The Reliance Digital Experience (Mumbai)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

We have something new on IndiStuff - where you go to the stuff, instead of the stuff going to you. Laughing

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/4/

Let us know if you have any questions!

Replies 101 to 120 of 296 Descending
Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

guys do update with ur today's experiences, will b thr tmrw...

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

i had been to the mullllooouuuuoonnnnnddddd store .. met nandini deka Smile.. luckily the store manager had an idea that we were going to come.. and there were otehr fellow bloggers too and they took us al around the store explaining things and stuff..

And it took me almost an hour .. to get out of the reliance digital store... they kept explaining things.. it was a nice experience .. yet to receive the goody bag.. dey said it would be sent to our address..Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Finally a good experience Smile

Whom all you met apart from Nandini?

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Where is your post Hemal? I can't find it on Indianomics!

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I went to the store in Malad and had a decent experience http://getmobilefun.com/reliance-digital-retail-experience-buy-smartphones-tablets-etc/  I have shared my experience which you can see....And hoping to receive goodie bag and iPod soon.....

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

1 question too...Anyone got goodie bad at the store? My friend asks me to show pic of goodie bag as he was unable to go and when I told him that I didn't got any goodie bad he was laughing....

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Only a very few have received any goodie bag. No one revealed what it contains...

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Going tom afternoon..I hope it goes fine :) Who else coming ?

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I wannnntttttttt to go but this is still not accepting any applications :( boohoooo :(

Renie, kuch karo pl!

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Probably it's all booked...

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Published my review...one of the fastet ever....may check it out through this http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=248569

Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Went today, good exp in store but no goodie bag or ipod shuffle

Sumit Gupta
Sumit Gupta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My experience:http://www.homeforgeeks.com/10576/a-rather-mediocore-experience-at-reliance-digital/A rather mediocore experience at Reliance Digital Store! 

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

are posting links over here allowed?

D D
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Don't know!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Chitra, Everybody is posting one so maybe its allowedSmile

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

@Chitra as such it's not allowed, but probably it's a Hot forum here... so nobody paying much attention to it..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Not allowed. 

We have that experience page for posting links. 

Someone started posting links and others are following their footsteps. Undecided

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It is not allowed, but it seems bloggers are no different from others (though we pretend to). We believe in getting just a chance and given that we start doing what is not allowed. All of us are well aware about forum rules, but who cares. Unfortunately, IndiPolice cannot delete individual comments and to add to the bad luck, we cannot delete this thread because of its importance. Please refrain from posting blog links here and on any such thread. Any more violations would force us to report your profile to the IndiAdmin team which may even result in ban.

Thanks for understanding.

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Tongue outCool

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I went to the store today..the manager was on leave :/ There was this assistant who knew about the indiblogger thing..and said I can have a look around and write my name and details in the visitors register..thats it..she did not even bother to show around..when I asked her if she wants to mention anything about the store..she said a few things..thats it :/ Kinda ok..no ipod no goodie bag..she said it would be sent later..and she did not have any list of names which some of you mentioned..

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

You too went to M-u-l-u-n-d store na? We met a represetative with the list, she took our vdo-feedback also, though we asked to be left alone to roam around...

Fatima
Fatima
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I suppose no one has received the gooooodyy bag..its more of a mystery bag now Tongue out

But nevertheless the Malad exp (15th june) was nice..the store manager gave a store tour and it lasted almost more than 1 hour and he was a really friendly guy and even allowed bloggers to take print of the email as they had forgotten. In all a better experience than what stories I've been hearing here !

yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I agree!!!

Richa Sonpatki
Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I visited the Reliance R-City mall store at Ghatkopar. Though there was no ipod shuffle or goody bag that was waiting for us, the manager did take us through the various sections in the store, and gave us some gyan.  Ofcourse he promised to send over the ipod shuffle later. I don't think they sent any out, but when I visited for a second time 2 weeks later, he gave me the shuffle with no questions asked about a blog I did not write!  Will certainly write it now that I have taken the shuffle though.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Aing! So here we have got another case Surprised

Well, Congrats Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Someone go an bring an i pod for me. Undecided

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Richa! It seems that I need to go to collect my shuffle too... too bad... no one called and informed us that we need to go there and collect it. This is so mean, and not done.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

@Hemal Shaant gadadhari bheem...Shaant! This is one special case, dont take a clue and wait you will get your own iPod...

And, @Ranjith u really want that iPod? I can gift you mine...but what in return? InnocentCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Punit I want the ipod directly from IndiBlogger / Reliance. Wink

... If you want something in return, I can give you a chocolate. Tongue out

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@Richa @hemalIpod without POST is the wrong deal @ Renie has clarified this!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Snuffles I am not in for iPod, but the goodie bag! now if Reliance decides to give iPod instaed of the Goodie bag, what takes? I know and I have already spoken to Renie and Vineet and know very well that iPod is for the posts and not for visit... 

Richa Sonpatki
Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Hemal - Yup...If you chance to go to Rcity, definitely check in with that Arun manager guy.  He will make noises such as...'oh you haven't received yours?..apologies etc..', but will come back with a list in which several have signed off as 'Received ipod'. Good luck!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

hmmm, I am not keen on iPod actually.. I have two at home and can consider giving it to my cousin.. but only if I get it.. reliance screwed up big time here

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Btw, will they be displaying all the posts? After 6th/7th July? Or they wont?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They will! Why do you think that they won't? Innocent

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Just that it's not posted on IndiStuff page...thoda jyada dimaag laga diya :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

InnocentTongue out.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

There seems to be a lot of confusion with this Reliance goodie bag(wonder what it contains) and some people getting iPods while others not getting anything which creates apprehensions and unncessary doubts!

IndiTeam should clarify this and other details about when the posts will be published, winners will be announced else this thread will turn in to one whopping 'Hanumanjee ki Poonch' :)

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Now i wonder, will RELIANCE take back those ipods which are dispatched to bloggers at the STORE???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Even if Reliance wants to take them back, it would be a difficult task. Do you think people will go to the store and return it back. ( I would never! Sealed )

And if they do such a thing, it will further tarnish their image. Tongue out

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

ya i agree, but in that case, they shud dispatch ipods to evry blogger who visited the store irrespective of the post!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It would be nice if you change your sentence to

they shud dispatch ipods to evry indiblogger irrespective of whether they registered for the experience or not!

Sealed

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

i think you want me to change the sentence to:"I entitle RANJITH aka RAJNI to be the owner of my new to-be disptached IPOD"

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You may also change the owner of your samsung tab. Sealed

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I wonder if the goodie bag contains diamonds - that is why those who received the bag aren't revealing the contents! Tongue out

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

hahaha probable!

Fatima
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You never know...but RCity Mall people are only claming they good goodie bag...can't they tell us and land us out of misery Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I was talking about showpieces that look like diamonds. Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

maybe stones. thats why they are embarrased to revealLaughingTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Divya Rishi Samsthan ka stones? InnocentTongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

no raaste ke pattharLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Divya Rishi Samsthan ka stones = raaste ke patthar

except that DRS stones look colourful. Cool

I hope that we don't have any fans of DRS here ready to pounce on me Foot in mouth

Geo Jolly
Geo Jolly
from Kochi
10 years ago

I visited R City they are giving ipods as goodies. But they didnt give me ipod as they dont have a stock of it any more. No they are telling they will send it to my address :(

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

According to what is mentioned on the experience page, you should be receiving an i pod+goodie bag. Smile

Or is it that everyone will get two ipods - one of them being the promised i pod and the other as a substitute for the goodie bag... InnocentTongue out

Fatima
from Mumbai
10 years ago

kuch bhi ho sakta hai..dekhte rahiye indiNews for more taza khabar on the sansani topic of Reliance ka 'D Goodie Bag' Laughing

@ D D: Oh is that so...i din know..cho sorry Sealed

LockSign in to reply to this thread