Catch the flavour - a contest with teams!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

New contest by Bacardi Breezer folks, and this one has a new format - teams! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=94

What team will you choose? Smile

Replies 101 to 120 of 381 Descending
Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
10 years ago

For me the time still shows the sme like before!

Sangita Passey
Sangita Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

My post is finally done and uploaded: ‘You have an Island Pineapple smile,’ he said

It is all about breezy smiles, breezers, and a few smiling paragraphs on 'island pineapple'.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Sorry for the confusion people... we just discovered a bug in the system! Embarassed When the emails went out, the time at which you joined your team was updated; hence the mismatch in timings. We've fixed it now; and decided to stick with the changed timings instead of reverting to the original and causing even more confusion. Frown To put it simply, you can go by the timings given on the contest page, and ignore the timings you got via email last night!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I have decided to throw my hat into the ring and join the blackberry crush party.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Best of luck TF may the best berry win Cool

We must have more contestants from Bangalore for all the teams so that the Bacardi Breezer bash is held at BangaloreLaughing

At the same time let us also have more competitive people submit blogs from our Blackberry Crush team so that we can have supply of Breezer for the whole yearSmile I have already submitted my post as per the original schedule and hope to submit one more if permittedLaughing

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@shetty k v, Tf, me fm B'lore too, will write for Blackberry crush Cool

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

No Way it will be held in Mumbai Cool

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Vijay,

Wow! All Bangaloreans writing for Blackberry crush as well? Would expect nothing less from the denizens of India's Silican Valley. Anyways I don't drink. So if I will, I will share my supplies with you all.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Vijay For you, it will be Amul milk party. Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

So TF, you finally participated! Laughing

Nitesh Kunnath
Nitesh Kunnath
from Mumbai
10 years ago

What exactly is one year supply? How much is it exactly? How much I can drink in each hour :P

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

It seems that indiblogger team has no manners and they don't pay attention on the language of mails.. Today I recieved a mail from indiblogger..

"You've been kicked out of Team Jamaican Passion."

this is how they are informing those people who did not submitted their entries on time or maybe they don't want to participate. do u think that it is the proper and civilized way to inform the bloggers .. u shd immidiately change the languauge of these mails and apolozies to all those bloggers here on this forum in a seperate thread.

my humble suggestion to indiblogger administration .. you could have use some better words such as, "ur name has been removed"  or "yr candidature has been cancelled"  or in any other bit polite way.  

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I think they meant that in a humorous way......They have great manners otherwise... Frown

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

@Bushra.. then this time their humorous way did not work well and I am still waiting for an answer from indiblogger team .. why they are quiet why dont they come forward and reply me if they meant it in a humorous way ????? I am still on my words, it is not a proper way to inform a participant tht u r "kicked out"  I am feeling like to kick tht person whose brain is behind this sentence. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Come on, dear. This is weekend. Inditeam also probably have lives - this is job for them and not entertainment like the rest of us. Hopefully they will come back on Monday and apologize to you.  With unknown people of mutliple age groups and backgrounds, it is best not to attempt humor I guess as it is easy for someone to take offence as it the case here.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

"kicked out of team" is a normal usage in game/sports etc......its just meant in game spirit i think and not to intentionally offend anyone

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

@The Fool... bhaisahab, itna sab main bhi samjhti hun,  aur ye mail ka language unhone weekend se kaafi pahle hi design kiya hoga aur maine koi entertainment k liye nahi post kiya hai aur naa unke apolozise karne ka intezar karu yahi ek kaam pada hai mujhe.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They should have used some smiley at the end of that sentence. Undecided

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

@Ranjith .. yeah mayb that cud hv added sm salt over ...

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Bhavana - I meant blogging is a time pass activity for us while this portal is a profession for them - so they need Saturday, Sunday break. Therefore they may not respond today. I agree that this wording was a goof up on their part though it may not have been intentionally meant to offend anyone. So an apology is owed and next business day, they will probably apologize. 

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

2 Vijay parbhu I am jus trying to put my view about the language of mail thats it.. whats so wrong in it. I did not like it and I did not said anything aftre posting the original post, I replied only when a fellow blogger replied to my post. and to be honest I cnt see anyhting humorous in this phrase.  and where am I denying the right of weekend holiday of indiblogger team, I havnt gave thm any kind of ultimatum of 24/48 hours to apolozies tc. Undecided ??  and now m boared wid this replying thing .. (bas bhai ab aur energy nahi hai)  I said what I felt.. nothing more.. I dislike this "kicked out thing", there could have been a better way.. thta is all I can say.. namaste aaj kis sabha yahin samapt hoti hai. Sealed

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Bhavana I understand your feeling.  I agree that there could have been a better worded reply but let the bygones be bygones now.

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

Thank u Vijay Smile

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I think amidst all this discussion, we missed one vital point. We all got a grace time of 1 week to write on our specific flavor. Same should be with u! :) I sincerely hope that happens.

