Dove Contest: ..... and that was the end of my hair problems!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Dove seems to like IndiBloggers too much for here is the third contest from them ( if I'm not mistaken) And this time, the topic is a fairly long and starting with three dots  Smile

and that was the end of my hair problems!

And surprising to see that Renie hasn't created a forum thread and there is no last date mentioned for this contest. Hope that it does not run indefinitely. Sealed

Let's start our discussion about the theme and the prizes that you would like to have: an ipad 2 or a smartphone from samsung... Smile

Here is the link to the contest page: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=58 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: link
Replies 101 to 114 of 114 Descending
Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

congrats ranjith Smile  to other winners as well . . looking forward to reading the entries .

dhiren
dhiren
from Bharuch
11 years ago

Has anyone heard anything from Indiblogger ?

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

will the articles of the winners be published on yahoo and the other sites mentioned?Surprised

dhiren
from Bharuch
11 years ago

my question too !?

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your freebies :)
Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations to all of you winners.

Though I have read and also voted for a couple of winning entries, I missed a few..... so I am leaveing now to read them all.

dhiren
dhiren
from Bharuch
11 years ago

so has anyone heard about the prizes ?!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I think it's too early to  start talking about the prizes. :-)

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

yeah it would take atleast a month @dhiren.. am used to it now :)

Nanny
Nanny
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hello all! We have received word from the Dove team that the contest prizes have been shipped out, and the delivery date that they have given for the same is Friday.

Congratulations to all the winners! :)

Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

YAAAAAYY. :D Thank you so much for that great piece of good news. I just logged in after ages due to ze exams and I saw this, you made my day! Crazy excited now.. Thanks once again.  

Thanks for making my day @Indiblogger ..I'm delighted Smile  and it makes me more active to blog here . Thank you Dove , Renie (founder of this platform ) and all my indi-friends ( though not personally) who supported me .

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Received the prize in less than a month! Smile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Got the Samsung Galaxy Y yesterday... thank you indiblogger and Dove! :)

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

got my ipad2 in the office yesterday yahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanku indiblogger team and dovE!!!!1

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

got a call from courier person.. now just cant wait for him to deliver the phone.. :)

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

got mine.. thanks Dove and Indiblogger.. :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread