Sushmita
Sushmita
from Delhi
9 years ago

A new contest has been launched. 

Details:

https://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=130

Replies 121 to 140 of 203 Descending

Hey Parichita.. I really liked it so far.. 

Parichita
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Aah. I'm afraid to start it, but now after hearing you people, I'll make it my next book. :)

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes Pari.. Give it try.. u will like it..Looks like I am promoting Poonam's book..Tongue out.

As I said, I feel connected for the reason being Jabalpur.. and every place mentioned takes me back to the memory lane.Innocent

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Did you guys see the TOI article a few days ago about the book. It mentions that "No to Pre-Marital Sex" won the facebook contest, so im assuming it would be the same for the blogger contest. 

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

You can check the above responses given by CRD and Chitra on this subject.

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
9 years ago

Were you supposed to take stand?? Tongue out

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
9 years ago

But am seriously surprised the lady has been promoting no to premarital sex all over her fb page... then y such a contest.. I somehow feel the judgement is going to be biased. Initially i wasn't  very sure about this , but the way the lady has been promoting no premarital sex makes me wonder why i wrote a post.... Frown

anupam joseph
from Lucknow
9 years ago

That's odd coz in her book she is lamenting the fact that she never had premarital sex and now she is in a miserable marriage. 

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

May be she agreed our opinion on our country's culture Cool

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

@ anupam, marriage always miserable only Laughing.

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
9 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/LoveDivaPoonaam

you can read this page to find her promoting no to premarital sex

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

The name of the contest winner as declared on Poonam's Facebook Page is Ankita Bandooni. Check here

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Dat is for somw other contest dear

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yes thats for another contest, but it does make me wonder if she already has an opinion and would favor those who are on the same side of the fence.

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Oh yes. The same thoughts have been lingering in my mind as well. I have actually supported PMS Cry

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Sammy i've said ' to each her own' but thats like sitting on the fence and not agreeing to her.. 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

How many contests for this topic? One for 'Yes to' favor and one for 'No to'Tongue outWink

Chandresh Jain
Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
9 years ago

Results ??? Coming anytime soon ?? This topic is even older than Melbourne one 

Oh that's too bad... She doesn't think other people should have pre marital sex, eh?
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

no, and you have to listen to her okie!

Purushu Arie
from Chennai
9 years ago

Lol. Would that be affecting your opinion? Shouldn't ideally :)

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
9 years ago

Oh I have been searching for this thread lol.

Poonam Uppal announced the winner of a contest on her website.

Ii guess she has forgotten about this one :-D

BTW what were the prizes? Even the prizes aren't being displayed anymore!

Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
9 years ago

FK vouchers ...Yes ab tho value yaad nahi ha .....Too long 

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Lost interest from this contest as well as her book.Whats the point of announcing this contest,when she is promoting her personal ideology!!The contest should have been:10 reasons why you must avoid pre-marital sex! Uggh!Yell

Swati Maheshwari
Swati Maheshwari
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Dear All,

The winners will be announced shortly! Meanwhile, if you have not yet received your copy of the book, please reply to my email (sent it to all of you yesterday). If you have received the book, you need not reply to confirm :)

We are trying to get the winners our ASAP! In case you have any questions / queries, do raise a support ticket and we will address it soon! 

Team IB

The book is getting boring by the end.. Beating around the bush and repetitive..

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

you finished reading already? o.O

Roohana Mubarak
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Oh, you will get the voucher for complete reading this book Money mouth and you impressed Poonam (may be you are the first one in IB to do so).

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes the book could be one third of its length. I wanted to review this in two parts, completed one and yet to complete the last half. But it is surely boring..I don't know why she has done the editing herself. She should have given it to seasoned editor.

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
9 years ago

Ya almost

Of the two chapters I read on Goodreads - my god, but the sentence construction!! I'll give the book a miss!

Yes Ajesh and that is the reason she is distributing it for free..:P

Laughing

Anuja
Anuja
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I got the book long time back and waiting for the results now. ...............

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thank you guys for your valuable feedback!Now I wl also skip the remaining part :-p I was expecting something exciting later. 

Anuja
Anuja
from Bangalore
9 years ago

any news when results will be out ?

LockSign in to reply to this thread