KFC Sets You On Fire!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest is up - with awesome Croma & KFC vouchers! Hope you all like the topic! Smile

Replies 101 to 120 of 194 Descending
Geo Jolly
Geo Jolly
from Kochi
12 years ago

Somehow i finished my article..Laughing..

among these professional this 17 year old need some support! Laughing

Here is my post http://geeksfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/12/geo-you-look-so-slim.html

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Done but not through the link here. We are not supposed post links.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah Geo. Forum rules dont allow you to post links to your blog.
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

2nd Post done with.

The link http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=103587

Go read and vote if you like it. Its fiery fiction.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Whats happening. What are people posting links? Have the rules changed? Can I also post my links?

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Its part of interaction no?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Lol. As I see, no Indipolice is commenting. Possibly they are letting this pass in the spirit of Christmas and New Year. So let me also add the link to my KFC contest post.

http://www.luciferhouseinc.blogspot.com/2011/12/salamander-fiery-adventure-tale.html

Request anyone who has time to have a look and let me their thoughts.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Sorry Varun but its interaction 'NO'... The forum rules dont allow you to post links to your post... No self promotion is allowed on the thread.
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Too late DS. I got to push my link through.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

No it is not. You can carry on with your interaction without posting links also. And you can see it very well that others were doing it very well before few people started to share links. Please do not share links on any threads of the forum as it is against forum rules.

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

@ The fool, brilliant post and our posts are on similar lines too :). United metal heads we stand :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Read yours. Equally brilliant! Great men think alike, eh? Ot Fools seldom differ? (I am The Fool after all)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

My entry is done... those who feel like reading it can access it on my computer. It has not been posted yet on my blog. Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Same here for my 2nd post!!
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Ranjith I am sorry to point this out to you. You have promoted a blog on the contest "sets you on fire" which is in telugu and is not even an entry for the contest. Wonder why? No offence meant, but I have certain respect for you as a blogger and contributer indi forum so just trying to clear up my doubts.

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Lol @ The Fool. I would be the april one :d then. 

Done with my third post about Billo. True story. Go read!

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Right. No Links.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Smile All the best for contest

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Finally posted my article...do check it out on indivine

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Submitted my second post :)

Do check it out and give feedback... Its a real incident which I had observed :)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
You have great fan following DS. The votes you got earlier proves it. Good luck to you
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks for your wishes Farida ji. Do check this one out too:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Sure. How can I not read your entry
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks Farida ji:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Imitating you and submitting another entry. I was writing it as a part of my blogging but it suited the contest too so I said, "why not?"

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Will check it out, definitely:)
G.Muthiah Sriram
G.Muthiah Sriram
from chennai
12 years ago

i posted my blog a three days back!!"a game can change your status"..check it out guys

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
You and DS will connect well. ....
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Read your entry sriram:) Great feeling when you win something for your team especially when your team is the underdog:)
Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

is there a word limit to the article?? please convey me the information because my story is a bit long...

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

So far there has been no word limits to blog articles. The long story should be gripping enough for people to reach the end though ;)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

No word limit Girl!!

Write away to glory!

Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

I don't know who would be judging inditeam or KFC, although it is alleged that KFC / Chroma would be. So make your post as long as you want as the winners are somewhat same throughout the contests. Check it if you like.

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

haha... thank you Farida Ji. And i will make sure the post os interesting enough :P

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I got the coupons today. Yes thats right, i got ten 50rupee coupons valid til may 30. Donno whether i can use em all together or just one by one. Confused InnocentSurprised

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You can use all of them together if you want to .. Lucky you. (BTW I read a post where a blogger redeemed two of his coupons together).

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I have submitted another post for the contest Tongue out. More than anything, I am very pleased with the pictures I made on MS paint for this blog. 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Will definitely read it! Just give me some time:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks.. but you can skip it because cricket in going on ;)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I checked it and it was quite a good read Farida ji:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you DS

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Surf Excel was the first contest i ever participated. Though i did not win i learnt some useful tips from the winning posts :)

So i wrote for KFC, again this time and this is my own story when i was taken as a hostage by the Sea Pirates. The post is titled 'Pirates of the Malacca Strait' .

Read it to experience the thrill :):) 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Read it Vivek! Surely sent a chill down my spine! Must have been quite a harrowing memory for you.
Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey Guys !!

I wrote this real story a while back and you all would be surprised to note that a website www.piracywatch.net has featured my story on their homepage Smile . Indipolice - Please note i have not given link for my blog. The original entry can be read on my blog.

The admin of this website has made some changes and credited the article to me.

Is it fine if he has published the article with modifications ??? Please suggest !!

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Working on a 3rd one!!! Stay tuned :) :)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Don't provoke me DS.  I may end up doing it too.. the topic itself is so tempting to write and brag about ourselves ;)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hehe:):) Go for it Farida ji:):)
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Mine coming up shortly!!!

G.Muthiah Sriram
G.Muthiah Sriram
from chennai
12 years ago

thank you DS!!

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Welcome Sriram:)
Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Uff finally Got my Valid Kfc voucher..Thanks indi team..Thanks nanditha (moderator).. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread