Diwali Gift from IndiBlogger - Happy Hours

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow! New concept from IndiBlogger! Check topics under Indivine and win gift vouchers :)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/diwali-a-time-for-family/ (Closed)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/

NEW TOPIC and this time it's blogging for a brilliant cause: https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/toilet-for-babli/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Real Time
Replies 121 to 140 of 189 Descending
Ganga Bharani
Ganga Bharani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks to Indiblogger. I am using these vouchers to conduct contests for my book promotion :D 

Richa Sonpatki
Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Does happy hours mean that I have to post between 4 pm and 6 pm to be eligible? I posted at about 6:05 pm.  So I don't receive the voucher? :(

DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
4 pm to 6 pm is the moderation time when the Inditeam/ sponsors moderate the posts and vouchers are given. Your post will be considered for sure!
Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

I m so happy....received both the vouchers

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

I m so happy....received both the vouchers

Radhika Mundra
Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

I submitted a post but haven't received the voucher yet. Moreover when I checked IndiStatus, the mine box showed 0 instead of 1! 

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

wow got 1k voucher for Dabur,Thanks u Indiblogger

Submitted an entry #VoucherGreed Tongue out

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Come on, please don't call it #VoucherGreed... it is an opportunity to write on a topic that probably isn't easy nor what falls in the writing-comfort zone. :)

true arvind ji,

Chetali Khera
Chetali Khera
from delhi-ncr
9 years ago

I wish I had submitted my post on time but because my grand ma had breathing problem and I had to take care of her and took her to hospital...by the time I submitted the post for diwali...I guess hard luck and lost.

Dr.Titas Kar
Dr.Titas Kar
from kolkata
9 years ago

Whoa!! 😀 200 more vouchers for the Dabur Healthy child one!!!!  But we've already completed our quota,  by posting for the two contests!  Thanks IB!   Tongue out

Got the voucher...thanks Team IB.. Laughing

Richa Sonpatki
Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
9 years ago

My entry did not meet the submission guidelines! Why Indiblogger Why?! I have 450 words, the link, the relevant topic, copy enabled...then what was the problem?

Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Did you receive a mail saying that your post did not comply with the guidelines? 

Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I received a mail saying it did not comply with the guidelines.

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I have a small suggestion, Renie. For the ones who's posts are rejected due to non compliance with the gudielines...perhaps the submission link should reopen for them.

Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

Absolutely, it's only fair. Also, the exact reason as to why someone's posts may not have met the guidelines would help the writer a great deal in working on his/her next entry or else how is one supposed to know what went wrong?

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

@Sammya +10! I hope Renie is listening to you.

my health post got rejected, so i sent my post in draft mode. i donot know what they want. butter both upside down or what or floating in butter. whatever, not my cup of tea i suppose.

Dropped in to say thank you to Pepsi and Indiblogger. Smile

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
9 years ago

how to submit the post for pepsi India??

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey, that pepsi thing is over... You can still try for Dabur though. Smile

Pepsi posts are open for submission again
Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hope second entry will be made valid for us for Dabur contest...

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
9 years ago

@arti..thanks dear

No of Vouchers increased. Yesterday it was only 33. I'm a bit hopeful now. I wish my post followed all the guidelines Money mouth

Ashok Kumar Jha
Ashok Kumar Jha
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I submitted a post yesterday at 3:00 but have got no mail regarding it's approval or disapproval. Any idea IB team? I've followed all the guidelines very properly so I hope it would be accepted. 

Got the voucher. Thanks IB and Dabur

congo's NSV,

Sneh Asnani
Sneh Asnani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Wow.. got the voucher.. thanks IB team and Dabur :)

Congo's sneh

LockSign in to reply to this thread