IndiStuff contest - Carconnect.in

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Vouchers, vouchers, more vouchers, and IndiPattani vouchers! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/11/

As always, let us know if you have any questions! Smile

CLARIFICATION: You can post any road trip/car experience on Carconnect.in - it could even be an earlier post of yours. The point is simply to try out Carconnect. Once you've done that, blog about your experience with their website, and submit the post to IndiBlogger!

Replies 101 to 120 of 127 Ascending
Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hi, just to confirm, Road trips would cover trips on 2 wheels too, right? Smile

Because papa got me two wheels only! LaughingEmbarassed

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

The Name says CarConnect....So not sure jatin...

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i think you can ( not sure though ).....because main focus is about your experience of the website... that matters moreWink

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
9 years ago
No once you have used the site, you can write as many entries ( about your experience using the site) as you can. One post in the website, multiple entries on your blog.
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

thank u sweety .. feeling relaxed..Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

alright done with my first entry (it consumed whole weekend to write both posts)Cry, one for the site and one for the contest .. Foot in mouth ab renie baba mujhe voucher ka ashirwad do Tongue out

ok one more question, do we need to write two posts every time in case of multiple entries ???

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

what is the critaria for early bird entries.. at which time of sunday/monday we r expected to submit our posts to get eligible for early birdy ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

They are IndiPattani, not early bird. 

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

ok, and as exlpained in a previous post, only those posts would be eligible for indi pattani who were submitted in the first week of contest .. am I right ???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Five IndiPattani's for the best 5 posts submitted till 8th.

5 IP's for the best 5 (excluding above 5 )  submitted till 15th

and so on...

So, you can win an IP even if you submit on the last day of the contest but the chances of winning will be lower because if you submit in the first week itself, your post will be considered 4 times for IP. 

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

one more query, till 8th means till midnight of 8th or anything else .. Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I don't know that Foot in mouth As they mentioned 5 indipattanis every week, I just added seven days to the contest start date and said 8th Sealed I don't think they would be too strict about the timings. Wink

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

SurprisedSurprisedSurprised dnt tell me tht my whole sunday mehnat will go in vain which i did for IP Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can still win an IP for it in the next three weeks. Wink

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

my car maruti alto k 10 is not listed among the option list of cars .. only alto 800 is there .. now this is unfair .. Innocent mine is the muzik edition .. Embarassed

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I submitted one car drive experience at Carconnect and it said the post will be visible after approval. Today when I checked in, it says I haven't submitted any post and the post is not visible in the "yet to moderate" category too. This is irritating!Innocent

Anuja
Anuja
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Great contest bit confusing though.

Wow, worth participating

Rahul Kohli
Rahul Kohli
from Kolkata
9 years ago

The reason why only Facebook login is there is to add a social angle to the car converations and getting to know which cars your Facebook friends own and drive. Imagine if I had to buy a Ford Ecosport and knew one of my FB friend already own it, then I could follow his experiences of owing and driving that car on Carconnect. The same applies for roadtrips, if a FB friend has already taken it, you would come to know about it via Carconnect and take his/her advice on routes to take/avoid etc.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

and i dont really want my friends to know what i am up to, you see?Tongue out besides third party websites extracts all our fb personal infoInnocentFrown

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

I found the interface (especially of article format) of car connect very dull and I'm afraid anyone would be inclined to read experiences posted there but then again every Don has his era [Contemplative smile]

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

I am still confused about what to do and how to do  but prizes are lucrative, IB is going to pamper us a lot Laughing

bolo Renie Baba ki JAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

Better carconnect could have asked us to post blog URL about our experience, it would have made easy, as it's just words we have write seperately and upload images seperately, won't give the reading experience as we do in our blog! (This will be added as an experience in their website too! :P )

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

agree .. an independent blog post would do better and give us enough scope of creativity 

Meet Mangukiya
Meet Mangukiya
from Mumbai
9 years ago

What is indi-pattani?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

IndiPattanis are almost similar to normal 1k vouchers. 

5 1k vouchers will be awarded every week to the best 5 entries submitted from the beginning of the contest to that particular week.

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

car connect moderators are not active as visible from the long hours of moderation or may be there is lack of manpower considering it an all new setup Sealed

Abhimanyu Singh
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

30 दिनों का समय दिया है इन लोगो ने हमे

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

Karthik, will you kindly elaborate under which headings we may share our experience of your website considering the fact we all are not habitual reviewer?

Thanks Smile

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

You will be submitting a road trip or a car experience on Carconnect.in first. And then you can write your experience of using Carconnect and may be more details on your road trip experience that you had already submited there. The fresh post that you write would be the experience of Carconnect itself, which needs to be submitted in IndiBlogger as usual.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

One of the most interesting IndiStuff contest I have seen on IB so far - I like it! Smile This should be fun. However, I do wish carconnect.in had more log in options rather than keeping FB as the only gateway.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i was thinking the same....i dont like using FB for any contests etc 

Abhimanyu Singh
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

वाउचर तो थीक है पर साला ब्लाग किस बारे में लिखना है ।

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

... on the experience of using 'Carconnect.in'.

Don't ask what it means. Tongue out I don't think anyone knows.

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Deepan, that is right. The road trip experience can we any of your existing stories. The contest will be judged based on the experience of using 'Carconnect.in'.

Deepan Siddhu
Deepan Siddhu
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Guess we should submit the Road trip experience in 'Carconnect.in' and submit the experience of using 'Carconnect.in' in our blog, if I'm not wrong :-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread