The Reliance Digital Experience (Mumbai)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

We have something new on IndiStuff - where you go to the stuff, instead of the stuff going to you. Laughing

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/4/

Let us know if you have any questions!

Replies 121 to 140 of 296 Descending
Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Mu**** team informed, the stuff(goodie bag or ipod, whatsoever, as they are unaware of whts in) has been handed over to inditeamand will be couriered by them... 

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I don't know why Indiblogger team is not replying...I think they are busy arranging some new events for us... hope for the best and trust Indiblogger as they will totally satisfy you...I have been only to 2 meets but have realize that Indiblogger takes care that everything goes well....

Ratandeep Dhody
Ratandeep Dhody
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Does anyone know the last date for submission of the post?
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Entries must be submitted within a week of the walk-in

this is what contest page reads....

The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The day for me went well, the place was decent judging by what others are posting (the infiniti one at malad)

Now if only the goodie bag (wonder what will it be) and the ipod is dispatched soon :D

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Same was the case for me (except Goodie Bag and iPOD). The day went well and I was taken care of.

yash shah
yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

If i get d Ipod...it wud be my first apple product ... :)

Rohit Nair
Rohit Nair
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Just dropping by to say that I had visited the Mu**** store on 22nd June and didn't receive any kind of a goodie bag. 

Rohit Nair
Rohit Nair
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Kya yaar Renie, my house is in Mu-lu-nd yaar... Itna zealous nahin na banneka? 

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Mumbai
10 years ago
i visited reliance digital store today at kandivali. fortunately they had an idea about indibloggers gonna come to experience the store. i was asked to check the store, nobody approached me for any assistance. finally i was asked to wait for the goodie bag, wait was over and instead of goodie bad they gave me an iPod :-D
Amruta Birari
from mumbai
10 years ago

even me visited the same store but they dint give me anything..they said that i'll get it on my home address..how did u get it??

Yash Sehgal
Yash Sehgal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Visited the Kandivli store today.The store manager was least interested.He told me to approach another guy.He told me to see the store,no one gave a guided tour.

No Goodie Bag was provided.The guy told it will be mailed and took copy of indiblogger invite.

@Nikhil How you got iPod :O

Yash Sehgal
Yash Sehgal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Submitted my Exprience post :)

Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

where  do we need to submit the link of experience

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

submitted article

when we get goodie bag and ipod

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Went to Growels 101... Had a wonderful walk-through with a Customer Care Executive.... A good day.Though no goodie bag nor an ipod, took details and was assured the same will be mailed to us.

Siddharth Gupta
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It's high time we get a reply. Team IndiBlogger please help us out. We followed the rules. I personally do not know what is in the goodie bag, but whatever it is, the following should be complied with:

1. All Bloggers should get the same/similar goodie bag. It would be wrong if some got different ones

2. All Bloggers who posted a blogpost should get an iPod shuffle as promised, irrespective of what the goodie bag contains

It's been 2 weeks since my visit and I have no clue or indications about anything being dispatched to me although it was promised to be sent within a week. I know team Indi is awesome so I write this post not to crib but just as a reminder. We don't mind waiting but atleast give us a specific date to look forward to :)

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

I second you

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

I third you! Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I second Siddharth, third snuffles and fourth stephen. Wink =))

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i third siddharth, fourth snuffles, fifth stephen and sixth ranjith =))

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I agree with you (and we any have a reply from Renie on this), but what makes you think that Goodie bags would be differnt for someone?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Very, very sorry for the silence. The good folks at Reliance have been driving us up the wall, what with all the confusion at every store. As of now, we're waiting for consolidated lists from them as to who got what, so that we can make sure everybody gets what they are supposed to.

Noone will be asked to return anything.

Please give us some time to get back to you!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Renie I have only one problem and I have raised a ticket for it but Nandita seems to be busy.  Can you kindly confirm that my entry has been received with the Inditeam,

Thanks

Priyam Datta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey, ummm... I had visited the Store at Infiniti mall and I think none of us have got anything....

Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

We ppl at M~U~L~U~N~D didn't got anything

Also we have submitted our entry

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Sahil

good folks at Reliance have been driving us up the wall, what with all the confusion at every store. As of now, we're waiting for consolidated lists from them as to who got what, so that we can make sure everybody gets what they are supposed to.

So, all those who havent recived anything or just bag or iPod - will soon start recieving it. And, taking a clue from past this 'soon' may extend ino a few weeks.. :)

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Ya we at Mu**** store dint get anything..and just had to make an entry in the visitor's book..God knows how they will compile the data..waiting..
Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Guys It seems that Indiblogger is trying the best to provide ipod and the goodie bag..It may take time but definitely we will get it as we have submitted the post...

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Now that we have shared our "PEACE" aka "PIECE" of mind with IndiBlogger Team,(and they have responded back too!)

Lets wait for some time. The event is supposed to wrap up coming weekend, so lets wait for a month, for the directives.Meow :)

Kavitha Ramaswamy
Kavitha Ramaswamy
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Haha! After the thrashing on the blog post, I hardly expect anything! Tongue out But hey, if everyone's getting a goodie bag, i want one too!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

They are very good guys and so will send you your goodie bag even if you thrash them with a real stick.  

LockSign in to reply to this thread