TRESemmé Contest: Get your hair Ramp Ready

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

So here comes another contest relating to your hairCool. This time get your hair ready for a RampLaughing. Sounds cool doesn't it?

So, what are you waiting for? Apply for the sample and start writing!!

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/3/

Replies 101 to 120 of 132 Descending

Glad to be on the winners list :)

should I be happy or sad ? I won hair straightner, not one but two and I have a lovely straight hair :(

[ though secretly carved for the Tab ]

if only they were converted to some gift voucher it would be of great great help 

is anyone listening ? 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats, Uma. Guess converting will be a logistic nightmare. Can't help it. I am stuck with bottles and bottles of Lakme sun screen. Wife tried using it as cold cream. However it seemed to spoil her skin that way. So it had to be abandoned. 

Congo's uma,
Samar Khan
Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

So happy today! won a Tab!! i can't belive it! 

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congo gal! You totally deserved it :)

Congo's samar
Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Bushra and Rio!

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago

Congratulations to winners :)

I won a hair straightner, though Tab was what I was eyeing ;) However winning something is always better then nothing... first win of this year, finally!!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats. We can always buy these things ourselves if we need them. It is just winning something that matters - Doesn't matter what.

Congo's Sweta
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I thought this was one of the most creative posts for this contest and not even one of so many prizes. I am glad I quit contests.

http://just4suzan.blogspot.in/2013/04/aam-aadmis-ramp-ready-hairstyles.html

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

That's a real creative post!

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

u shall find mine too like that- just deleted 2 posts -Sunsilk and tresemme.

generally I remove links only but today I went 1 step ahead.Innocent

probably could not bear 2 blows on a single day.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Come on Lucifer... it's up to judges to decide which 100 are best... we all feel that 'my one is the best' but it can't be practical right.... anyway thanks so much for thinking my posts worthy....

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

thanks BushraSmile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Avadhoot make a habit of leaving things behind... forget it and write something new!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Channel your anger into the next contest, Avadoot. I was really pissed last year on losing some contests and wrote such a biting comedy for the next one, ragging the entire contest concept. Strangely the post turned out a winner. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Anunoy - Since I am not participating, I have no personal feelings here. Judges need some standard. Completel arbitrariness can not be called person taste. That is why I have put up your post here for people to see and decide for themseleves if it does not deserve to be even in the top 100. Missing the first or second place is understandable. But not being in a list of 100? Outrageous! I have not read all. But past expereince and law of averages tells me there are going to be at least 20 sub standard entries in the selected 100; 

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

@AS: Yes, I need to learn that.

@TF: (1)What perturbed me was not- not winning the prize but the commercial and irresponsible attitude of sunsilk guys. they could have categorically made that contest a women-only, why they wasted our time?

Thankfully, they did not do the same mistake in New York contest.

(2) If u see winning entries, u shall come to know-not only the post but the overall blog too was considered for the decision making with a commercial view in mind. was not an issue, had they made it clear earlier.

(3) I lost Tresemme because I took it seriously and tried hairstyles. I could have written a poem just the way I did in dove contest  effortlessly.    

Btw, in the dove contest,I had no option but to wrire a poem as I did not have braids and I won  a voucher there.Wink

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

That is what I meant Avadoot. I guess most people do not mind losing fairly. See if criteria is clear, it can actually fuel your urge for improvement. If it is absolutely arbitrary, it only seems like lucky draw. And I hate lucky draws.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I had stopped using smiley for a while... but may be i should use one----> Laughing

Fool, nice points raised. But when we participate we lay our conscience aside and praise something exhonerously. Now we read terms & conditions too. And we know they have evry right to crown anyone they like. Apollo guys were least concerned about uplifment in tech ideas. They crowned all praisworthy ones. Their wish. They wanted confirmation from learned minds that they are not lynching every drop of blood from the poor patients and their family members, and they got it lavishly. No point in blaming them.
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@TF, I too want to delete one of my entries for a contest, do we need to wait for the assured hamper?? Will they mail us the hamper even if the entry is deleted???

God knoweth meghana. But you can wait and after getting hamper do the needful.  

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Rio Smile...Anyways, i can wait for few more days...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Which hamper? Innocent

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Sry not Hamper, pen drive from Apollo...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

ok...

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Anybody started recieving prizes or pen drive for Apollo Contest???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No.

They sent a mail saying

Please update the address on your IndiBlogger profile by the 20th of June so that we can send you your prize ( Flipkart voucher )

So, I think they will start dispatching prizes ( including pen drives) after 20th and we will surely have a lot of complaints saying 'Pen Drive not yet arrived'. Wink

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hope Indispatch would be of help Wink... Till now the only stuff i have recvd from Indi is TRESemme Sample, and thts not visible... Don't know how far it will be reliable...

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

I agree completely specially after reading some of the winning entries. Wow man! what was the criteria to choose winners. Inky pinky ponky?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why didn't that inky ponky selection pick my entry as the winner? Cry

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

@TF the link does not point to the article any longer. I think Anunoy has removed the post already. Doc, itna bhi kya gussa, parhne toh do sabko.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Madhu No, he didn't. Here is the link : http://just4suzan.blogspot.in/2013/04/aam-aadmis-ramp-ready-hairstyles.html

IB forum software has a bad habit of modifying links. It automatically changes the words styles, classes... present in links to tabooes. Innocent

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Thanks Ranjith. As expected your solution worked. :) Forum hero ki jai!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile .

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners!Meow :DM on the moon, TAB2, come fast!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats Snuffles. Way to go.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

congrats gal!!Laughing

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@TF: thank you so much!@nandini: thanks a lot, congrats to you too

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Congrats Snuffles Smile

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

thank you ranjith :)

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congratulations, Meow girl :)

Congo's Snuffles
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congrats SJ :)

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks a lot @Arti,@Rio and @Ankita.

Your wishes mean a lot :) Meow

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago
I won a tab too :)) But lost the Sunsilk Perfect Straight Contest :( Chalo..atleast won one :D
Congo's Bhumika
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners!!!

184 contestants and 100 prizes... probabilities were never easy... well done buddies.... Smile

Yo dude,
Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Wow, I won a tab too :) This is my first gadget win in any contest and I'm MAHA thrilled :D

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats, Prasanna.

Congo's prasanna
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congtats Prasanna :)

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Got the Winner badge also of the Apollo runner-up Yesterday.. Inditeam is fast this time Smile .. How long does it uaually takes to diapatch the prizes??

Congo's Ankita, you will get soon i think
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Rio :) Smile.. It's my first gadget win.

Wow
Rajlakshmi
Rajlakshmi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners :)

I too won a hair straightner but I already got one Undecided

Ohh those tabs Cool anyone up for exchanging their tabs Laughing :P

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

tab for a hair straightner?? u got high hopes there gal Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If someone wants to exchange their tab, contact me - I have a GV. Tongue out

Hair straightener , put it on auction as used by Hitler,
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Who will buy it? Innocent

Well, it depends on marketing skills, how well can one present it as hitlers
Nicole
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Oh...oh....nice...Pass it on here XD :P

Isha
Isha
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I won a straightner! yay! :D

Congo's Isha
Isha
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Rio :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congratulations everyone, have a fun time playing with your gadgets. Smile

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I had a doubt regarding the straighteners.  Has anyone tried it on their dog's tail. Has it been found to be effective in straightening the same?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

did they get them so soon??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why hair straightener? Tie a rock to make the tail straight. 

IMPORTANT : Never detach the rock from the tail. Laughing

Hehehe, 

Wonder if mind could be straightened too.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'm sure TF will come up with a solution for strightening mind. Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I don't know how to make the mind straight. But best way to make the mind go curly curly is to keep participating in these contests.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ranjith - That sounds so cruel. Dog lovers will be after you with sticks and stones.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I thought that those dog lovers will give me chocolates for such a wonderful idea. Innocent

Doesn't the tail look great if it is made straight? Moreover the rock can be decorated with colours, stickers etc. It will increase the chances of a male dog ( or even female dog ) getting married. Smile

Fool, so you concur my mind is nice curly curly,

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So, even my mind is curly? Surprised

I never saw a diagram of a straight mind. All drawings show it as being highly convoluted. Innocent

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

never! Kutte ki poonchh hamesha terhi hi rahegi kitna bhi hair straightener chala lo. ;-)

Ranjith,  never go by the diagram. 

You are very right Madhu, but ranjith had given one more solution. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Ok Rio, I'll dissect someone's head and see for myself! Surprised

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

I never saw a diagram of a straight mind. All drawings show it as being highly convoluted.

@RANJITH ...that was diagrame of brain u saw, no mortal has ever seen the mind, mind is a peculiar being of its own

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So, mind is an abstract concept...  Innocent

Like people say, control the mind. But it runs hither thither, apple, Mac book etc. Etc.tge picture you must have seen of brain mass

Sorry saw nandini has already clarified. 

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The Fool IMO, do not straighten, I repeat do not straighten dog's hair Surprised. It will make them look thinner and a little too boring Undecided. If the hair are too wavy, just comb the wet  hair after bath... and let it dry naturally. If you received Sunsilk Supa-Straight hamper, do try that. It'll work it's magic. Cool

PS-- If you are worried about 'Where to use the straighter', you can always open your own hair straightening salon. Innocent 

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

PS-- I mean the hair of dog's tail.. as the Tail can't be straighten but hair can always be.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Ankita Did you use that shampoo for your dog? Innocent

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Ranjith CryCryCry I don't have one or many.. Cry I want many but my Mum wouldn't let me Cry she likes them as long as they don't walk in our house and sit on sofaCry... 

PS-- I never thought about using it on Dogs before. I'll gift it to my friend who has 5 dogs.. yes 5 Freaking-dogs (1 died a while ago, RIP Cessy). And I have none. But she like their hair Curly Undecided.. Not sure if she'll use it.

PPS-- I was planning to give it(SS hampers) to my mum, she can always gift it @ her Kitty Party. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

SS hampers

How many did you get Ankita? I just got one shampoo+conditioner for the review contest - none for the first contest. 

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I got both, for the contest and the other one for review... I am , like everyone, rather choosy when it comes to hair care products. I can always gift it to my sweet maid or gaurd's wife. Both have ___ hairSealed.

PS-- IndiTeam are you listening, Plz conduct  Schwarzkopf contest and giveaway their products. I will ever be glad for that.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

We are talking about Sunsilk straight hair in Tresemme thread! Surprised

That proves that a Shampoo is a shampoo, no matter what name we give it. Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

they are giving hair straightners for tresemme

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Forgot that thing. Sealed

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

So basically Tressme is giving out straighteners to prevent people from using Sunsilk Straight Hair? Brand wars?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

... And with that Sunsilk might have to convert their shampoo into a 'dogs-hair-straightener' shampoo. Tongue out

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I just hope SS isn't reading this thread... 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

What will happen if they read this discussion?

They will come up with a contest : Make your dog's hair ramp ready. The best of the styles win Samsung Tabs. 

Tongue out

Samar Khan
Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

I hope they dont take a lot of time in dispatching the prizes! They have alreay taken a lot of time to announce the results

Sayantini Bhattacharya
from Chakdaha
10 years ago

I agree!

Samar Khan
Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago
Hey can somebody tell me how put the tresemme badge on my blog? Please help me out. Thanks
Pooja
from Nagpur
10 years ago

You might've received an email from indiblogger saying you have won the contest with the links of the badge given below. Once you click on that limk, you'll be directed to a page where you'll see the badge and the html encoding...Copy the html code...

Then all you have to do is paste it in your blog via the add widget option (Layout>>Add a gadget>>HTML/Javascript) 

Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

But Pooja I haven't received any mail inspite of winning the contest! I seriously wonder why they haven't sent me any????

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

What if they didn't send you a mail... You can take your badge from hereSmile

Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

Hey Ranjith, I clicked on "here" and it say's invalid parameter! I dont really know what is wrong! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Samar Khan : I posted the correct link. The forum software is playing with links : changing the word class in links to taboo Frown

This is the link : http://www.indiblogger.in/badge.php?class=145x200&id=tresemme-ramp-ready-winner

Samar Khan
from Pune
10 years ago

Thanks a lot Ranjith for helping me out! I got the badge on my blog. Thanks again.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile .

IndiB has dispatched the Tab and other prizes(hopefully). I got an email today. Waiting eagerly Laughing

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

We had taken this thread to a different level - the prize winners are back with their Moh Mayas of tabs and badges - dragging the thread back to the materialistic plane.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Moh Mayas of tabs and badges 

Don't you have the Moh Maya of blog posts? Tongue outCool

And me, the Moh Moya of chocolates. Undecided

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

and me the Moh Maya of..err...FOOD *sob sob

CryCryCryCry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

... even I love food. Cool

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

i love food 2..3..4..5 *sob but sadly have to stay away!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why? Innocent

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Nice. We are back in business again. Desire for food is so much more pure, primitive and primordial compared to artificial things like electronic gadgets. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

But these days desire for food has move to new levels - desire for gourmet ( ITC ? )food. Laughing

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ah! You are giving me an idea for the gourmet contest. Now that I have held my vow of abstinence for 6 months, should I break my vow and participate?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes! Sealed

But publish those contest entries on a separate blog so that your blog continues to look good ( unlike my blog Frown ) .

I came across a blogger today who is doing that. Laughing

In case you don't want to get trapped by moh-maya, you can transfer the prizes that you will be winning to me. Cool

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My blog is also a 'Khichadi' now.. Sealed

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@TF: yes yes, eager to read your posts!@Rajni * sob dont laugh but i got BRACES done.Planning to write a post on the same soon

Isha
Isha
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I haven't yet recieved the hair straightner I won! Anyone else with me?

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

mee too... waiting

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Prizes should be dispatched on Saturday!

Sayantini Bhattacharya
from Chakdaha
10 years ago

Me too :(

Me tooCry

LockSign in to reply to this thread