11 years ago

New contest folks - it's time to get whacky! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=70

Replies 101 to 120 of 155 Descending
SUDESHNA MUKHOPADHYAY
SUDESHNA MUKHOPADHYAY
from KOLKATA
11 years ago

Hi Renie, I was just curious to know when wll I recieve the sample of this product, so that I can write a review for it. Also when is the last date of submission? I am yet to recieve the gift hamper too that I was supposed to for blogging about the "strait hair experiment".

Hope to hear from you soon.

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I just received it right now..thank god the date is being changed..

Ganga Bharani
Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I got my grand prize... Samsung galaxy s2 :) thanks indibloggers :)

Priyanka Chowdhury
Priyanka Chowdhury
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Even I haven't received the samples as yet! 

When will be be getting them!??

Lavanya T R
Lavanya T R
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Congrats Ganga! 

I haven't received this hamper nor did I get the sample sunsilk till now! I guess its too late to have any expectations now Frown

Jasmine kaur
Jasmine kaur
from New Delhi
11 years ago

i havent received any samples yet..neither from the contest or the review sample..this is just so disappointing :( i dont even expect them now..and one thing i have learnt..i wont apply for any samples in future..coz its all useless..

vaisakhi mishra
vaisakhi mishra
from thane
11 years ago

finally got my hamper...but on 1st march...is thee 2nd phase of the contest still open??

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I haven't recieved yet... neither the illusive hamper nor sample. Someone please look into it!! will I get it??

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I have not received it yet!! someone look into it!!

PS--- Congratulations Ganga!!!! Smile

Stories
Stories
from Chennai
11 years ago

I got a sample. Is that the 'hamper' for this contest or the sample as per the other contest?

Priyanka Chowdhury
Priyanka Chowdhury
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am yet to receive any of the hampers? any idea when will be getting them and when is the last date of the contest?

Priyanka Chowdhury
Priyanka Chowdhury
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am yet to receive any of the hampers? any idea when will be getting them and when is the last date of the contest?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

We're still waiting for the dispatch numbers from Sunsilk's agency. Frown Don't worry about the contest date for the moment - we'll send the fresh deadline along with the dispatch details in an email to all of you who applied for the hamper. Sorry!

Priyanka Chowdhury
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks a ton! Renie! That is good to hear. :)

Anupama K. Mazumder
Anupama K. Mazumder
from New Delhi
11 years ago

That's encouraging! Are we going to receive two hampers - one for the previous contest and the sample?

Good to see that some of us have received the sample.

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Renie  I have received the hamper and also send the post for the contest but my entry is not reflecting in the entries received even though I got a msg as "submission successful"- could you please look into it?

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Every one... Yes we are going to receive 2 packages, one hamper and one sample... I received my Sunsilk Hamper then after few days received my Dove sample then Sunsilk sample came knocking same day, which was yesterday. :)

Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
11 years ago

Still I never received my hamper

Solitary Sojourner
Solitary Sojourner
from Chennai
11 years ago

I didn't recieve the earlier Dove sample. And now I haven't recieved the Sunsilk one too. Actually I haven't recieved any physical sample/ prize except the snapdeal vouchers that were emailed. Is it delivered only in select cities? My address is a small town and is there any rule that they don't deliver there?

Rajni sinha
from nagpur
11 years ago

had received my sunsilk ---now am waiting for dove

zoooni
zoooni
from Bangalore
11 years ago

there was this dove sample long back which i never recived ...

got the lakme hamper...

the sunsilk hamper and sample is still not reached me .......:(

dove too...

Vaishnevi Paatil
Vaishnevi Paatil
from satara
11 years ago

Hi, this is kind of late, but have waiting for my sample of sunsilk straight hair product. had also sent an email notifing that have not the product. but no one replied back. had written for the previous contest with sunsilk, whr in we had to write about out whackiest ideas to get straight hair.

Its a sad thing that did not recievee the sample had applied for. 

I hope someone looks into the matter. thank you for reading this! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread