Tresemme IndiStuff Contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Apply for a Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo Conditioner pack, blog about your experience and win luxury watches! Laughing

More details here

Replies 101 to 120 of 134 Descending
Anshulika Chawla
Anshulika Chawla
from Ludhiana
9 years ago

Any idea for the final date of results declaration. Is the contest still on???

Where can we have look on the final result and winning posts?

wait for 2-3 months

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Results please !!!!Money mouth

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Results???Money mouthInnocentSealedMoney mouth

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

Why were the entries never made visible,  worked so hard on mine and got on bragging rights? ?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

maybe the number of entries were less or many didnt recieve the samples yet :o

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Results please!!!!

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

You already know they are always late :P 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Entries have been displayed, and if all goes according to plan, the results will be out by tonight/tomorrow!

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I hope I am in winners list Money mouth Have high hopes on this one

Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Results out by Tonight/tomorrow..I'm excited and optimistic too..Smile 

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

Yaay, something to look forward to :)

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

waiting!!!!

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
9 years ago
Me too..
Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Where are the results guys?  I can't wait to read the winning entries Laughing

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I think This result is delayed coz of borosil confusion...

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I also think that the results are delayed because of Borosil results..

Let's give IB team some time to breathe. 

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Exactly !!!!

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Thanks for understanding guys, Borosil took all of our time today, and will probably steal a good part of tomorrow (friday) as well. Much appreciate you putting yourselves in our shoes! Smile

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Renie here's hoping Borosil problems are sorted out soon, and Tresemme results don't give you guys same kind of trouble. 

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
9 years ago

I hope this contest is judged properly. Some people have actually used the product for couple of months before posting its review. 

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

I too have used the shampoo and conditioner .. but dint write for this one .. enjoyed the free shampoo gift.. 

Hitakshi Bawa
Hitakshi Bawa
from New Delhi
9 years ago

awaiting results !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Results..

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Results pleae....Waiting!!!

Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

+1 Intehaaaaaaa ho gayiiiii intezaaar ki Cry

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Renie,Please tell us all what was the judging parameters here? I Have seriously decided on quitting blogging and taking up farming...

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

haha , farming, i hope its the real kind,

let me know if you want help..

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks alot for offering the help Disha...My mother is a proud farmer...I have learnt alot from her already...If u r intrested let me know,I can ask my mum to take you as intern in our farm....Tongue out

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

@Knitha, I was the one who told you to not to take it up yesterday. I did not get a chance to read your reply though. But my blood started boiling when some idiots started claiming that bloggers 'rant' whenever results are declared. You are absolutely right. If we don't take this issue up, then IB is going to start taking bloggers for granted. If you and Bhawana hadn't taken up Borosil, we would have never know that the wrong list was uploaded. I am grateful to you for that because I was one of the bloggers who was included second time around.

I completely support you and I want a reply from the sponsors and IB about the judging parameters.

@Disha: Your post should have won the first prize. Congrats for the Rado, though :) Others are not worth commenting about. 

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

It will be really great if the judging parameters were shared, I said the same thing in the Borosil contest. Though I was surprised by the U-turn of few very vocal people when the second list contained their name. I think irrespective of your name on the list, you should stand for what is right. Innocent

@Disha - Congrats, it's good to see a few deserving posts on the list. Smile

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Khushboo for understanding my POV. For saying what is right and wrong,I got labeled as Acedic person....Anyway I always like t be odd (wo)man out.

I sent couple of mails to Renie regarding this,He looks like ignoring to get back to it puprposely. I finished my post on dead line as I was travelling.Later I turned into a draft and I was in our farm on the final deadline,where there was no network.I drove down 10 Km just to revert it back and make it live.Dont misread my sentence and go to a conclusion that I am telling this as a sour grape story or saying I deserve to win.

All I am saying is passion behind blogging and I am sure every bloggers has a story to say just like I have. But this kind of results sucks up all the passion.

Atleast share the parameters of judging.If one doenst fit the parameter will back off.It saves many blogger's time and disspointments. If brand is all looking for promotion just say xxx RS for every post and I am sure we all will be happy to write for the brand.

Do not fool blogger's in the name of contests.

brand and platform knows very well we bloggers are greedy for prizes.who doesnt want the taste of winning? But stop injustice.

Nobody can please 200 bloggers,I understand that.But atleast Please one who desrves it truly.(winners,please now dont say I am putting you all down and attack me,I got no personal grudges on anyone)

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

totally get your point,

this looks like another #ConditionSeriousHai episode,

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I liked the idea that somebody proposed in another thread. Judges should comment on the posts that they have read, even it is just one word to let the participants know that somebody has visited their blog and has bothered to scroll to the end if not anything else. 

Also, in some of BA's contests, experienced bloggers are judges themselves. It will be nice to have a judge with a face instead of not knowing who the person is. For all you know, it is a bored intern doing inky pinky ponky and choosing posts. It seems so when the results of this one and Condition Serious hai was declared. Again, like Knitha said, it is not a personal attack on the winners. We know that the list won't be changed no matter what. These are just suggestions for the future. 

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I like the idea of judges commenting on the posts..Atleast we get to know our post hasnt gone unnoticed.Even if post doesnt make it to winners list atleast will have satisfaction that our post has not gone unnoticed.

I directly contacted some other brand where I felt judging is not done right. Reply I got on how they judge,

we look at your facebook followers,twitter followers,past winning records and your relationship with the platform.

If this are the parameters why cheat a blogger in the name of creativity?

Mention in terms and conditions that we require so and so..If we dont meet the requirements we back off...Dont fool 100s of bloggers in the name of contest for brand promotion.

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Knitha ...  if the sponsors r looking for fb/twitter followers etc thn its really disheartening .. I hope renie's formla will brought some good news for ppl like me as neither a twitter user nor hv much fb followers (even coupe of months ago I deactivated my fb profile) 

Gourab.. frnd, when Knitha and I shouted in full volume ( borosil case) all u guys were watching from a distance ( only a few initial response of saying we agree wid u bhavana) .. when those winners called us asidic/nasty/sour grapes etc then at tht time no one came to support us .., I made a list of those invalid entries but none of u showed interest to even view tht only knitha and  swarn priya asked for it.. so tell me why we shd fight for those ppl who dint even bothered to support us neither vocal nor by indimails .. jab maine ye kahaa tha ki  jo galat hai so galat hai sach bolne mein kaisi jhijhak ya lihaz (chk borosil thread for these words of mine)  tab to kisi ne aakar +1 nahin kiya .. ab kaise neend khuli ???? coz ab paani sar se upar nikal rahaa hai ... us waqt u all were concerned abt yr goodie-goodie image .. to ab kyu fikar .. 

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Bhavana - I was one of first few to comment that the results were absurd and I mentioned it multiple times. I have even written about the "parameters for judgement" in multiple posts and have even sent mails to renie. 

As far as your list is concerned I felt it was not right to pick on the bloggers/posts when the result were announced by IB. I will stand for parameters be made public, irrespective of I win or lose. I felt it was wrong to totally shift your stance when your name appears on the list. It's like parameters matter only if your name is not on the list. One has to check are they voicing their opinion for the whole community or for their own self. Innocent

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

gaurab ji ... tht list was made to explain the violation of PARAMETERS only and yes u spoke initially and thn wid others u too got disappear .. and I have always raised my voice in various threads.. even aft seeing my name in winner's list I still asked abt tht one entry in indi pattani list ... uske baare mein aap mein se koi kuchh nahi bola sabko top 50 ki fikar hai aur main akeli uske liye chilla rahi thiYell .. pahle apna toh stand sudhaaro ... ladaai khul ke ladi jaati hai... doosron ke kandhe par bandook rakh ke nahi ladte .. ya toh khul ke saamne aao varna doosron ko dosh mat do Undecided

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Bhavana 

1. I voiced my opinion before the result, after the first list and even after the second list in Borosil contest. Further, I have voiced my opinion in many threads and I'm sending them mails even before the borosil contest.

2. As I said, I didn't feel like targeting the blog posts because the mistake was on the part of IB. (you can't blame someone because there entries were choosen)

3. I'm voicing my opinion and I will do it my way. Whatever you may think about it, that's fine. You have your way, I have my way. I disagree with their judging criteria  and that's it. I like the people in IB, many of whom have been my blog readers and many of them I follow. I also know many people through the meets and personally have meet IB team and feel they are genuinly good people. 

4. This is an disagreement. I feel something is wrong, they don't feel that way. I wrote I won't continue like that and I have stopped writing for the contests and I will not till they announce the criteria's. I stand for what I say and coupons don't matter to me.

5. In the end, I would say what is wrong will be wrong. I felt it was wrong to change your stance after the second list. If you feel it's right then we will agree to disagree on that point.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congratulations Disha you totally deserved it! Smile Apart from her, I didn't really like the winning entries!

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks, didnt read others though..

Najm Nisa
Najm Nisa
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Most of the winning enteries doesn't seem to be creative at all!Creativity was the Criteria right ? Except for a few good enteries , highly dissappointed !

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Disha and Bushra .. u r the queens of HAIRsCool and of course .. u know how to adore yr blog posts/winning posts with right pics/sketchs .. loved yr post disha .. congrtssss

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

thanks bhavna :)

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

That's sweet of you Bhavna :) 

LockSign in to reply to this thread