Who wants to go to Melbourne?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

And...it's your time to visit Melbourne NOW! Smile

New contest everyone, where everybody wins something, and two bloggers get to go on an all expense paid trip to Melbourne!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=63

Replies 121 to 140 of 185 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I wonder if I'm the first one here to recieve my pen drive here... It's beautiful! Smile And so thoughtful of the IndiTeam to attach a personal winning note also with it... I loved this note even more! Thank you! Smile

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
How is the pen drive in terms of looks, sturdiness, etc? Whats its capacity? And yeah, Congrats :)
Rayyan Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am so glad you are going to Melbourne. Your wonderful post deserved it. Now looking forward for my Pendrive.

Mohana Das
from Kolkata
11 years ago

yeah i received mine yesterday! real cute :) and the winning note was lovely!

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@DS As Mohana said, it's real cute - 4 GB pen drive in the shape of Melbourne tram :)

@Rayyan Rizwan Thank you so much. Hope you get your pen drive soon and wish you best for all your future particpations too. :)

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I got mine today! Thanks guys. It's quite lovely, a bit bulky but very quirky looking. Definitely something I'd display on my desk. My mom too wrote a post & she hasn't recieved hers yet, so I'm thinking a lot are still to be sent out?

Anyway thanks again, IndiTeam Laughing

Nirvana
Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

Yay!! got mine too! But the surprise was the letter from indiblogger and the prize vouchers - thanks guys!!

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Congrats winners! its glad to hear that IndiBlogger is giving personal note along with the prizes, really the note worth more, :)

Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hi guys ...seems mumbai ppl are getting it... still havent got mine though... 

hope its out fr delivery :) 

what are the specs of the pen drive ?

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

So the pen drives are out for delivery... nice!!

Hope I don't end up waiting for this one like I am waiting still for my lakme hamper Tongue out

Rayyan Rizwan
Rayyan Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am waiting for my Pen Drive too..May be people from Bangalore have not yet received it. 

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

GOT THE PEN DRIVE!!! this is my first freebie won from indiblogger contest, so I am really excited. You know something for FREE, just for writing a small blog-post :P :) :) I am too happy, I have even uploaded the pic on my FB profile :P the penDrive is indeed bulkier than expected, but I don't mind it. After all they are justified to be promoting Melbourne through their pen drive, and that kind of shape makes it look like a small toy too! :) :)

thanks a lot indiblogger and the organising/sponsoring team of Melbourne tourism :) :) I needed this pen drive badly, because my earlier one had got out of order... thanks much :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Small toy indeed! In fact, I could have easily mistaken it for one of those fancy erasers we used to have back in our school days!

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

@Arti: lol :D eraser :P Actually it does look like a miniature modle of train engine, and I seriously had a thought to gift it to my 3 yr old niece!! But then I remembered that right now I don't have my own pen drive so I need it for now :P

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

Congratulations  Arti and all the other winners ....glad that Arti will have another winning trip ....:)

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

Thanks Indi Team ...got the Pendrive today  :)

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

BTW, any feedback ...the pendrive is working? Mine is not getting fitted into USB slot :(   Any suggestion and info

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
You received it in Ahmedabad? I still have not got mine.
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Sorry to hear that, Gautam. If your's is faulty, you can try contacting the team and asking them for a replacement...

Mine works perfectly fine, I already filled it up to capacity Tongue out

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

mine is working fine. I did face some trouble initially,it showed some error like "drive in J: doesn't exist".....  but I reinserted it and did a FORMAT (complete format, not the quick option), after that it worked fine. and it is giving a decent data transfer speed too- 3 MB/s write, and 6 MB/s read speed :)

Saurabh Chawla
Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

What about New Delhi???

Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I am waiting for it...

Mallikarjun Gunda
Mallikarjun Gunda
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I Received My Pendrive today.... Its 4GB and looking good

Thanks to Indiblogger

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Received the pen drive just now! Thanks Indi

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

me yet to receive ......Sealed

Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

me too...not yet received

Mallikarjun Gunda
Mallikarjun Gunda
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Pendrive is looking good....

Find the pics here... http://mallikarjungunda.blogspot.in/2012/11/received-pen-drive-from-indiblogger.html

Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

the pics looking good :)

Mallikarjun Gunda
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks Abhirup...

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I am heartbroken and shattered... I come back from office to see the packet from Indiblogger. I open it excitedly and find a nice little white box with thermocol lined inside... But its empty... So all I get is the small case which should have had the pen drive... NO PEN DRIVE for me then...
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

@DS: I think u shud inform inditeam. 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Frown Sorry to hear that DS - Vineet will look into this for you!

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Thanks Renie for the quick reply. I have Indimailed Vineet also.
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Thanks Abhirup! Already done that.
Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

might be Pilfered at some point in the courier channel. These guys take the liberty to commit such crimes as it it is almost difficult to track the point at which this brazen malpractice happened.

Now curious to know  name of the courier company? I had suggested Inditeam about chosing a reputed courier company for the delivery. (at least for bigger places).

Dove hampers were delivered by BD (they did not outsourced to smaller players, at least for my city) and hardly any complaint was received.

But Lakme hampers were delivered by local courier guys and I got an almost empty product bottle. (Thankfully other 2 products were not)

Courier guys never bothered to deliver me my Castrol t-shirt - even not an empty package like you. Laughing

Rayyan Rizwan
Rayyan Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am eagerly waiting for my pendrive... I am getting worried when I read that everyone esle have received their packages. Hope I will receive my pendrive too.. Cry

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
11 years ago

Got my Pen Drive... it looks coool... thanks Indi Blogger..

Rajrupa Gupta
Rajrupa Gupta
from Kolkata, India
11 years ago

Still waiting for mine Cry

Saurabh Chawla
Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

got my pendrive today :) Thank you indiblogger :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread