The Lakmé Diva Blogger Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

It's raining Kindles at our latest contest, where every valid entry wins a special Lakme gift hamper. Fun in the sun, anyone? Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=55

Replies 101 to 120 of 281 Descending
Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners.........Cheers to Indiblogger...........accha ab next contest bhi post kar do!

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

lol

Swati
Swati
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

oh my gosh...I won :D this is my first contest I participated in!!! yay...I'm so happy. thanks Lakme.

Vajra
Vajra
from San Francisco
11 years ago

Congrats to everybody . I also congratulate my regular  chat team mates TF, Suresh,Ruchi,DVD,CA and DS...

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Vajra.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Thanks Vajra

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank You Vajra.

Ruchita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Thanks Vajra!!

Finally, I won a contest at Indi :) Thank you IndiTeam! Congratulations to everyone who participated and those who won :):)

Kajal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

congratulations to all winners :)

Gauri
Gauri
from Hong Kong
11 years ago

I am new to this forum :-).  Would like to get to know you all better.  I don't remember when I registered for Indiblogger but I started contributing to the contests just recently.  This was my second entry and God I'm thrilled to have won !! :-)  Congratulations to all the other winners too and Good Luck with the Dove competition.

Thanks to Indiblogger for coming up with these blog contests and for giving away such super prizes !!

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats to the winnersLaughing.

DS n TF JHI congo ONCE AGAINCool. You guys are on a rollWinkCool.

Special Congo to CAPTAIN AWESOME & RUCHI DICoolLaughing.

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY timeTongue out.

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

You forgot me :(

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks princess.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hehe. Thanks Princess.

Glad to see you on forum again.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@CS JISurprised OMG!Surprised I'm So sorryCry. A really heartfelt congratulations to youLaughing. May you keep winning like this alwaysCoolLaughing.

@TF JHI

WelcomeLaughingAnd we need PARTY for the HAT-TRICKWinkTongue out.

@DS

WelcomeLaughing. Can we have an ALPHONSO party?WinkLaughingMoney mouth. Hehe! I never left the forumsWinkI replied only on Self-promotion threadsTongue out.

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks, Poo - even if I had to ask for it and get it:):) Since IBL came all the charm in Indichat is gone. When r u guys getting back? Else, there will be no Indichat gang:)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Sure princess. Treat is waiting for you. If only you were to come. Or I will come there and treat you later in Oct-Nov.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@CS JI

Hahaha! I am so sorry. But I really meant it when I said heartfelt congratsWink. Actually I left not cause of IBL but when I came none of you guys were here and I was feeling boredTongue out. So don't come muchWink.

@TF JHI

HeheheLaughingThat is so sweet of you TF JHIEmbarassed. I wish I could've come tooSmilebut its too far for meUndecided.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
That is one treat that you will surely get sometime Poo!! Mango season is over now, so maybe next year.
Ruchita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Thanks Poo dear!!!

Your Icecream treat is still pending with me :)Cool

I am really missing the inditalk gang.... Looks like everyone has vanished :(

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@CS- My exit also has nothing to do with IBL. I am off just to enance my productivity at work.

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@TF: Commercial break, I hope - not exit:)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@DS

Will Wait for itWinkSealedCool.

@Ruchi Di

HeheheLaughing. I'll take it soon don't worryWinkTongue out

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
11 years ago

Congratulations all the winners.... I too won a T shirt... wonderful feeling... my first win ever..... :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congratulations to all winners... and a special <smile> to the famous indi-chat-team for such a massive triumph!! :)

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Thank You IndiBlogger and Lakme Kiss

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

congrats :P

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners!!!

So much for all my efforts, a Lakme T-Shirt...

Well then, something is better then nothing!!!

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Special Congrats to Animesh for his 1st win on Indi!!!!!!

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yes! Ani deserves the congrats. I am in great company as a first time winner - Ani and DvD from the Indichat crowd

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

:P

Ruchita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Yup Kyrawati deserves an award..... Special Congrats to Captain Awesome and Kyrawati Wink

Bhushavali
Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

Congrats all winners!!!

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats all winners!!!

Inteestingly, no women winners at all.... Wink

Saru Singhal
from Toronto
11 years ago

I rarely use this feature of Indi. Congrats Raj. :)

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

guess its ONLY Women winnners.... were men not considered or there weren't a winnning post by Men?? Sealed 

Jay
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@R-A-J......Quite an observation I must say.....guess it got heard also .....Innocent

congo's all winners.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations to all winners. 

Lotsa prizes...expect some more contests pl.

Was just wondering- a single blog post got 2 prizes- one kindle and other consolation. Surprised

Ruchita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Thats call luck :)Innocent

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Maybe they decided to give her a T-shirt to console her for not winning the bigger kindle or the exotic holiday.

Ruchita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

@TF: Lakme PPl thought of making her brand ambassador... so that she can roam around in city with  kindle wearing Lakme T-shirt CoolWink

Jay
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@Ekta.....Dont worry....you can wonder about your next blog post now Smile

Ghata
from Greater Noida
11 years ago

Talking about me? CoolWink 

Ghata
from Greater Noida
11 years ago

@Ruchita: I do hope they make their brand ambassador...what fun will that be!!! CoolWink 

Valli
Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Yay!!....I won a t-shirt!!...Very happy!! :)

Thanks a lot Lakmé and Indiblogger :) <3

And Congratulations to all the winners :)

Jay
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Many congratulations to you......Cool

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
11 years ago

You are right Ekta, at first I thought it was two separate entries.....par nahin....lol......anyone reading? Er I mean listening too :D

Vineet Digga
Vineet Digga
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Can we know if our entry was disqualified or it simply didn't deserve to win?

BTW, congrats all who won! :)

Jay
from Mumbai
11 years ago

"The fruits of patience are colorful, tasty, juicy and full of vitamins & vitality" Innocent

Bhushavali
Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

When will the hampers come? Sending the castrol tee & lakme hamper together??? Undecided

Jay
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Worry not....A great philosopher once said, "Time & tide wait for no man but they make concessions for women" LaughingLaughingLaughing

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Am waiting too incl my prize from internet is fun contest.

Jay is all joyful...Usse nahi chahiye kagta hai...so uske indiblogger gifts hame bhej do :)

Jay
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ekta, aisa na ho, the courier gets hacked mid-way and saare gifts mere paas aa jaaaye......you never know WinkWink

Neha Kuduvalli
Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

Woah, it's been over 2 days since the winners for this contest got announced and I'm seeing it now!! WOW, I worte this post with hopes of winning the Lakme Hamper and perhaps a Kindle if I got lucky but I definitely didn't expect winnig a trip to an exotic beach location in IndiaSmile ... I'm shocked and thrilled and I'm still going back to the contest page to double check to see if it's really me who won a prize.

Thank you so much Lakme and Indiblogger for conducting wonderful contests such as these. It's an eye candy for writers to write about colorful and fun things :). And thank you fellow bloggers for your support and for all your valuable comments back at my blog. Things look very happy for me- graduating from Engineering and now winning goodie prizes.. wow, no more words to express. Smile

And congradulations to all the other winner. I have read almost all your posts and they were wonderful Smile

Cheers.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats Neha. Enjoy your exotic beach and come back and write a blog post for us what this exotic beach is all about .

Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations Neha for your win in both degree as well the contest. Guess Lakme has given you the much deserved farewell gift (out of college!).

Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

Thanks TF, I guess it'll be another 3 or 4 months before I get to enjoy my pirze :P (I'm still waiting for my watch from Stayfree contest!!)

Thanks Medha and yeah it's kind of like that :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread