Catch the flavour - a contest with teams!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

New contest by Bacardi Breezer folks, and this one has a new format - teams! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=94

What team will you choose? Smile

Replies 81 to 100 of 381 Descending
Dhiraj Shenoy
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Pinapple is flavour of the season

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Initially I thought this will be less contested as there are so many restrictions...but 270 bloggers participating in this...not bad..The breezer bash is surely going to Mumbai as there are more number of participants from that city...cheers mumbaikars hope all your entries become valid to win this...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So, you counted the number of bloggers participating from different cities? Great! Laughing

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

68 bloggers are participating from Mumbai, 47 from Delhi....wow. Eastern side of the country is no match for other cities...InnocentCry

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Partha Babu...Kolkatar blogger ra nijeder bhetorer bypar nijder kachei rakhte chay :P They are not comfortable in opening up! Sigh!

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Keeping too many things within oneself? Innocent one may burst out in excessive pressure..Tongue out Bengalis can be good writers...but looks like they are more bothered about other things..

Prakhyath Rai N
Prakhyath Rai N
from Bangalore
10 years ago
MY TEAM: ISLAND PINEAPPLE

Now tell me.. who are my team mates?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i'm in pineapple too...so what happens next?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

Jamaican Passion... is my choice.

:)

Who are the others? I know for sure that Ramit is a part of this group.

But orange is neat
Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

So I guess the deadline for us is tomorrow?

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I think they will give some kind of vouchers to be exchanged for Breezer from your local wine shop Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

that sounds intelligent

Submitted. Smile

Dipti
Dipti
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Blackberry team,, have created a Forum topic to discuss our strategy for winning this contest :P.. Please join the same!! 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Its 50 per team now Cool By 20.12.2013 they will cover all the bloggers in India at this rateWink

So, the last date is extended. They are giving 2 weeks now to come up with our posts. Too bad, I submitted today, thinking that today is indeed my last date

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Yes 2 week. TL extended. Good for me, I might just sneak in a few more ingredients :P

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

PHEW!!

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I just need a clarification, just received an automated email saying that I have less than 24 hours to submit my post, but in the contest page it shows that the last date for submission (for me that is) is 5th December 2013. Whoooa Undecided

I think you can wait till 5th Dec. They might have got less entries till now, so they have extended. When I registered the number of slots were 20 and I was the 9th member to register in Orange team. My last date was 29 Nov. Assuming a minimum of 50 others registered ahead of me, they should get 50 entries by tomorrow EOD. Probably the numbers were not great till now, so they extended the deadline.

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Did u receive an email Narasimha? I don't wanna leave it for too late!

As of now I haven't recieved that email, but then again, I submitted my entry this morning. So, someone else should clarify this. However, when I click on the contest page, it shows the last date for me also as 5 Dec

Akriti S.
Akriti S.
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hello Folks, orange here! Calling all the Indis from Chandigarh to join & blog on orange, maybe we get lucky to have bacardi party hosted in our city! Cool

I have a question

In case of a person opting to write multiple articles on this, is he/she required to write only on the flavor he selected? Or can he/she write on more than one flavor.

I tried to register under a different flavor, but it does not allow me to do so.

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

same flavor, multiple entries, or you would be the winner whatever flavor wins!! Cool

Seeta Bodke
Seeta Bodke
from Bangalore
10 years ago
So we go with the date that now shows for each of us on the contest page (5th for most) and not the "less than 24 hours" mail that we got last night right?

@Renie, Now it shows in my contest page as "YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY: 05-12-2013 22:00"

Whereas I recieved mail yesterday stating that "You need to submit your entry by 29-11-2013 05:30, failing which you will lose your spot on the team"

What is the correct position. Please let me knowUndecided

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The date has been extended KV disregard the email if you have already not submitted Tongue out Indi extended the date after the emails were sent Wink

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Vijay: Not really!! The dates were extended before the mail was sent that is why the confusion.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Tongue out

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
10 years ago

Hi Renie, how is is that for me the time still shows the sme as before plus I did not get any mail last night?

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

U know, I am like so disappointed with the response level out here. Yes, I know that the INDI team is busy; so are we. If there has been a glitch in sending across emails, we should be apprised right after that. If incase, we get to know that the deadlines still remain the same intact at 8 PM, it's IMPOSSIBLE to submit the post. Indi team MUST understand this. Very very disappointing.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hey Sammya, sorry for the delay.... it took us a while to figure this out!

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
10 years ago

Did everyone get these mails? anyone else for whom date showing the same still?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

My post on 'Jamaican Passion' is now up... 

I have 2 questions:

1. Can I upload another post on the same flavour?

2. Now that I have posted on 'Jamaican Passion'... can I hop on to another flavour and write on it?

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Logic says no! How can one player play with both teams? :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Come on, Mr. Passey - Show some team spirit. This is like Tendulkar asking if he can bat again at the end of his innings or if he can bat for Australia as well.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

TF LOL Tongue out

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Why not? You can indeed write on Lime flavor and make it win :)

Beside, you should change ur city from Delhi to Mumbai. Cool We need you here!

LockSign in to reply to this thread