Surf Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The latest contest offering I Pads and other prizes is up for grabs now, a day after what I hear was a fabulous meet in Bangalore!

Here is the latest Surf  Excel Matic #SoakNoMore Contest -

www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=61

Discuss the contest here and let's soak ourselves in all the fun! :)

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Link
Replies 121 to 127 of 127 Descending
SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The comments here are hillarious! or in the prev page atleast, I didn't participate but congrats to all and sundry!! :)

Prashanth Kagali
Prashanth Kagali
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats to all the Winners...:) Atlast we all can be a peace as the results have been announced. What I felt bad is that in that winners' message my Renie, there was no apology from their side or from the Surf Excel side for the long delay in announcing the winners. At least as a courtesy, there should have been an apology for the delay in the results. 

To all the blogger friends, never let your passion of blogging die. We all are good bloggers in our own way. Let's just give a toast to ourselves. Yes, as C Suresh has menitioned they should have used better words while communicating. 

The Young Bigmouth
The Young Bigmouth
from Delhi
11 years ago

Got my consolation surprise prize...it's a Logitech wireless mouse. Thanks Surf Excel team. 

enjoy the mouse dude

The Young Bigmouth
The Young Bigmouth
from Delhi
11 years ago

yeah, man. Just realised kanoon has long hands, because it does not have a wireless mouseCool

Karthick S
Karthick S
from Chennai
11 years ago

i forgot about the contest until i got a pack from HUL... and then i got to know i am one of the surprise winners... got a Logitech Wireless Mouse... Thanks Surf Excel and Indiblogger... Congrats to all other winners...

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

thanks Indi-team.. got my surpise gift.. :)

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
11 years ago

never won a hamper.. but happy all you are receiving it!! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread