Around The World With Expedia!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

So who wants to take an all-expense paid trip to the US, Australia, UK, Japan or Singapore next month?  This is probably our most exciting contest so far! Let us know if you have any questions! Smile

Around The World With Expedia

Replies 121 to 140 of 143 Descending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hullo! Anyone here? :)

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Maybe others are waiting to hear your experience first!!
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Everyone except the ones who won the prizes are here.

Sharon
Sharon
from Pune
11 years ago

Has anyone sent their visa papers to expedia? Things don't really seem to be moving forward with me!

Sharon

Revati Sahasrabhojane
Revati Sahasrabhojane
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yeah and what about the ones who won vouchers? No sign of those either??

Yeah, I have been waiting for some correspondence in that regard. Frown

Sharon
Sharon
from Pune
11 years ago

Okay, i think things are moving ahead now.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats. All set for your strip?

Sharon
Sharon
from Pune
11 years ago

I hope that was a typo!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Shit ! I did not realize. Obviously.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

And yeah, I am sorry in case you assumed it was something other than a typi.

Mithun Divakaran
Mithun Divakaran
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Anybody who won the vouchers got them? Did you get them by post or did Expedia send the code via e-mail? Because I haven't from them even since I was named one of the Rs. 1000 voucher winners.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

No Mithun, I havent received any communication yet...

Me neither.

Revati Sahasrabhojane
Revati Sahasrabhojane
from Mumbai
11 years ago

No word on the vouchers. Really, what is going on? Some answers, any answers, team Indiblogger??

Padmapriya T S
from Chennai
11 years ago

Yeah, I have also been waiting eagerly...no news yet on the vouchers!Undecided

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I had recieved my clear trip prize vouchers almost 3 months later after winning them. Dont worry, vouchers and all may take some time to come but they surely will, that I can assure.

vouchers galore, 

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations all...

Special mention to Arti and Arvind ji! You guys rock! Laughing

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Galti se mistake ho gyi..and I posted my wishes for Kissan Contest winners here...Vaise, to Expedia Winners too...Congratulations again :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks guys... I've submitted my visa papers to the Australian HC through Thomas Cook. Hope to get more info this week.

So far as the Kissan contest is concerned... IF all winners end up going to the same Nature Trail, it will surely become one massive jam-session for indibloggers! :)

wow Arvind ji, rock on, 

Mithun Divakaran
Mithun Divakaran
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Okay, I got my voucher by e-mail. Sucks the Rs. 1000 can only be used for domestic hotel bookings. Oh well, it's something.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

similar emotions Foot in mouthYell

i am with you all on this, what happens to my friends all over India, like i visit pune and stay in a hotel, captain will kill me. so in a nutshell, it's gonna go waste.

though i dreaded something like that only

Sandeep Biswas
Sandeep Biswas
from Bangalore
11 years ago

after all the fuss about address and all, you get the voucher on e-mail Laughing

but coupon's only valid for hotels Frown

nevertheless, feels gooooooooood.........

can't think of traveling to somewhere else; will have to find some expensive hotel nearby (Delhi) Laughing

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

As they say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

No info about my Australian VISA yet...

...and even the Rs 1000/- voucher seems to be eluding me so far.

I am rather disappointed with the vouchers. A 1000/- off on a hotel booking doesn't seem enticing to me. It would have been much better had we got a cash prize for that much. Anyhow, I hope some of us will find use to it. Mine is going to go waste, unless something pops up out of the blue.

Anyhow, a prize is a prize. Thank you, Expedia! 

Sandeep Biswas
Sandeep Biswas
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Does anyone know if this voucher is valid for hotels only or for holidays(hotels+flights) as well?

Although the e-mail says "hotel coupon", the attachment which shows how to use the voucher includes a section for "holidays" too.

as it says for domestic hotel booking only and only one time usage. like if you book 750/- hotel, then rest 250/- goes down the drain. you cannot use it again. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Have been contacted by Thomas Cook... my visa for Australia seems to be approved... will be going to their office in CP to collect my passport today at 11.

More on this later.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hope the other winners have got their visa by now... seems Australian HC took the longest this time.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Passport with Australian visa is with me now... and the tentative date for travel to Sydney is 20 May.

I have a few days to read up on Sydney and Australia.

Any suggestions?

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
So the Trips Done?
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

The trip is going on full steam... Sydney is a fascinating place and i'm enjoyinh every moment of this trip. the hotel is fab... the facilities are A+, and my 'josh' is at a high point! :) Posts on sydney will be UP once the expedia protocol is over...

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Wow! Enjoy your trip!!! Good Luck! Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I will be going on mine very very soon!! Any general tips for a first time traveler setting foot on a foreign land? Also, I will be visiting some of my Japanese blogger friends - any suggestions what I should be taking for them from our country? Smile

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Mast Arvind  ji....Have a great holiday....waiting for your log :D

LockSign in to reply to this thread