Diwali Gift from IndiBlogger - Happy Hours

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow! New concept from IndiBlogger! Check topics under Indivine and win gift vouchers :)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/diwali-a-time-for-family/ (Closed)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/

NEW TOPIC and this time it's blogging for a brilliant cause: https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/toilet-for-babli/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Real Time
Replies 101 to 120 of 190 Descending
Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
9 years ago

Are the 100 entries for this up?

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
9 years ago

I'm asking because the submit button is gone..

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

For the #Diwali contest all vouchers are over and the contest is over. Only healthy baby contest is on. You are allowed to submit only one post per campaign

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

Received my voucher worth 1k, thanks IndiTeam. :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Won a voucher... than you Pepsi and Indiblogger. :)

Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
9 years ago

Am I the only one who did not get any voucher? I feel bad. I did eveyrhting that was required.

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You are not alone, Nevin - I think there are many who have yet to receive news about their voucher. Please dont feel bad, vouchers will come along the way - if not this time then, next time! Smile Good luck!

Mayuri
Mayuri
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Laughing

Thanks so much Pepsi India and IndiBlogger team.

Happy Diwali everyone

Chetali Khera
Chetali Khera
from delhi-ncr
9 years ago

how to know whether my entry was in top 100 or not..still waiting!

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

If your entry is approved, you should receive your voucher by email within 24 hrs of the campaign or less.

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

So the Diwali contest is closed. Only the healthy home contest is open

Ganga Bharani
Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Got both the vouchers :D Thanks Indiblogger :D 

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Congratulations, Ganga! Enjoy your shopping! Laughing

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Nandini why cant you write? ???

Meghna
Meghna
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I am still waiting for the voucher for gharwali diwali contest. I was among the first few people who submitted the post at exact 10am. Can anyone please tell me where I was wrong and why didn't I get the voucher when I followed all the rules. 

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Probably you did not meet other requirements of the contest. Check the contest and see if you have adhered to all the rules there

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

i got a mail from ib that my post has been approved,but did not receive any voucher:(

can anyone tell me,why?

did you all get your vouchers in mail?

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

You may get your voucher during next happy hour that is today between 4-6 pm. Vouchers will come through email

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Are you checking the mail from your mobile phone or pc? Sometimes mobile phone softwares might not support certain images.

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
9 years ago

Inditeam - Any other contest coming up for happy hours? I'm just asking because the mail said 'everyone wins STARTING today'! I'm just greedy for more Smile

If you do, please don't keep it for the last day (Diwali day). 

Shahen Pardiwala
Shahen Pardiwala
from Mumbai
9 years ago

What happened to the diwali contest. I don't find any submitt button. My post is ready, can it be put up anywhere. Renie Please guide.

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Shahen , It was supposed to be submitted before 10 am yesterday. There were only 100 vouchers, which were all won by 100 bloggers yesterday. You can still try Dabur Healthy child contest

Indu Sharma
Indu Sharma
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Is diwali contest closed?... Foot in mouth I spend hours writing it yesterday..Cry

Amina K
Amina K
from Chennai
9 years ago

recieved 1 k voucher for Dabur's campaign... thanks Indiblogger Smile

I submitted my post early in the morning and it said, " Your post is under moderation". No update after that through mail or anything and the no. of posts has remained unchanged since last night (123/200). Couldn't understand what happened to my post! I hope I've submitted it within the scheduled time and it should be considered a valid one.... 

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

waiting....if I get my voucher for #gharsalidiwali....

Arti....i m checking thru mobile....

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

just now checked my mail in desktop version and fortunately to my wonder the voucher details were there in the mail which I received yesterday haonly....feeling so happy.....thanks IB

Thanks for the voucher Team IB! It was super quick! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread