Locked Support for Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

If you have any questions on the Surf Excel Matic contest, this is the place to ask them! What does everyone think of the topic? Smile

Replies 101 to 120 of 319 Descending
Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

Do inform us what they say Shantinath.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Yeah sure I will, have mailed them, lemme see when they respond back.
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

The race to ipads just getting tougher and tougher. Heck :)

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
I want to make it further tougher by putting multiple entries :P :D I am thinking to try different-different themes.... :) I wonder if some people have already submitted multiple entries....

many have, I have written another entry half, 

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
@Pramod: Ok, as expected :) I too was thinking to try various themes, will try to come up with one more post, lemee see if I can think of something interesting :)
By all means, go ahead shantinath Ji , best wishes. The more the entries, the more are your chances of clicking a chord somewhere.
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks a lot Pramod ji, :) 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Go ahead with your 2nd post Shantinath:) Will check out your post today:)
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Thanks DS :) I am determined to put one more post, let's see :)
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I could not write a hair raising tale for the love dovey contest. But managed to find 2 hours to participate in this one. Will soon check out the posts of the forum regular and one or two others.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the Best @ The Fool:) Will check out yours soon:)

@The Fool, great time rising tale penned. best wishes.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Awesome entry  @ The Fool :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Very creative and a different take on the subject, loved it :)

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Only three days to go. Post your entries fast people :) "The fool, very beautiful entry :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Just entered mine.. It was one creatively very satisfying experience for me, both as a blogger and a person as well... Thank to IndiBlogger for the opportunity and to all others who encouraged me to participate as well Smile

I have already gone through some fabulous entries here and am still checking out many more, Brilliant creative entries all of them.. All The Best to All of You Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Just Awesome post Arti... Very different to what others have written... Meaningful and Touching:)

great creative nostalgic take, arti ji,

best wishes.

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

very unique and noble post .

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS Thanks very much for the motivation to participate too Smile Loved your post too, took me back to my school days and summer vacations :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Pramod ji Thank you Pramodji, I felt really happy on recieving your comment. They are no short of blessings for me.. thank you and I neednt say this, But still.. I LOVED your story of Munni and Shabbo too, Wish both of them Luck Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Dhiraj Shenoy Thanks a lot for the encouragement.. Really appreaciate a lot.. Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Pramodji *Munni - Mannu ...Sorry for the typo Embarassed

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
Hi all, I had mailed indiblogger on that ID, asking whether or not we can edit our submitted posts before 25. Renie replied to my email, here is what he exactly wrote back- "Yes, you can make modifications to your blog post up to the last date. The judges will valuate your post only after the contest closes."
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

I do believe as a competition, it loses many of its charms if the contestants keep editing n editing, checking others USP. That would lead to "follow the herd" ..apeing others that catches the higher votes.  In future, i would suggest that the  better way to deal with Interaction issue is to let the entries flashed together at the end, if spirit of competition is to be maintained....though i admit if its a casual competiton where putting an entry is more important than winning, then this format is really good ... as I can feel there are a lot of excitement about themes and who wrote what...that make this place really vibrant....;)

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@Goutam: Yeah I agree with you, allowing people to modify the posts again and again after submission is a bit strange, to take care of that point, as you said- all submitted posts should be made visible simultaneously and after that a few days window period should be given in which people can comments on others' blogs, after ending of the window period, evaluation of posts should start.......  this should be nice but it would extend the contest duration by a few days, but that should be ok I think.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

One of my travel blogger friends (not from India and not an IndiBlogger) took inspiration from the surf excel post of mine and did one on the same topic... Made me really happy.. Hence, just thought of sharing it with all of you Smile

Do check out his post here. Remember, he is no way related to IndiB or the contest :)

And I went through a lot of entries here, all of them are amazing! Brilliant unique works by all, Indiblogger somehow always brings the best out of us, isnt it Wink I am having a great time going through the entries, All the Best again Smile

I had seen his work. Brilliant one.
Your post was rocking too.
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Checked out his post, its beautifully done... His post could have been amongst the winners if he could participate!!!
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you Pramodji and DS for checking it out :) He is a superb photographer, he has won many awards for that :)

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

180 and counting!! Its going to cross 200 easily :) tough competition :)

Avneesh Sharma
from Bangalore
12 years ago

dude....it doesn't feel in the core of heart untill unless there's tough comptetion..!!  Keep njoying... :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Tougher the competition, sweeter the victory:)
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

yeah, yeah right :)

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Wow.. great chat going on.. SmileS to all...

Yo , someone, everyone passing the time somehow
Frigid Insanity
Frigid Insanity
from Goa
12 years ago

Any moms out here on indiblogger sure have an advantage in this contest lol. They know how busy life gets for them and sure know what all they would those 2 extra hours for... hahaha.. lets hope the judges give everyones post a equal shot at winning on this contest..

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I think everyone has equal chance of winning..
Creativity will rock Dave ,
As well as interaction
Pooja Desai
from Indore
12 years ago

I have to disagree, read Varun's post, http://indian-ranting.blogspot.com/2011/11/aye-zindagi.html. And its your creativity that matters after all! 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Who you disagree with Pooja! Dave, Me or Pramod??
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@DS: lol :D :P

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Just one day left, and I think I will start on my next post this contest, just in order to put multiple entries :P I will write a superQuick post tonight ;) :)

Sudeep
Sudeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

What does interactivity means just comments or does it include the votes to poll as well.

I have included the polls in the post http://salesatpar.readin.net/being-smart-in-new-society-and-earning-extra/

But I see guys in blogspot have many comments, mine it is only 2 Cry

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
@Sudeep: In this particualr contest, VOTES ARE OF NO ROLE. Only quality of post and COMMENTS matter. VOTES are totally useless for the purpose of winning. Now, interactivity means "Quality and no. of comments"- so a post having 50 comments MAY get more points in interactivity as compared to another post having 100 comments. It all depends how nice comments we get and how well we respond to them.

shantinath ji, only quality of comments, not number of comments. even one quality comment is enuf to fulfil interaction criteria.

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
@Pramod aka shaadi-ki-kitab: Thanks, that gives me relief too :)
Sudeep
Sudeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Then I am at loss as I see thel blog at blogspot.com has more comments. Mine is independent so comments get filtered as spam.

http://salesatpar.readin.net/being-smart-in-new-society-and-earning-extra/ 

Please comment on my post, ready to share tablets for few mins if I win Wink

Sudeep, saw your post, it surely is one of a kind.
Sudeep, you must disable captcha code system, when I tried to comment, it gave error, to write the captcha, which doesn't show. You should reply back to the persons who give in comments, to build the interaction
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
So last day! Hurry up:)
I have presented another ghostly saga on the last minutes.
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
P, your ghosts are singing in my ears now!! The superhit song composed by them was stolen, its a pity!! Ek prize toh aapka pakka ho gaya:)

Ab to bhooton ka sahara bhi liya hai DS. thanks for superb wishes.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Mention not P, comment aur vote reh gaya. Mobile se likh raha hoon :-(

Thanks DS,overwhelmed,  Ghosts have sent in their blessings for you dude, win the Ipad2 or the blackberry playbook, rock on. 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar:)
R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Why this kolavari, kolavari, kolavari di... :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Cow...cow...

Yo,
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Thanks Pooja :)...I had a great dream last night that I won ipad and HTC wildfire both :) :) Atleast for the moment I was so so happy :)

Best of luck varun,
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Its good to dream!
Pooja Desai
from Indore
12 years ago
@Varun, thn it'l be only naturally decent of you to gift one to me.
Sudeep
Sudeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Pramod got the captcha disabled... try once more

Sudeep, there is an error still, check out againl. Check out the spam folder.
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

pramodji best of luck to you too:) if you are interested in ghost stories, download supernatural series :)

Varun, I have crossed the stories part and ventured in to reality concept.
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

There is one german machine which reads energies and can also detect ghost energies :) :)

the world's most haunted house auctioned in u.k. at 170 million pounds.

LockThis topic is locked.