Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

OhhhSurprised

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I read about 1/4th of the entries and trust me! Each entry is a treat! Second you ND! Many hearts will be broken this time........Cry

I read 2 entries (Dont want to take names)....OMG so many dreams of princes, princesses, fairies and fairy tales.

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

:D 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

One was mine Tongue outSealed

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

...and one mineFoot in mouth 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

LOL Bushra! NSV's 2 entries got over with our posts Laughing And he got diabetic after that Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i read a few....but....Cool

but?

FictionPur
FictionPur
from Sunnyvale, CA
10 years ago

Hi,

I submitted my entry for Platinum Day of Love contest (on 8th November through my blog adhereing to all contest rules), but now I can not see it in list of entries. Can some please help me and tell me who I can contact about it?

I'll really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 

Rayla Noel
Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
10 years ago

RENIEEEEEEEE my link ( Hand in Hand) to this contest been fractured ! De linked.... please help, sos, mayday !

Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Renie RavinRENIEEEEEEEE my link ( Hand in Hand) to this contest been fractured ! De linked.... please help, sos, mayday !

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i noticed that....just go to edit post and permalink option and there u can edit link and place the one which you submitted... change "2013/10/24/with-cords-that-cannot-be-broken" to "2013/09/04/hand-in-hand/" .....its for blogspot actually...but try if you hve similar option with wordpress too

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
10 years ago

after reading the posts for this competion, i know now how bad i am at writing Sealed

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

Read some..! as Bushra and ND said.. many hearts will break..!

Dipali Sharma
Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

All post I have read so far are unique own way, this time it will be a touch task for judges SmileWink

Shaista
Shaista
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Some really beautiful posts on this one! I could spend an entire day reading through... each seems really personal! So is mine though :D

Dipali Sharma
Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Shaista very well written, keep up the good work Smile

Shaista
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Dipali! Smile

Dipali Sharma
Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

My pleasure Shaista

Aquarianlady
Aquarianlady
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Hi, I am unable to see my entry in the ones listed. Not sure if I am just missing it! Is there a way to list all entries at once or search for your entry in the heap? Please help!

thanks..

FictionPur
from Sunnyvale, CA
10 years ago

I am having the same problem. I submitted my entry for Platinum Day of Love contest (on 8th November through my blog adhereing to all contest rules), but now I can not see it in list of entries.

Please let me know if your issue is resolved. Thanks.

Aditya
from New Delhi
10 years ago

AcquarianLady Your entry is there go to your Dashboard and check in My Indivine Posts

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

aquarianlady ur post is there....however Vatsala seems to have posted in wrong place thats why its not showing up in contest page....

@vatsala...u posted it directly on indivine ...and not on contage page...do raise a ticket with IB to gt it corrected

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

contage=contest *typo

FictionPur
from Sunnyvale, CA
10 years ago

@Nandini Deka... Thanks for the reply. I am new at indiblogger. How do I get it corrected? Who do I contact? Can you please tell me?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

try this link >> http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/  tell them you posted directly on indivine instead of contest page and ask them to correct it if possible

FictionPur
from Sunnyvale, CA
10 years ago

@ Nandini Deka.. Did that. Thanks a tonn. Really appreciate it :)

@Aquarianlady...Sorry for hacking your post. Was really at the end of my wits. Please don't mind.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

Hope it gets resolved Smilekeep a lookout for it >> go to ur profile and click ur post ---right now it is "Posted under Love & Relationships"......it shoud become "Posted under Love & RelationshipsPlatinum Day of Love"

Nitesh Pandey
Nitesh Pandey
from Kanpur
10 years ago

Meri love wali posts ko vote kar do aur apni posts ka link de do to main bhi tumhari posts read kar saku. I need to know how soon the results of this contest will be declared.

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=293557

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=296383

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

No links and no begging for votes - Against forum rules.

FictionPur
from Sunnyvale, CA
10 years ago

@Nitesh.. I would not like to go against forum rules but Thank you for the reply though. Appreciate it :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The votes may not help you  Nitesh! They are for interactions and have no linkages with contests.

Nitesh Pandey
Nitesh Pandey
from Kanpur
10 years ago

ok but many others were doing the same so I thought it does not violate the rules.

Rayla Noel
Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Nandini nothing seems to be working :((((((((((  I did the link, but the post still doesnot appear from Indiblog link

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

hi rayla......u've put it together "2013/10/04/20130904hand-in-hand"  try to change the date portion from 2013/10/04 to 2013/09/04/hand-in-hand

Dipali Sharma
Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Nandini, Can you help me with my post for the Dabur contest, I am not able to find it on Indivine

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Dipali, you won't see your post until the contest closes and all the entries are displayed.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

they'll be visible on last date after contest closes...currently they are hidden

Dipali Sharma
Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thank you Fairy Princess and Nandini Smile...for helping and guiding me, new to Indivine 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

You are welcome Smile

BTW, to reply in the same chain of conversation, you can hit the "reply" button beside your name. Smile

ankita ranotra
ankita ranotra
from noida
10 years ago

wow...went through a few entries and they are all sooo good...

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Whooah! I spent the whole weekend trying to go through the entire list. My gosh - what a list of love stories! Some better than the others in the story-telling part, but altogether, awesome reading. I think a book similar to the Chicken Soup Series on this one with some editing by the IndiBlogger team could be a clear bestseller.

Hey IndiBlogger guys, you better credit me if you use this idea!Wink 

By the way, I enjoyed writing my own love story. Not for the contest but to get some feeback, I would love you guys to read my very own platinum day of love story.

Finally, all the best for the contest! To me, WE are all WINNERSCool, having taken the time to reminisce, brood and put our love life in words!  

Hetal Shah
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

I agree!! I have gone through some posts, all are heart touching!!

India - The Land of Lovers and Love Story Inspiration!!! Wink Wink Wink

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

We have some great writers here... It is nice that blogging is bringing out so many facets of people's lives :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread