Locked Support for Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

If you have any questions on the Surf Excel Matic contest, this is the place to ask them! What does everyone think of the topic? Smile

Replies 81 to 100 of 319 Descending
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Two hours a day is a big temptation and not even the amazing prizes can beat it... lovely contest and enjoyed writing how I feel now that I am 44 yrs. 

just saw your post. simply superb

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Great entry mam:)
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

iRespect :)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks people.. Every entry in this contest is awesome. 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Winning entry... as always.. :)

Avneesh Sharma
Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey guyz...

m loving this contest. I have written my second blog and that too for this contest.. :) I read many blogs here..awesome talents..!Smile

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Will go through the entries slowly... Read some of them, amazing what people can do in 2 hours!!
Binu Thomas
Binu Thomas
from New Jersey
12 years ago
Guys, posted my entry too.. Title: "Wish I had lived those two hours differently.."
Went through and enjoyed many posts!! I must say, we have some serious talent out here :)
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
12 years ago

Nice contest with excellent prizes. My post <a href="http://www.medicalisland.net/featured/what-would-two-extra-hours-in-a-day-mean-to-me">What would Two Extra Hours in a day mean to Me?</a> brought me back some good ol friends whom I had forgotten.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Swapna
Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Thank you Pramod ji, Anukriti and Varun for your wishes.

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Pleasure, Swapna :)

don't mention it, Swapna ji,

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Went through many entries today... Just loved reading what all people hope to achieve in 2 extra hours... Will read many more tomorrow:):):) Great Posts, May the best ones WIN :):):)

yo DS,  best of luck to all

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks P:) Best wishes to all :)
Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

Brewing with talent is what is happening over here in this contest . . amazing write ups . . kudos to Indiblogger for setting the minds on fire :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Your post was good too Maliny :)
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks P:)
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi Wink

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Maliny, nice post. Loved reading it :)

Avneesh Sharma
Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey guyz...!! hows everyone over here....

Many AWESOME works over here...seems will learn a lot..

Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

thank u DS so was urs :) all the best :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks a lot doctor!!
Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

thanx varun . . just went thru urs.. loved your unique take on the topic .. good luck :)

maliny ji, great rocking post. 

best wishes.

Participated. :D

Some amazing entries out there... good luck to all participants!

Deboshree, saw your post, very well penned. Best wishes

Thanks a lot Pramod Ji. :) Good luck to you too. I have yet to read your take... will do so now.

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

As newer posts keep coming, I see the chanes to winning slipping away .lol.. everyone has such great writing. why don't they jsut give IPads to all of us. or atleast a samsung galaxy S2 as consolation to all :P would certainly brighten up my day for putting out some good writing at the end of the day :)). This is torture waiting for the results. Feels like engineering waiting to see if you passed or flunked.. LMAOO

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Samsung galaxy S2??? Its not even mentioned in the prize list!!!!
Dave, it will be tough for judges to select winning entries, I too marvel at unique varied ideas cropping up. Best wishes to all.
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

@ Dave @DS Let them decide what they want to give us as a price; Galaxy S-II ? Dude du you know how much a single piece worth?  

Nikhil Poddar
Nikhil Poddar
from Kolkata
12 years ago

So if I have already submitted my post and want to edit my post before the 25th I carry opn right? Is my post being judged before the deadline if i have submitted?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
You can edit it, Boom Boom Nikhil:)
Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

lol.. was just kidding abt the samsung galaxy... the ipads and bb playbooks are more than enough.. but definitely worthy prizes for the winners..

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

here's an odd question you got 2 great blogs alright but one has like a 100 comments and the other just 10... who do you think should win in that case....

quantity of comments will not matter, the quality of comment and the interaction between them.

if a single comment is there and has the quality and all, it stands a chance to win.

this I am saying as per statement of mr. vineet rajan, at the thread. 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
It all depends on the quality of the post and what the judges think about it. The number or quality of comments is not in our hands...
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I feel the best way out is to write a good post and leave it at that... At least you feel great about the blog if not winning the contest. If we go on worrying much about the ranking, votes and comments, it just adds to stressful 2 hours to our day... ;)

you are right farida ji,

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
True to the last word Farida ji... What control do we have anyways, over what other people comment on our blog??? If I go and write on each of the entry that "What a rubbish entry, it does not deserve to win...blah blah blah".... Does that mean that entry will not win, because of the negative comment, NAH... So just Chill about the comments thingy:):)

hehehehe, DS, aisa kuch mat likh dena dude,

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Nahi Nahi P, sirf example tha:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

DS You made it clear by your example.. 

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Chalo you guys now go through mine too. One more competitor to give you guys a fight :P

Rocking post dude, best wishes.
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the best Shantinath:)
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Thanks a lot Pramod and DS :) hope it goes on to grab one of those iPads ;) :P
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Everyone is behind Ipads!! Best Wishes:)
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
@DS: Yes, yes, who won't like to have the iPad :) thanks for the wishes :)
Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Heyy, one thing I wanted to ask, I already saw some people saying that we can edit our posted blog before 25th Nov. But is there any official word on it?? Being on iPod, I couldn't go through all the comments here, so I don't even know who can be considered official person for this contest(except if course Rennie).
You can mail at indi@indiblogger.in
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Ok, Thanks Pramod ji, I will :)

LockThis topic is locked.