Ask your questions on #IndiOne & #IndiPR here.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
7 years ago

#IndiOne & #IndiPR are excellent new initiatives by indiBlogger. Only, it's all too confusing at the moment. So if you have any questions regarding this, ask away. 

Replies 121 to 132 of 132 Descending
Ankita Singh
Ankita Singh
from Delhi
7 years ago

Sorry if I sound ignorant, I joined the network very recently.

May I ask what exactly are IndiOne and IndiPR, and how do they work? I saw a similar question but it didn't clear my doubts, sorry.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

They have uploaded a demo video in the corresponding page. do see that

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Now bloggers have started to advertise themselves thru IndiPr .. I saw one free wordpress blog on fashion as a IndiPR Project. Is this even allowed guys ?

Enough of free trails already? Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Enough of free back-links! Any update on possible paid assignments?

[Sigh]

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Has IndiOne been shut down??

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
7 years ago

Are any new campaigns coming ?

How is payment of paid PR's done? I recently wrote about Zee Classic Finest films PR & not received payment. 

Is this like the happy hours where we get vouchers?

( Do I sound noob?? Undecided  )

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

How is payment of paid PR's done? I recently wrote about Zee Classic Finest films PR & not received payment. 

Once PR is published on blog and submitted its link in the right place, wait for few days to verify it by IB and credit money to Bank account from Scissor Paper Stone. Laughing I think ‘no dogs are going to be injured while transferring the money to members’ account :P.

Is this like the happy hours where we get vouchers?

No, so far only cash to members’ Bank account Money mouth

( Do I sound noob??    )

In all probability No, if you have a doubt and wish to know about it then will ask IB to start voting system for this and member will decide and elect it. :P

Arjun Koroth
from Kannur Mangalore
7 years ago

Thanks!! Smile

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Zee Classic payments were transfered yesterday, you would have received it by now! Smile (You would have 900 or 800, depending on whether you've given us your PAN number)

Arjun Koroth
from Kannur Mangalore
7 years ago

Thanks Renie... received the payment!!! 800rs though.. Didn't provide my PAN Laughing

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Now your 'Happy Hour' also started since money credited to a/c... Laughing

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Question to Renie, Anoop and IB Admins : you had said taking up a lot of free PR campaigns in IndiOne greatly boosts the chances of getting shortlisted for paid ones

I was shortlisted for almost 80-90% of the free PR campaigns, submitted for almost all of them. Yet not one of the 4-5 paid projects I was shortlisted ( though I felt campaign category seems to match my blog as well)

One more tihng, like others, just last month or the previous, my Moz rank went off to zero for no reason. So does this contribute to me not being selected or the no of ppl needed to write the paid campaign was too less?

Kindly share some inputs here for me and the large no of ppl who may have felt wondering why they weren't shortlisted

Arjun Koroth
from Kannur Mangalore
7 years ago

I guess you were not shortlisted for Yes Bank campaign, isn't it Karthik? I was not shortlisted for that..

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Your guess may be OK but he is questioning to Renie, Anoop and IB Admins only :P.

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey karthik, basically there are many people who have participated in free trials. This is in a queue on a first come first served basis. So when the queue reaches your token, you will get a paid project.

on the other hand, you can get paid projects on your own merit as well. If your IndiRank has not been affected by your moz rank change (As IndiRank is run only once a month), it wont hurt your chances.

Also at the moment companies are testing the water with the base pack of 5 bloggers per campaign. Thats not enough as we estimate over 350 bloggers who have taken part in free trials alone. So it will take more paid projects to even the field out.

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
7 years ago

So to put it in other words, can we say that whatever Indione projects we get NOW, will be all accepted if we apply for them? (since I guess the Free tiral period is over)

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey UK.. not everyone can be accepted for a project. Thats because brands can procure anywhere from 5 - 500 blog posts. So it depends on what number they buy.

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
7 years ago

Got that Anoop.. 😃

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I think IndiRank plays a crucial role for selection of an individual blogger for an Indione Project. The Niche also plays an important role. I haven't been selected for last 2-3 campaigns as my indiRank dipped, as I had moved to a custom domain. Hope it will get improved this month.

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Yes, may be Laughing

Kunal
Kunal
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Payment not received.

Ticket ID: #19662

Please look into it.

Thanks

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

15 days over after submission of ur post?

Sonali Patil
Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Not a single application accepted of mind 😞.... inspite of 77 IndiRank 😭😭😭

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Me too at 77. Only one time I was accepted in the entire history of indipr,for that flying jatt. Lot of us are on same boat creating records for maximum rejections :P

LockSign in to reply to this thread