The Lakmé Diva Blogger Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

It's raining Kindles at our latest contest, where every valid entry wins a special Lakme gift hamper. Fun in the sun, anyone? Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=55

Replies 81 to 100 of 281 Descending
Priyanka
Priyanka
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Yes Hope our patience gets rightly rewarded

Panchalibolchi
Panchalibolchi
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I guess, biker results are out already !

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

YEs eagerly waiting for the results.Atleast the hampers Tongue out

Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Did anyone recieve their hampers? :)

Aniruddha Khadkikar
from Pune
11 years ago

Nope! Patience! :-)

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

When will this long wait of results end ??

Ankita Sharma
Ankita Sharma
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hey, long time since the event ended. Was wondering when the results are coming out..keep us updated!!

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I had told beforehand to expect results next month only... Only a few days left for the prediction to come true.
Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

KYRA...PLAN DECIDE YR WINNERS FASTER...YOU MIGHT LOSE FUN BEING ON SANDY BEACHES IF MONSOON HITS......Tongue outTongue outTongue outTongue outTongue outTongue outTongue out

Maybe they are afraid their sunscreen won't work in this heat! Tongue out

Amartya
from Bangalore
11 years ago

got the Dove hamper already but Lakme hamper for valid entry is still nowhere to be seen, maybe it's still with Kyra . hope the sunscreen will be useful on monsoon Tongue out

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I have got nothing- ritvik and deartz :( Cry

Gosh! It has been ages and ages and ages.... whatever happened to the results? Frown

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

waiting for new rangew of cosmetics to meet the monsoon weather... ;-)

ahana
ahana
from KOLKATA
11 years ago

Will the results be out by the end of this year or decade? The waiting period seems to be never ending! I am eyeing on the special Lakme hamper which every valid entry will be getting! But i guess i will end up buying all stuffs from lakme with my own money in the meantime, and when i get the hamper (if at all i receive) it will be of no use! Anyways crossing fingers!!

Bhushavali
Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

Guys, you've assumed wrongly! You were thinking its for this summer????? No, its actually for the next summer... LaughingTongue outCool

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I don't mind however late results come as long as I am getting some prize. If I am not getting any prize, I don't give a damn even if results never come at all.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Indiblogger has suddenly becomw quite slow these days...not many contests...not too much happening since last bloggers meet...seems they r coming up with something exciting soon.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Yes, even I have this feeling that something BIG is on its way!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

may be... I haven't yet received my T shirt for biker's contest even :(

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I too did not receive the Dove Hamper yet :(

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

me tooo

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Even I haven't. :)

zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

even iam yet to recive my dove hamper ..

btw for the lakme hamper have already taken our address???

i dont even remeber !!!!!

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
11 years ago

Cool Ok am ready to hit the beach. One woman blogger can raise hand and cpme along. Let us end the suspence. Tongue out I can also exchange my place for the econd prize Innocent , I love to play with fire , even Kindle fire Wink

Tikulli
from Delhi
11 years ago

#typo ..was wearing shades you see Wink Cpme =come

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

count me in Cool

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

results please..

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats to all the Lakme winners. Nice to see all familiar faces - Neha, Ayushi, Saru etc. I am extremely happy to see Farida back in the winners list after missing out on the last few.

As far as I am concerned now a days I seem to be consistently winning consolation prizes - Have won 2 more in this contest. Thats like 4 Indi t-shirts for me - 2 from Castrol and now 2 from Lakme. So now I will have both black and white Indi t-shirts. So from now on I know what to wear for Indi meets.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

And Indi team - Badges please? Got lot of empty space on my side bar afte re designing my blog template.

Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Thanks TF Smile I had my fingers crossed for this one Wink

Saru Singhal
from Toronto
11 years ago

Thank you and same to you :)

Even I want more batches. They look pretty awesome on blogs.:)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Also nice to see entire Indi chat team in consolation list - DS, CS, Ani, Ruchi, Dvd. Only sad Kirti missed out. 

Ruchita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

So true TF!!!! Whole Gang of Inditalk are in consolation list... SO next time if we plan to meet up... we all have the dress code :)

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

My first ever contest 

my first ever prize

:P I am happy

lekin kya rakha hia is moh maya me 

keep writing guys !

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks TF! Good show DvD.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yeah!!! The whole gang has landed themselves something...

Lol@ RS

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

thanku :P

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations to the winners :)

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners! I am duly consoled, now:):) Agree with TF it is great to see almost the entire Indichat team amogst the co-consolees:) My wardrobe will be bulging with T-shirts, what with Castrol and, now, Lakme - once they all arrive:)

Kajal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

it seems prizes are just words, how many winners here do really receive their prizes? still haven't got my bean bag from vodafone, it's been months since the IPL season. hope you receive your Castrol t-shirt and this Lakme.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

@ kajal The inditeam will surely send all the prizes. It only takes time. I have won a few consolation prizes and I ahve received all of them. Some of them were delivered within a few weeks after declaring the results while a few others took months. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread