Finally a new contest.

Asus - Time to transform

Click here

Replies 81 to 87 of 87 Descending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Winning any prize is always a smile-promoter... though not winning any of the top prizes can be such a drag! 

Mortals aren't ever completely happy, are they?

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

No, but some can be happier than others by winning two prizes Tongue out

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, Gaurab... there is this thing called a double-whammy! :)

By the way, I've just got one ASUS mouse delivered....no note with it to tell me where it is from. So I'm guessingit is one of the two prizes for this contest. Will the admin please comment. So if the mouse has reached... why is the backpack lagging behind? :)

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks to Asus and IndiBlogger, I just got my Pullover and now I am Full over. Regards

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Why don't you write on your full-over pullover experience... just might turn out to be funny and interesting. :)

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

@ Arvind, thanks for reminding me about it. Yes, I will try it out. As you know it is not an easy to write and publish (though blogger) within few minutes but takes time which I too need time :).

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Even the backpack delivered today... so now it is added to my already huge collection of backpacks. This despite the fact that almost the same number has been gifted/given away to friends and relatives.

I, however, wish i had a NorthFace backpack.

sneh
sneh
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

Got the Backpack. Its a laptop bag and of good quality. Kudos to asus. Atleast much better than the generic wild craft bags.

Krishna Chandran
Krishna Chandran
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Got the laptop bag yesterday. Yay, my first goodie as a blogger! :) 

LockSign in to reply to this thread