The Reliance Digital Experience (Mumbai)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

We have something new on IndiStuff - where you go to the stuff, instead of the stuff going to you. Laughing

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/4/

Let us know if you have any questions!

Replies 81 to 100 of 296 Descending
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Thanks a lot for not conducting such 'good' campaigns in Kolkata! I really mean it Reliance....

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

It would have been, had you guys used your electoral prerogative judiciously.Innocent 

kolkata was once a financial epicenter of the country.Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i think he was being sarcastic reading all these haywire experiences

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

satire in conscious mind but seemed awed in subconscious mind Wink

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Will no one tell me what the goodie bag contained? Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjit I didnt get one else I would have gladly wrote it on the forum

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Hope that you get your i pod and your goodie bag ( if at all they replenish the stock ) soon. Smile

Reading your experience now.... Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow did you go through Indiblogger link or directly?  I have raised a ticket because the reliance submission page says the blog is already submitted.  May be due to the network (its raining cats and dogs in Mumbai since yesterday) the page has already been submitted but I want a confirmation!Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Directly.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith I reposted the article because there seem to be a problem with the permalink.  I have now submitted it to Indiblogger.  Would you be kind enough to comment again.  Sorry for the inconvenience causedCry  here is the direct link http://www.comboupdates.com/2013/06/reliance-digital-experience-experience_16.html

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Done. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks broSmile

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

TIll date has sum1 recvied a goodie bag?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Those who received the goodie bag are enjoying its contents ( chocolates ? ) and those who didn't are asking here what it contains?  Undecided

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Snuffles When I left the Store Manager was giving a tour to many indibloggers and I think Yash was in them but dont know him personally.  If any of them have recieved goodie bags then IDK.  

Meanwhile those who have recd the goodie bags may be under oath of some kind about not divulging its detailsSmile Fixing ka zamana hai!!!

yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@vijay...

i didnt get the tour..."

actually..wen i reached...the person incharge..was already giving some bloggers d "experience"...so i decided to raomaround by my own...

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Yash Ok I was the guy standing by the books section Yash.  BTW did you recieve the goodie bag!

yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@vijay...na...

nihal said...they will send it to our plce

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Yash okie dokie will wait for the goodie bag and iPod and perhaps iPad.  Dream on 

Priyam Datta
Priyam Datta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I don't think anyone recvd the goodie bag. They said it will be couriered to ur address... It's ok na... just submit your blogpost... goodies will come.... :)

Vijay Pashte
Vijay Pashte
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi All,

I thik after reading all of yours good, bad and confusing experiences one can write post without visitng any store. Tongue out

But, for the confirmation purpose those who have left have to visit and experience it. I will be visiting Mu**** Store. Hope so it will be good.

Alexander Gounder
Alexander Gounder
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I went there yesterday, inspite of the rains, walking through almost knee deep water near my place... the store manager told me our head office will call you if there's any Goodie Bag, then he said "Go. look at the store!" Yeah! like it were the taj mahal.

If it were one of the store guys in my store (my previous company) he would have got a lot of Fs and Bs from me for that attitude. We are sent there as guests and he was tasked with showing us around, instead he couldn't care any less, someone in his position should have the acumen, even if not briefed to understand that these are marketing efforts which will greatly benefit his footfall (We could be customers coming straight to his store than just another footfall to the mall customer) and getting higher conversions, he just pissed on all that. With such a manager, how can you expect any better from the rest of the.. I was approached 200% times more by "Sar, you want creditcard" gurls than "Sar, Can Eyes help U" guy.No Goodie bag, nothing good to write about = Not excepted entry = No Shuffle, No "Chance anyways" iPad... Damn I get nothing from this, so much for shuffle wet dreams...

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Went through BlogwatiG's blog on her visit..she apprently had better time... Anyways, guess you should still take the pain to blog about your ill-experience...

vaisakhi mishra
from thane
10 years ago

wierd..Undecided...alexander did u go to malad store?...coz i went there day before...and had a good time..the store manager a guy named vishal gave us an hr long tour of the store with full interest...didnt get the goodie bag though...but they took our numbers and said it will be sent to us within a week or 2 via courier...

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

sorry to hear it friend!

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Seems they are not able to handle the bloggers all the time...and are expecting the blogger rush during particular hours of the day...

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago
I have to visit the Mu**** store on 22nd..I hope things work fine :fingers crossed:
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

I didnt get these **** , what do they mean? Any special reason for using them?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The forum software censors swear words by turning the letters into *'s.

For some reason, M-u-l-u-n-d ( without the dashes ) is in the swear word list. And so, it is being convrted into *'s.

Renie said that he had removed that word from the swear word list but still it is being censored. Innocent

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Ranjith once again :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile .

yash shah
yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Please update...as soon as u get your ipod....

Rajveer Singh Prajapati
Rajveer Singh Prajapati
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I went to Infinity mall, and unfortunately forgot to bring print out, but then I thoughts I can take use of my smartphone. I show them the invite mail in my phone but to my surprise they denied it. They insisted on physical copy of that mail.

I told them, you guys deal in digital gadgets and asking for a physical copy of a mail, isn't it contradictory to what you deal with?

The guy passed a embarrased smile and told me that, thats how things work here.

I was so disappointed that i didn;t even ask for my goodie bag and walked out from the store ....

Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I just want to know few things regarding Reliance Digital Experiance

1. Goodie bag through Courier (postal) or from Store?

2. When they will declare winners for a particular store or whole contest.. any deadline..

Amreen
Amreen
from Mumbai, Bangalore
10 years ago

Wasn't going to post this here, but... I visited the Reliance Digital at Times Square (Andheri - Kurla Road), and it was such a bad decision! It was pouring cats and dogs, and those guys were so inhospitable! The entire store was empty, save for the employees who were busy checking out gadgets themselves. I showed my print-out to some girl who made me wait until she called up someone at IndiBlogger and said "you can't click pictures". So there was virtually no proof that I actually visited the store. Okay.Then, instead of showing me around, she just left me standing in the middle of the store and walked off. I went around, looking at the stuff they had, getting super bored. I was out of there in 20 minutes, flat.No mention of a goodie bag, nothing. She took the print-out, made me write my name and number and said "You'll get the iPod shuffle delivered to your place in a week". It's been more than a week, but honestly after that experience, screw the goodie bag and screw the shuffle.I fell sick because I got wet and I'm totally giving up on all Reliance Digital stores. Horrible experience *shudders* 

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

same thing haapened with me at times square.....   That mall is still in its development stage....  But store was quite big... 

they even don't know about Indiblogger....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They are not allowing you to click pictures! Surprised

I feel sorry for Reliance. Why don't they realise that photos make the experience posts even more interesting? Tongue out

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

hey amreen, i visited the same store. have blogged about most details.

but hey pictures were allowed BUT with written permission :P another blogger had clicked pics, i remember quite well.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

written permission? from store manager? 

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@ranjith:Yup, just a line saying its for blog post fromt he contest. I had a bad cam if yu remember

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith and Snuffles, I merrily clicked around 25 pics with permission of the manager and have posted some of them on the article.  

yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I didnt ask dem...directly started clickin...pic tvia my phone... :P

dey didnt stop me...

i have posted thepics in my post...

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Haha poor Reliance stores... They are getting bashed by all bloggers. I guess they believe in "There is no such thing as bad publicity"...They are just losing potential customers with this campaignWink

yash shah
yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Any updates???

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

no, nein upto now

yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ne idea...kisko contact karna sahi hoga in dis situaition?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Again No Idea Yash bro wait for few days I guess

Alka
Alka
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Anyone gng 2moro to Relaince Mu****?

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I'm going and was wondering if we all can plan it together! Can we all plan it aorund 1 PM on Sunday?

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

I have also opted for Mu**** centre, will be able to confirm the timing by evening...got a fellow blogger/colleague with me...

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Confirmed, leaving at around 2PM from Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai....aap kahan rehte ho Animesh ji?

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Superb Punit :) 

I stay at Airolli. We can plan together then Punit 

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

A change of plan and visited the Digital Store today evening only. It was M-u-l-u-n-d Store. Not all the staff were knowing about the Blog thing, but we met a lady who was in fact waiting for us. She striked off our names from the list, had vdo-interviewed us and then we asked to be left alone to roam around. We took some shots and finally ended up buying a bluetooth speaker. No goodies bag and yes no iPod too :) Will soon blog about it...

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Me!!ME!!ME!! and i hope it isnt going to be a terrible experience  :(

How can reliance goof up in sucha terrible way.. Frown

Yash Sehgal
Yash Sehgal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Who all are going to visit Kandivli store? :)

Sriram R
Sriram R
from Mumbai
10 years ago

How many are visiting the M*u*l*u*n*d Store for Reliance Digital and what date and time?

Prathamesh Amrutkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I will go today in noon at around 2. What about you?

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Around 1PM tomorrow

Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

i would be going today at 2pm

Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai