Tresemme IndiStuff Contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Apply for a Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo Conditioner pack, blog about your experience and win luxury watches! Laughing

More details here

Replies 121 to 134 of 134 Descending

Congratulations winners.

A couple of good posts there, but disappointed with the results. Not that mine was the best of all, but there were better ones in the list.

@Renie - Please do share your insights on this.  

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

shhhhhhhhh ... Tongue out

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Rants have started.. It is fast becoming a trend and a very diabolical one indeed. Also, it is especially outrageous to see bloggers whose names are present in almost every winners list whining after losing a contest. Does not look good when you slam others, it is really disgusting.
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

wow DS you spoke the white phrase!!! At first judging is 98% illogical and then the meanness of bloggers which they exhibit after winning in most BA and IB contests Money mouth!!! Is it somebody's birthright lol? I can not express fully what I am feeling about the narrowness as I don't want to sound like a bullet to specific ears but all I can say is there are too many hypocrites among us bloggers Wink 

last but not least this judging procedure is demotivating us to write and that is very very sure Smile

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

Elated, 

But to be honest, 

Was aiming for the TAG :p

But a RADO will work just fine.

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
9 years ago

Congrats Disha! Smile

Anupama E
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

You have won the BlogAdda's Zest Up your life contest, read here : http://blog.blogadda.com/2014/07/16/5-things-zest-life-indian-bloggers-contest-goa-win

Congrats dear

@DS - On a very neutral note, I am assuming you wrote this after reading all the 100+ listed entries. Rants/whining/disgusting are strong words. Innocent Frown

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Wrong use of smileys Ragini! You don't answer people's henious comments with this >Frown You make them do this>Frown by winning more and more! Cheer up! Smile

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
9 years ago

@Bushra Laughing Kiss

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Ragini, I have not read a single post but as I wrote in the Borosil thread there will always be entries in the winning list that will not please everyone. That will not be to everyones liking. But that does not give us the right to demean that post on a public forum, does it? It is not like when you win, that every single blogger who took part loved your post and approved it of winning the contest, but that does not mean that they get the license to come on the forum and write hate comments and spew venom on your entry. You would not love it, will you? I feel sad for those winners who would have won something for the very first time and then would have turned towards the forum to share their joy, but how heartbroken they would have been, how disspirited they would have felt, how loser-like they must have felt, to read their fellow participants so openly criticizing their winning posts. That is all that I meant to say. If you do not agree with me, good on you.. You can go your way, I will go mine.
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
9 years ago

@DS - With due respect, I am again assuming that with words like speweing venom, outrageous, rants, whining, slam and dsigusting, you for one indeed have the license to judge people expresseing their concerns here (valid or invalid, that besides the point).

Too bad you did not read a single entry but were quick to b.r.a.n.d.i.sh your expertise on the contest results. But then that's how most of us are - judgemental - without looking beyond the obvious. I rest my case here. 

For now I am happy with Renie's take on the matter. Best wishes to you. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
I am happy that you are happy Ragini :) Happy Blogging!
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

@DS You have a point there! I for once would feel real hurt if someone pointed at my winning entry saying 'not worth it' which sadly I have experienced recently. I think it was too naive of me to put forth my displeasure in such an unbiased way. I apologize for my narrow mindedness. I hope my snide reply didn't hurt the winners. Frown 

Thank you DS! I think I learnt something beautiful today! Smile 

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Hey Disha I liked yours very creative and risky too.. well  finally it did pay off RADO well..Wink

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

Hey judy, thanks! 

About risks,  I did it for my creative gratification:)

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
9 years ago
Congratulations winners!! Still waiting for a win here:(
Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats Disha!Another awesome win after the vespa! :)

Haven't read the other winning posts but going by above comments from people who have, if they are not so good, then there is a likelihood that the sponsors selected the beauty / fashion bloggers...

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

thanks sweets:)

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

Congratulations to the winners !!!Cool

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats winners..

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

My apologies for not getting back earlier. We're actually working on something for our contests and other brand-related activities, and if all goes well, that will launch tomorrow.

As for this contest, we've checked at our end, and there's no ambiguity as far as these results are concerned. The brand did the judging  based on guidelines of relevance, creativity and originality - we've verified the same, and verified that they did do their due diligence, and they judged every post. This appears to be a case where the judges just happen to see things differently; many of you asked why your posts did not win, and from what we can see, the judges had their reasons for picking the posts they did, and they have belief in those reasons.

We're organizing an independent panel for future contests; where this panel will do the judging along with the brand. Hopefully this will help - the details remains sketchy at the moment, so I'm sorry I cannot give you more information right now. Also, the minor launch we've got scheduled for tomorrow should help in terms of transparency and accountability for our contests.

@Knitha and the other who have emailed me - I'm sorry I haven't replied to your emails as yet. The truth is I've got a ton of email to catch up on, and I'll reply to all of them as soon as we're done with the launch.

We know that you guys aren't being sore losers - you're simply demanding better quality from IB, and we're doing what we can to quickly restore your confidence. Having said that however, let's try to work this out without taking anything away from the winners of this contest or any other - they blogged, they won, and as far as the judges are concerned, deservedly so! Smile

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks for the clarity. 

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
9 years ago

Thanks for putting forth your perspective Renie. Smile

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks for the explanation Renie...But still I am not satisfied with the explanation. If only one person feels it that way is another stroy...But here many has problem with the way it has been judged. Please share if there is anymore parameter apart from creativity,Relevance and orginality. 

Glad to know that IB is trying their best to make the judging process more transparant.

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Thank u Renie, your explanation has cleared a lot of air  .. IB is one of its kind (plateform for bloggers).. and we want to grow wid it.. 

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

the judges had their reasons for picking the posts they did, and they have belief in those reasons

@Renie - I think that's where the thing is going wrong. Judges are here to judge and not to make a choice. If it is a choice then it will always be abstract and picking a favorite is not judging. Hope you will understand the difference.Innocent

I think what they should provide is a reason, why the entry they are choosing is better than the other entries. This will also let people know what the parameters of the judging was and that they went through all the posts.

Sangeeta Sharma
Sangeeta Sharma
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats winners!! Though I didnt participate, nice to see the winners announced.

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

What was the "launch" which was going to bring transparency and accountability to the contests ? Was it the Indistatus ? or is there something else waiting in the pipeline ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I think it is IndiStatus only. There are IndiNotes containing some info about communication with sponors.

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I dont think Indistaus brings any kind of tranparency in judging....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

It brings transparency in running behind sponsors :P

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

There is still a long way to transparency Sealed Tresemme results brings forth the need of parameters for judging and accountability of the judges.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I just saw the results completely, post by post. Can't tell you how disappointing it was to see the judgement here. Except for Disha' post I found none other "creative" and some were not even "relevant". eeks. I wasted my time and my hair, trying their shampoo [even though I do not have split ends, touchwood]. Now, I will drain the entire bottle content down the drain flushing toilet. TRESemme you lost me.

I was ok about not winning but at least gave us some "inspirational" winning posts as well? Oh yes, my FB, Twitter, Instagram has good amount of followers. If only the judges know how to judge. Soon Indi contests are becoming like BA contests. Phew! 

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Some of the winning posts are just shocking Surprised

LockSign in to reply to this thread