Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago
Replies 101 to 120 of 144 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Hey FP, Bhuvana, Anita - let me get back, information is trickling down to us in bits at the moment. We're trying to consolidate everything while the agency is figuring out the best way to do this. Smile

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Thank You Renie, bydway its BHAVANA Tongue outUndecided

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Sorry Bhavana, that was a typo!  You can call me "Runie" once in return. Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

thts ok i know its jus a typo coz U is jus above  B and H and I would like to call u Reenie Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Runie sounds cool. Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Renie, I've updated my number to mobile number from landline number. I didn't realize that my home landline number was in the records as I can't recieve calls on mobile at office Embarassed Looking forward to the heads up from your side on the matter. Smile

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

Thanks Renie.

Hope the agency contacts everyone soon.

My IB profile has my numberSmile

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I too haven't received any such SMS... I guess that is is the "Dove name of the day" vouchers that people are getting SMS for..Can some one tell me which saloons in Mumbai qualify for this? cause I have wasted all my Dove saloons of last year. That call center name gave me appointments and the vouchers expired..

I asked Renie also...but no one helped..I will also call Renie as Ruinee now :P

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Radiance Saloon? and the website that ND shared...aww...I want more options..anyone tried jazzup?

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I still haven't received SMS :|:|:|

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

u got flight tickets.....kuch acha mila na

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

btw since u'll be in bombay....use the vouchers hereLaughing radiance salon wont be far from airport...do up ur hair before meet

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

ND, I won't have time to use the vouchers there Frown I'll be reaching Mumbai around 10.30 am tomorrow and will leave on Monday 5.45 am flight Frown

And I'm meeting Shrikant and Prasanna for lunch Sealed So can't go for hair before the meet. Laughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

un dono ko salon ke bahar bitha do aaur hair cut le lo.. warna voucher waste ho jayegaTongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

No....:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

My vouchers won't go to waste :((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Renie will solve it SealedTongue outCool

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Renie, I'm still awaiting for the SMS Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Send crying smiley flood to Renie  Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Will I need to open a ticket for this? Innocent

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Hey FP, I've asked Swati to look into this - will remind her now, she may be waiting for some information from Dove.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

Look....thanks Renie Smile

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

look = cool Embarassed

Surbhi Bafna
Surbhi Bafna
from Delhi
9 years ago

I haven't received any SMS till now. 

Do I need to first register at the dove site ???

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

Surbhi, Even i haven't received any SMS. Some of us are yet to get the SMS from Dove.

Have you updated your details in your IndiBlogger Profile page?

Sneh Asnani
Sneh Asnani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hii.. did anyone use the Dove voucher... what is the procedure? can we directly go to any Lakme saloon and take any services or only valid for hair cuts/hair spa ?? Do we only need to show the sms?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

It's not as simple as you are thinking. I think the instruction are mentioned in the voucher pdf...

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r..................the lakme voucher thingy came in SMS and its not same as the pdf that was previously sent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

sorry fhe wrong info EmbarassedFoot in mouth ok Laughing

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

no sms so far ... no voucher .. any update Renie/Runieee/Reenie???

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I too haven't got any SMS so far...just got useless vouchers :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

Shilpi Dutta
Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
9 years ago

This is the worst prize in the form of a voucher. Havent been able to register my voucher codes online. I did recv a call from them for booking my seat in some salon, but did not recv any confirmation on sms about the time or venue as against the promise made by the rep on phone.

I am trying to reregister but it says voucher registration failed. The worst part is you can use only one voucher valued at 500 at one place n time. U cannot cannot use all the 500 Rs vouchers at the same place! Such a tedious and confusing procedure which is disgusting and upsetting. 

No use winning something! Happy with the winner badge.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

it says u can 3 vouchers at the same time na?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

can use 3*

Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
9 years ago

If we can use 3 vouchers at the same time, then y is not allowing to register  3 in one go? This is getting tedious and very ridicolous! I dont know if others have been able to register online. What about u Nandini?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

shilpi..i gave my voucher to someone else, but dunno if she'll be using it or notFoot in mouth

in that redeem link i saw 3 places like this

* E-voucher No 1: [?]     E-voucher No 2:     E-voucher No 3:  

and on middle tab again 3 spots

* Authentication No 1     Authentication No 2     Authentication No 3  

so i thought its possible to use 3

Khushboo Motihar
Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I raised a ticket asking IB to give Lakme salon vouchers to all. This is what they replied Frown

"For this contest, only Dove vouchers that have been sent to you will be given. No change in prize can happen now for those in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, etc. "

Didn't the people at the Dove meet get Lakme vouchers, too? I don't know why they are being so unfair. I am taking down my post for this contest. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

forgive my ignorance....but what is so special about Lakme Salon...arent all salons same?

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

It is a well known salon whose products and services I trust. I haven't heard about Radiance salon in my life. And if all the salons are the same, I don't see why Dove can't give Lakme salon vouchers to all? 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

hmmm...ok...i've not been to one..so all looks same to me.

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

I opened the ticket right now. Let's see what happens :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

Big city promotions , 

Just google the amount of complaints people have filed against the discomfort in availing their gifts via them , 

Ive personally have had a nightmarish experience availing my trip to Paris with them.

Dont Undererstand why would a multinational over look all this still agree to work with them.. 

On the lighter side( mumbai readers only)  once u have got past their annoyingly insane booking process , Radiance is not such a bad saloon , they have 4 where I come from so yaay for me ! Unless of course u come from far off and spend a bomb getting there, 700 hundred worth of fuel for a two way commute for a free service worth 1500 , haha do the math ! 

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

finally .. any update regarding voucher ... why cnt thy give us shopping voucher, thy would be much better tha this salon thing.. DOVE !!!!!!!! darling are you listening to us or not.. jyada gussa mat dilaao varna promotion ka demotion karne mein sirf ek blog post ki zarurat padegiFoot in mouth

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I guess my vouchers would go waste too..Radiance salons however it is (never heard though) is quite far from where I live..And not really sure of travelling so much for Radiance Salon! I wish we did get Lakme salon vouchers..Had I known earlier, I would have never participated in this contest! Waste of time..

Surbhi Bafna
Surbhi Bafna
from Delhi
9 years ago

I haven't received any SMS yet. Do we need to wait for the expiry of vouchers?? :P

Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello lovely ladies,

We are trying to resolve this voucher issue. Here is some information that should help you book your appointment smoothly and will even answer some of your queries:

1.       Customized Micro-site along with concierge service: A branded micro-site is (functional 24x7) for this activity. There is also a concierge desk   - 080 4055 4850 (functional Mon – Fri, 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM) where you can reach for any assistance regarding these vouchers. The details are on the main page of the micro site - http://dove.bigcityrewards.in/ 

2.      You will get a confirmation SMS only a day prior to your appointment date. 

3.      You can use a max of 3 voucher at a time valued at Rs 1500 on any hair service and the balance Rs 1000 can be used in your next visit.

4.      The reason why they request the winner to give 2 different salon options is if in case options 1 is not available on their requested date and time then option 2 is used. You have the liberty to pick and choose the time, date and venue of your choice. If you want to visit only one particular salon and are flexible with time then you are free to submit only one venue’s details.

5. Last date to register 23/06/2014. Offer valid till 07/07/2014.

6. All those in the following cities can now use the vouchers: 

• Panvel
  • kolhapur
  • Faridabad
  • Jodhpur
  • Thane (W)
  • Thane - E
  • University quarters, Taleigao Plateau
  • Gurgaon
  • VISAKHAPATNAM
  • Nerul
  • Chittorgarh
  • Navi Mumbai
  • Noida
  • Ambala City

Having said all this, if you still have any queries / grievances; please write to me at swati@indiblogger.in and I will have them resolved immediately. 

Thanks and sorry for all the trouble!

Team IB

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Thank u Swati, happy to see the name of my city in the list.. though I never heard about this salon (they calling it "SALOON").  my hair need some therapy and if the reviews given on their site/getit.com are true than I hope that my hair will also "feel good" after visiting their SALOON. Embarassed

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
9 years ago

What about Ahmedabad? Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Travel to one of the nearest city and use the voucher or wait for an all expense paid salon visit Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i saw ahmedabad in that link's 'booking request' tab

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Pleasantly surprised to see my city's name here; and that too in bold. Thanks Indi, and thanks Swati! Looks like now I can fulfill the promise I made to my wife!Smile 

Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Swati, I need your help..

Ok..so I entered the voucher no. and clicked on submit request..and I get this runtime error ! How do I attach a screenshot here ?

And if 23rd June is the last day and Sat,Sun Big City Rewards are not working..then how do I book ? Can someone solve this ?

Happy to see Faridabad there too.. :)

Surbhi Bafna
Surbhi Bafna
from Delhi
9 years ago

Swati, though you have said but CHITTORGARH is not in the list. :(

Soumya
Soumya
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Any updates on salons from Bangalore where we can redeem this voucher Swati? 

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Swati, can you exchange Radiance vouchers for Lakme saloon or any oter better saloon?

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

It won't happen Ekta. I already asked. We are stck with them. Frown

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

It is really bad...the saloons are pathetic and the logic of booking 24 hours in advance then await confirmation or modification and use only 3 at time is so very crude.. I have booked, lets see what happens. 

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Haven't got my voucher yet from Dove play date event in Mumbai (part of team 2) which is probably entirely due to the fact that I am not in India and my Indian phone is switched off (exorbitant international roaming Cry) Any suggestions?? 

LockSign in to reply to this thread