And of course, regarding the "kicked out" part...it is used very popularly in major sporting events, not really a matter of concern, Bhavana :)

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hey Bhavana, very sorry we offended you, that was never the intention. We were in a gaming frame of mind when we developed this, and we inadvertently used gaming lingo when we wrote the email! We've changed the email now.

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

Thanks Renie. Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It's better that I run away Foot in mouth

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Common where is your sense of humour.  The indi is filled with such humourous comments every where.  Try adding your own self and you will get 

Hello, Narcissus! Unfortunately, you cannot add your own profile to your network, no matter how much you love it.  

Does that make us a Narcissist ???.  This should be taken in a friendly way any as there is nothing offensive in it.  Did you ever read the bottom tag line of Indi 

No dogs were injured during the making of this website.

Should you take it literally ?? are dogs required for making a website.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Adding diesel? Or petrol? Tongue out

Dog juice is an important ingredient in plastic used for making keyboard on which you type for coding the website. Undecided

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Dog juice Innocent how is it obtained ???

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Kill a dog. Chop it into pieces. Add chilli powder and salt. Mix thoroughly. Grind. Drink. Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith did you really flash your identiy card while signing in for this contest Cool  

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

Dog juice is an important ingredient in plastic used for making keyboard on which you type for coding the website.

EEEWW!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Taste it once nd:p
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

cheee @ranjithYell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Tongue out.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

Undecided

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

comment gayabUndecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I saw the comment 'I did [smiley]'  few seconds back Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Tongue out

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Vijay You missed one my previous replies on this thread. Innocent

I didn't flash my ID but searched for my ID card for a few seconds thinking that Renie has designed the page in such a way that it activates the web cam and takes a photo of the ID. Foot in mouth

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I knew it Tongue out  Didnt you smile at the ingenuity of the IndiTeam Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
:|
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

What is that Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

some smiley Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

for a while even i thought it was webcam

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Cool.

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
Guys, Why so serious? A joke is a joke.
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Let the entries be published...you will get many..:D

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
' baby is doing many bad bad things today. Server issues At Indi?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
How did you get that message? I want it. :(( :((
Seeta Bodke
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Right click on the team button and open in a new tab.. you will get that message :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Seeta  That message is : Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing.

What Madhi is saying si a different thing :(( :((

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
Same message Ranjith. I just changed the sentence structure a little.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Ok. :| I thought that we got a new baby wall message to play. :|
Laxmi Todiwan
Laxmi Todiwan
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

I am on Blackberry Crush too but how to chose the team? Apart from writing the post what else do we need to do?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Then your team is black berry crush. Simply write the post, publish on our blog and submit.
Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

blank blank blank....

can i post this??  drank breezers and this is  what happened...

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

awesome...that usually happens when one drinks

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It never happened to me Cool I became hyperactive and gained Super thinking powers Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

vijay..u drank complan or horlicks?Wink

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Heena... my young cousins... (age 7 years I guess) drink breezers as if they are like soft drinks :P

You CANNOT , CANNOT get a hangover with this! :P

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Sammya, your cousin's parents allow him/her to drink Breezer like that? SurprisedSurprisedSurprised I know it's very low on alcohol level but still it's alcohol at the end of the day!Foot in mouth

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

O FP you are so so so conservative 

@ND it was Johnny Walker on the rocks I swear Frown

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

samya...its not right..child's body is too fragile to give such drinks...i know a couple who used to give their kid pepsi/coke etc...that child ultimately had cancer

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Nandini, a very optimum dose of alcohol is actually good for health ;)

But yeah too much breezer can be damaging....but how can u stop someone when he's already into the self destructive mode? Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i was talking abt kids...they can be stopped by their parents atleast and not encouraged. i dont think its good for kids...cos their bodies are not fully developed

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

omg SB.... am sure u did this to them... and i didnt mean hangover.... i just meant so good, lipsmacking that i went blank...

Wink 

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

o_O I think this is the first time I am seeing someone writing "lip-smacking" for a breezer :P , Bacardi....yo! You got a serious fan out here.

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I have two cosins in Calcutta aged 16-17, they drink breezer like lemonade and carry on with their homework like nothing happened! and here we were forced to drink complan/boost/bournvita when we were at that age. (beta pee lo, dimag ki shakti badhegi) :P Tongue outTongue out  (guess they didn't work) (dimag wahin ka wahin hai)

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

hey VP... i think i'd take some vodka on the rocks and then starts...

the creativity will just flow and flow.. 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yay thats the spirit speaking Cool

I never saw anyone having Vodka on the rocks...It may taste very bad

Orange orange everywhere
My post sailed on the dead line

Orange here too....

Ha ha...now i understood why u said "Orange orange everywhere"

Yo narasimha, we are the previleged ones boss
My post made a bad start at fb as it caught eye of a person who just joined my fb friends list and first thing he would think of me as bevda and deny the oncoming proposal. Now just a good deal for a year's supply of breezers.

He is a new fb friend. So chill and have another BB Orange :D

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

NSV, You should try dear... with loads of ice-cubes. its fantastic....

I'm the only one from Hyderabad in Orange team Frown

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yay only Cranberry is filled up with 1 spot remainingSmile  Go team Cranberry !!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread