Sony Contest - Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

This contest should be fun - since everybody has an opinion on this one! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=59

More kindles and vouchers up for grabs - not to mention hampers for every valid entry. Good luck!

Update for those with issues redeeming the vouchers

To redeem your voucher sent to you please follow these steps below.

1.       Visit www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem & create an account if you don't have one. Sign in if you have one already. 

2.       Enter Gift Voucher Code you received by email we sent across.

3.       Above process will upload the Voucher Value (Snapdeal Cash) in to the user’s Snapdeal account

4.       Sign out & sign in again

5.       Click on “My Account” to see and use available cash.

6.       Check your account balance by clicking on drop down box (on the top) next to your name (My Account), click on Account info -> My SD Cash.

There seem to be issues with creating accounts on snapdeal website. To do that clear the cache/cookies etc. in your browser or try another browser.

Replies 121 to 140 of 251 Descending
i have been dreaming a lot lately, and it all started after i went to melbourne in my dreamz. Now, i think dreaming to receive I Phone 5 as sony gift hamper, randomly put in some hampers, lucky dudes getting them, lucky me, just dreamz. No taxes on dreaming
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I will be happy with even iphone 4s...koi de to sahi!

Arvind Mohan
from Noida
11 years ago

jahaan sab log iPhone ki bate kr rhe hain, I bid for Lumia, mera to usse bhi kaam chal jaega Laughing

wwell, bhai log, always dream big, then we might get something well deserved. what about a  sony bravia led, with 3d.

Jaleelakamal
Jaleelakamal
from Dubai
11 years ago

Hai Pravin , Send  your full address with contact person Name and Contact Phone number to Indiblogger mail id.

//Hello everyone,

I submitted my entry to the very last minute. I have also received the email saying that I am eligible to receive a gift hamper. Is there anyone who has received the gift hamper? Please tell me what is that gift hamper.

Have a nice day.//

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congrats Anukriti & Saru and Uma!

Indi team and sony- booooooooooo 

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
11 years ago

Thanks Ekta! :) I am sure you are the one going to Melbourne

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Anukriti for you good wishes but after not being able to make even in list of 40+ winners in contests after another, after writing 2 unique posts, I really doubt my writing skills and chances Smile

While I am sooooo happy for you all and hope that Sony takes u for writing in their episodes, my confidence in self is not there Smile

Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

hehehe.......... was kinda reflecting on my skills too .... till I realized there was some specific messaging that the organizers were looking for - and maybe I wasn't the best match! You write well, Ekta.... and Melbourne's probably waiting for you ;-)

Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

hehehe.......... was kinda reflecting on my skills too .... till I realized there was some specific messaging that the organizers were looking for - and maybe I wasn't the best match! You write well, Ekta.... and Melbourne's probably waiting for you ;-)

Vajra
Vajra
from San Francisco
11 years ago

My hearty Congratuations to all the winners and bloggers.....

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
11 years ago

Thank you :). Congratulations everyone! :)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Don't know if all my friends only are winning the contests are I have got to know everyone on Indiblogger. But every contest winners list throws up an array of familar faces. Congratulations Saru, Anukriti, Uma, Ghazala and Rajrupa.

And not the least I add  yet another consolation prize to my tally. 

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats TF!

Ghazala Hossain
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Thank TF :*)

Ghazala Hossain
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I meant thank you TF :*)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Ghazala and CS. My fourth consolation prize. I am never going to win the kindles and tabs seems like. In my disappointment I went and bought my own micromax tab. Not found much use for that after my first week's fancy. So I have came to the realization that I actually do not needs kindles and tabs.

Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congrats TF - a prize is a prize is a prize !! :-)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I actually do not needs kindles and tabs If you do win one, give it to me so that even I get a chance to realise that I really don't need them. Tongue out 

irfanuddin
irfanuddin
from PATNA
11 years ago

Congrats Saru, Rahul and Uma.... :)

and all those who got prize out there.

Me too Glad to have a gift voucher from Sony :)

Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congrats Irfanuddin!

Aparna Mudi
Aparna Mudi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Saru, Anukriti, Uma... Awesome Job... Congratulations... I still dont know so many of you... but it was fun reading your posts...

Nirvana
Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners - and some of the posts were really outstanding. The good thing about the results being declared is that we got to read some good stuff that would probably have been missed out!

Swati
Swati
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

congrats to all winners :)

Narendra Kumar
Narendra Kumar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners. :)

Finally the wait is over.......

Now is there any marks or grades available for each submitted post?

If some such thing is available, then it will help us to anaylyze where we stand, what to improve, etc.

Hope the organizers will provide that information to help the bloggers.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

See, Narendra. You should understand this is not a literary contest. Posts get graded not just on literary merit but relavence based on the advertisers brand message. So if you have not won, it by no means is an indicator of your lack of literary merit as againts the winners and that you need to improve.

Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

I think I agree with TF here .... this is no way an indicator of your skill levels in writing. The messaging that went accross in some posts were obviously more inclined towards the messaging that the organizers wanted sent. Hence the choice.

Narendra Kumar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks for the motivating words TF and Meena.

Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

You're welcome, Narendra. But the truth is that TF made me feel good instantly with that well-worded reply. (I was sulking too :-)).... And this forum is truly an amazing platform for all blogger doubts!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Glad 2 people found my words encouraging. I am speaking from experiences. I have done 18 contests so far. I did not win a single prize in my first 13. In the last 5, I have consolation prizes in 3 of them and just one main prize - a biking jacket (I don't even know to ride a bike though). I try to creatively write on topic without going out of the way to please sponsors. I find it like an interesting game and try to enjoy. And I don't mind losing nowadays. 

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners...

Though I am very disappointed for not winning it but.... its ok Smile

Waiting for new contests!!

Rajrupa Gupta
Rajrupa Gupta
from Kolkata, India
11 years ago

I never expected to win this! So many outstanding entries were there! But its good feeling to be among the top 8! Loved the morning surprise today! Smile

Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

Congrats Rajrupa - your post was beautiful! Deserved a mention!

Congrats to all winners.. I am sure it made there day.. :)

M disappointed this time.. had expectations.. and after reading the 40 winning posts.. I have been thinking where did my post lack...??

Wish there was a feedback that would have to know the flaws.. confidence in me seems to be wavering...

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I can understand...similar thing happened to me too incl the dove contest where I wrote so creatively, even made video, poem everything but got nothing and left wondering the same. Not I have anything gainst the winning post, but wonder where do I lack? Nevertheless...its pure personal decisions and shouldn't be taken otherwise...continue ur good writing.

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
What did your post lack? Well we will never be able to answer that question. Its better to just move on. I, along with tf have a rich history of not winning anything while participating in almost all the contests here. Its only recently that we won, that too only some consolation prizes. Keep writing if your heart tells you. Dont worry about the results.

@Ekta and DS-- Hmmm.. I know participating and keeping on the spirit for writing matters most... Winning is nt that important.. true... Thanks to indiblogger for coming u with great events and giving us a chance to explore more and give our best...

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey...who says winning is not important? If there is a contest, winning becomes all more important and hele build confidence. Those who disagree, let me know, I will make them write blogs for my team in airtel :P

Winning is so very important as long as one does with all fair will and mechanism! So dont stop winning :)

congrats to all.. hope it made everyone's day..

M a little disappointed... had expectations.. still wondering, where did I lack..wish the judges could give points as well and let us know the flaws..

After having read the posts of most of the winners.. I still feel I could have made it somewhere in the list and looking for an answer what held me back??

Nirvana
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hi Manjulika..... I am sure you had expectations - the post was nice too. Read it again after your comment here. I was hopeful too. And ofcourse disappointed as well. But a simple explanation could be that a connection between the prize winning posts and the 'brand' could be established; which probably is the way the contests work (since they are sponsored by brands). I just wish to tell you that the contenst can in no way be used as a yardstick to measure your writing! Cheers 

@Meena-- U consoled me at the right time.. I was behaving like a cry baby... I had written it for my husband and I really really wanted to win and surprise him...

M happy for winners for sure!!!!

Rahul Ashok
Rahul Ashok
from Kochi, Kerala
11 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners! We need further more contests from ya, Indiblogger folks. :D :)

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
11 years ago

We sure do need more contests.

Rahul Ashok
from Kochi, Kerala
11 years ago

:) :)

Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
11 years ago

Delighted to have won an Amazon Kindle! It is the most suitable award for an editor working in a publishing house. This is my 5th prize from Indiblogger. Quite motivating for a novice like me. Thank you Indifamily for being there and for coming up with such brilliant contests! Thank you friends for your love and support. Since every one has won something in this contest, I'd like to congratulate all the participants. Got to read a plethora of perspectives on marriage. Heartiest congratulations Saru, Uma, Amrit, Leo and everyone else. I am super happy! Laughing

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
11 years ago

And ofcourse Richa dearest. Congratulations :)

Richa Singh
from Pune
11 years ago

hey anukriti thanks a ton!! in fact it was thru ur status i came to know! a great surprise! made my day for sure :) and congratulations!!

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
11 years ago

You wrote a brilliant post! There's so much to learn from you. Need to take shaadi ke tips. Laughing

Hey congrts... 5th prize.. wow.. too gud...

Santosh BS
Santosh BS
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This was an unusual topic for a travel and photo blogger like me and an entirely new field to write upon... and this is how I started off the post -

"Don't be surprised to find an unusual post in my blog, its for the Sony contest... ... ..." and TF had also suggested not to mix these posts in my travel blog (I had no other option and not interested in nurturing another blog by the way...)

and now I'm pretty surprised to find myself one among the 35 voucher getters... I'm still amazed!

Thank you Indi and Sony Smile

congrts for the surprise win... 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats Santosh.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Congrats TF!! And other winners too, hearty congratulations.
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks DS. You should have also participated. This contest missed the famous team.

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago

Wow! My 1st entry ever here & I won a voucher at least :-) Its nothing compared to the top winners but is surely vwery motivating for small timers like me :-) Thank you Indifamily...I feel like I won the best newcomer in a guest appearance role filmfare award lol

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I still wonder what exactly made my Dove entry win and this one lose? Only God can answer such questions. Undecided Still, happy to be among the consolation winners. :) And congratulations to TF for being in the boat of consolation winners and not moving onto the winners boat. Tongue out

congo's bro

LockSign in to reply to this thread