Internet is fun with Vodafone!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

The Zoozoos are here with an IndiBlogger contest!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=56

And no, Vodafone is not giving away wrinkly little pugs as prizes - instead, you can win a MacBook Pro, Sony Playstations, Sennheiser headphones, Zoozoo bean bags and tickets to the IPL finals with travel included!

Since the IPL finals are around the corner, this contest closes relatively soon. Let us know if you have any questions, and good luck! Smile

Replies 101 to 120 of 176 Ascending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

My last entry for the vodafone contest. But still the story is not over. Last episode will be coming up this Sunday. It will however miss Vodafone deadline.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Finally my three entries done... None of them turning out as expected Undecided

Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
11 years ago

Indivine votes does not matter..Its okay,..best of luck for the contest. Wink

Antarik Anwesan
Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Finally my entry is up! Chk it out everyone. My first attempt at animated-video :)

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Just got to know IPL Final is at Chennai...I thought it was at Mumbai only Tongue out

Antarik Anwesan
Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Took me a long time...6 hours straight in front of my laptop...to think and prepare an entry for this contest.

Considering the Mahindra contest winner had a video in his blogpost, does this contest require that the blog post shd be a 'written' one strictly? Or we are allowed to express our views in the form of a audio-visual as well? I hope we can do that.

I made a video but haven't uploaded it yet on my blog. Will do that tomorrow, considering that the file size is huge and I can't sit any longer now :D

Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

*Also, the guidelines say- "The contest will be judged on creativity & originality."-> There is no mention of the word 'content' anywhere, as used to be the case in previous contests...

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Aren't audio and video too forms of content? Unless it specifically says written, I would guess all forms are allowed!

Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I hope so..its time to wait for the results now..I guess they should be out in a week if they are going to give IPL tickets...

Arijit Das
Arijit Das
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

At last i published my contest enry, i hope you guys will enjoy the way i presented. I higly request you to atleast go through my post & leave back your valuable comment. Smile

Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
11 years ago

whens the last date for the contest.... is it 18th midnight like always or they gonna cut it off in between??

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

My guess is that it will touch 225...

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

I too feel so, something between 225-250!

Kalpit
Kalpit
from Jaipur
11 years ago

165+ entries so far. Still 2 days left! Will it reach 200? Tongue out

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

2days to go and the contest has already got 150+ entries....wow! Interestingly almost 8% is from The Fool!Tongue outCool

7.7777777777% to be precise. Tongue out

Kalpit
from Jaipur
11 years ago

LOL. He will definitely get something cool as a reward :D

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I still have 2 more to go. Don't know if I can make it on time, though.

Good Luck, TF! Laughing

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

LOL.. TF seems to have an embarked on an adventure series with the Singer :) You should publish it as a series!

Pratik Nikam
Pratik Nikam
from Nashik
11 years ago

Hey Friends check out my post " Journey Begins With Single Click "

I hope you ll like it Laughing

Please don't post links to your blog in forum.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

One more member has joined the princess brigade. Team IndiPrincess is going from strength to strenght day by day.

Laughing

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Like!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am done with the my twelfth entry. Still last 2 to go. Not sure if I can get them in time. Possibly will get one in by Friday and write the last one only after contests ends. Unless of course there is an extension as usual.

Rahul
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Best of luck TF.....:-) The 3-headed dog is counting on urs winning the prize in order to wag its tail...;-)

Kalpit
from Jaipur
11 years ago

There are less chances of extension... because the IPL finals are not too far also. (That's good for us - the results will be announced on time :P )

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks, Rahul. If I don't win the prize, its gonna be mad, real mad.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Ok. Then I guess I have to keep the concluding post out of the contest. It might now have much internet in it. It just bring the whole 13 post saga to its conclusion.

Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Ruchita is gonna win this contest.:-) Take my word for it.If not the first prize,definitely some prize!!!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I also agree. Ruchita for MacBook.

Kalpit
from Jaipur
11 years ago

Everyone's talking about her post and claiming that she 'deserves' it. Damn! I can't even read that post. Link unable to open! :|

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I also agree. Ruchita's entries (both of them - I read the Akbar Birbal one and the Diary - if there are more do let me know) are the best! You got to hand it to over. Hands down! Take a bow Ruchita. You have a new fan! Am even going to promote it on my blog's Facebook page!

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Correction: Hand it to her"

Vajra
Vajra
from San Francisco
11 years ago

Wow..flooded responses and posts...obviously Internet is fun...Hope my draft will not be missed in such a drifted tsunami contesr...:) :)

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
11 years ago

yes I have a question . please help --what do I do to my entry so that it may have a link with  www.vodafone.in/fun

thanks 

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

You can mention that you wrote this post for Indiblogger-Vodafone Contest and hyperlink that with the www.vodafone.in/fun

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Or you can include the word fun or Vodafone or ZooZoo in your post somewhere and then add this link to it!

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Only 3 daysSurprisedAnd I still haven't come up with a single postUndecidedTongue out

Same Pinch! Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

And the same here! Was busy with my exams.... Undecided

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Undecided

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
11 years ago

Done.Posted.Exited.Happy.Had a great time writing.

Thanks IB and Vodaone for this oppurtunity. I really enjoyed writing.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Phew! Finally wrote and submitted my post much before time. Feel so good about it! Yeah!

I hope, the way I liked my post and wrote with passion, others too would like it. :)

Thank you Indiblogger & Voda for bringing my best :)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Finally hit double figures. Completed my tenth post for the contest. Just 4 more to go. 5 days - 4 posts - A race against time.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It is me again. 11 th post done. 3 more to go. Count down begins.

best wishes dude. great great posts coming out. kudos. keep the pace. 

Vajra
Vajra
from San Francisco
11 years ago

Thanks everybody for reading and encouraging..Gud luck everyone...:) :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread