Ask your questions on #IndiOne & #IndiPR here.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
8 years ago

#IndiOne & #IndiPR are excellent new initiatives by indiBlogger. Only, it's all too confusing at the moment. So if you have any questions regarding this, ask away. 

Replies 101 to 120 of 132 Descending

When our application is rejected how does the status read, 'rejected' or 'not shorlisted'? And do we get a rejection notification to our emails? 

Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

It reads not shortlisted. I had not received any email when my application got rejected.

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey Nandhini.. Frankly we thought we shouldnt be sending everyone discouraging emails :-) To clarify, its not that an application is rejected, its just that the business in question has chosen a budget that does not have too many slots. Howeever this will change as time goes on. Our goal is to try and ensure that everyone can participate in IndiOne campaigns.

If you dont get a shortlisted email within 24 hours, it means that you have not been shortlisted and you will be able to apply to another campaign.

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
7 years ago

Thanks Felicia and Anoop. The PR I had applied for, no more appeared on the Indi one main page and at the same time the status remained 'applied'. So I was a little confused. May be I am yet to grasp the 24 hour, 12 hour time slots. 

And it's a relief to know that soon everyone can participate like in those good natured HH campaigns which gave away 300+ vouchers. 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Anoop, given the fact that the selection is based on IndiScore , I had mentioned about a huge drop from 65 to 36 in the month of Feb esp when I had posted a whopping 125 posts in a month and then it regained to just 61. I think my indirank/score is not an actual reality and may be a bug. Possible to check my blog stats w.r. to score/rank and see if any correction is required. Thanks

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago
We don't see a bug at the moment but for some reason your alexa rank is 0. Can you let us know what your alexa rank is?
Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Couple of observations ..I noticed some of popular bloggers get the approvals in different PR campaigns in quick succession due to their high rank and probably niche too ( which i am not too sure) thereby denying the opportunity to scores of other less popular ones the chance to get accepted. This I guess is unfair  and happening despite the cap on the number of applications. Is there any possibility of increasing the acceptance rate so that all get a fair chance.

So is this going the HH way?

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago
Hey Sunita, the trial period has only 5 slots at the moment. We don't plan on increasing slots for free trial because no one will buy and you won't get paid :-) So that's the only thing. When the paid projects come in people will be choosing more slots and there will be more projects everyday. This process Will take some time until more businesses get to know about IndiPR, but you still have to maintain a good blog because then you get ranked higher.
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Appreciate the response AnoopLaughing

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

@Anoop  : I found this in alexa website, for http://karthikmurali.blogspot.in ,  my global rank : 1,244,551

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago
Hi Karthik, Based on the URL that you have submitted to IndiBlogger, Your IndiRank of 61 appears to be calculated correctly. One of the components (Alexa Rank) is missing for your blog karthikmurali.blogspot.com (You can verify this -> http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A%2F%2Fkarthikmurali.blogspot.com). Once your blog picks up an Alexa Rank again, your score will definitely go up!
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

@anoop, i am getting alexa rank for ".in" and not ".com"

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago
Oh ok .. But you have submitted .com to Indiblogger. If you want to change it, please raise a ticket.
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

I think i found an alternate method to it. I added a piece of code from @Labnol 's Blog and now it doesnt redirect me to .in and stays as .com only :)

So hopefully this should do the trick henceforth (hopefully :) )

http://www.labnol.org/internet/prevent-blogger-country-redirection/21031/

Since ur the expert in programming here, do let me know ur thoughts pls

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

From IB's Indistats page , i can see that on Aug 14 , it was 11.3 M and on sep 14 it was 0

I think this was the month when they implemented an automatic switching to default country of blogger which may have caused massive impact for many like me

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago
Hey , great that you got to the bottom of This mystery. You have been trying for a while now :-) anyhoo! Hope things work out.
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The lack of selecting genre resulting in an influx of freebie press releases crowding the inbox, mostly seem to be spam. One of them was something about a political party as well. Some are more of a bragging speech and less of a press release. Can a blogger sign out from IndiPR? 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago
Yes you can opt out of the notifications. But we are doing this one step at a time. So patience is needed for us to correlate a few things. These are very early stages and it's hard for us to keep up with everyone's expectation without support.
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

I already marked the BJP press release as Spam :)

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

I want to opt out of the notifications for free trials. :/ :(

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Just create a filter in ur mailbox with subject line : New IndiOne Project and move it to trash..

thats all

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey to unsubscribe you can just go to your account settings on your dashboard and unselect IndiOne.

I really felt higher Indirank = more chances to get shorlisted. I have noticed few blogs with particular niche like food, travel etc. getting selected for every project but all are not relevent to there blog. Confused now. Frown

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

It also has to do with people applying for the projects. Some popular projects will have a lot of high ranked bloggers applying for it. the less popular ones might not. So thats why sometimes you will find lower ranked members shortlisted. It all depends on the bloggers is in the apply pool of any given project.

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

ANNOUNCEMENT -

Email Notifications for Free trials from Monday onwards will be sent after a few hours delay.

The automatic email notification has been disabled for Free trials that are flagged as spam. So you can check on the site for updated free trial projects.

You will recieve automatic notifictions for paid projects.

Hope this helps ease the pain for now. We will improve a lot more stuff on the system over the next few weeks.

Clementia DSouza
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Wish our Government was so fast at resolving issues. :D 

Great work Anoop and the rest at Indiblogger :)

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Laughing Appreciate the effort taken by team IB to constantly improve and innovate, and for the effort taken to make new projects hassle free....thanks ! I deserve an HH right?Cool 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

I deserve an HH right?Cool

Err.. me too (**said with a typical innocent puppy face**) Tongue outhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma4ahhkNek1qfdso4o1_500.jpg 

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Absolutely cute and innocent...i meant the puppy's face

Arpita Dash
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

I have a doubt @Anoop. Can I submit my post under Indivine after submitting it under IndiPR?

DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago
Yes, you can. He's answered this query multiple times!
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

Thanks Di,   I just skipped the previous comments.  :) 

Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

Sorry it's DS

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Anoop, After the javascript code addition, my alexa rank is now visible for karthikmurali.blogspot.com at 14,742,874But indirank stats (Alexa rank) for Apr 2016 is still showing as 0. can u pls check ? Thanks

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
7 years ago

Hey Anoop,

Even my Indirank fell like anything to 25 for no apparent reason. I have already raised a ticket for the same. #17865. Some update regarding it would be great.

Radhika Mundra
Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
7 years ago

Hi @Anoop, I have raised a ticket, #17879, regarding a payment due but not received. Please look into it. 

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Received my payment for the Gail PR [Greedy chuckle]

Was wondering, is the fee fixed for everyone participating in a campaign or varying according to blog rank/popularity? [Thoughtful meek smile]

Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

It's same for everyone.  :)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Did a lot of free PRs in my frozen blog as there's anyway nothing else to write. I have zero idea if it's helping my Indione profile to any extent... [Sigh]

Do we have a direct Indione link on the homepage, apart from the slide show thing?

Sayantan Chatterjee
Sayantan Chatterjee
from Kolkata
7 years ago

I'm being unable to register in indione. It is asking for the code they sent to my mobile number, but i haven't received any verification code. What should I do? 

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Please send your phone number to +91-9900-001655. We will manually approve your code.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I guess there is a blunder in the code...

LockSign in to reply to this thread