Nishant Gandhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

THIS has got to be my closest submission EVER! Just posted my entry at 2358 hrs.

Another major achievement - this is by far my longest blog post (as well as contest entry) ever - 2956 words. I hope the judges don't sleep off midway!

Oh and by the way, a lovely coincidence too! My perfect road trip for which I wrote about, was an actual trip that I undertook over a period of 10 days and in which I covered 3,000 kms.

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

finally posted my entry for this contest at 11.58 :D

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Well why do I see entries still being accepted? :P
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It doesn't close exactly at 23:59. It is closed manually. So, it takes time. Wink

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I would have definitely won a prize if Parachute Coconut oil was the sponsor. SealedUndecided

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Why? Have you proposed coconut oil as the lubricant? ;) Or perhaps replaced petrol too?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Used Parachute oil ( even posted a photo ) instead of petrol for a toy car. Laughing

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So many people posted at 11:58? Innocent Just imagine what would have happened to you'll if Renie closed the contest automatically at 0000hrs and you miss the deadline by a second or two. Tongue out

Akash KB
Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Entries will be displayed on 26/7 or 26/8 ??

ankit bhatia
ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

is my entry accepted though ? i have no clue .....

Zadraf
from Ranchi
10 years ago

Go to  Indivine My Post page ... If your entry is visible there then it was  accepted.

LockSign in to reply to this thread