Anonymous Soul
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Replies 121 to 140 of 372 Descending
Sunaina
Sunaina
from Edison
8 years ago

I too have not recieved any mail from Indiblogger. Guess we need to wait.

For a post of 1082 words, I've got a rejection mail saying it didn't meet the required word count. Min 450 is what I see in the contest rules. Am I missing something?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

One of the mods emailed me a while ago saying "Ooh no I rejected her by mistake!". Very sorry about that Nandhini, we're fixing it now!

Oh, thanks Renie and team. Got the second email. 

Raj Vora
Raj Vora
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi, any updates on text to be embedded in the post - given the company changing the car name under the light of Zica virus?

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Renie, can i know how is the numbering followed on the leaderoard ?

I was on 68 while rest was on 67. Second in list posted one more and became 68 and ideally should be still 2nd postition as both are equal

but he gets to be #1. this is just an example but its happening across other ranks as well. can u clarify how is it done?

(No offence to u Atulpriya :) )

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Hi Karthik, 

At first I thought its based on who posts later gets to be on top. But now it seems more like its in alphabetical order. First A, then K and then N and so on...

That's what I think, renie might he able to provide a better answer.

-Atul

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

So the leaderboard had only one sort - which was the count. The DB was deciding on the sorting after that, so it may have been alphabetical. We've added a sort for the average time submitted now, so it has been fixed. Thanks for the heads-up guys!

Rajesh Kasargod
Rajesh Kasargod
from Mumbai
8 years ago

It should be an inspiring story or creative article woven around a keyword . 

It was clearly stated but we  people took it for granted. I am really happy that Rules are strictly followed. May the best only win.

Really surprised at people calling in unfair 

It should be an inspiring story or creative article woven around a keyword
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

@Atul yes man. i felt the same. it shouldnt be on alphabetical order but rather who completed first right? in case if its a tie that can be the only deciding factor right?

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

2 clarifications , one was the above ranking issue

Second, i see ppl posting the same thing with part 1, part 2 , part 3 etc. like My favourte fantastico songs part 1, part 2 , part 3.. is this allowed?

shouldnt every post be on a different topic and not just the same with a different list of the songs? 

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Oh, I can think of myself doing that by picking up an idea for a story, breaking it up and spanning it over a number of posts. I found that fine enough and thus have done that.

ranjana ahuja
ranjana ahuja
from bareilly
8 years ago

I see many people pointing fingers at each other,Indiblogger this marathon could have been better if it was in form of happy hours.

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Ranjana everyone has different opinion. I too would have wanted it in form of happy hours. Less bloggers will win and at the same time their blogs will have posts with the same links......I think Indiblogger will definitely listen to our suggestion. At the same time, I want to motivate everyone who is taking part to write more and more as they have worked hard still now and they are near to their goal.  All the Best my friends.

ranjana ahuja
ranjana ahuja
from bareilly
8 years ago

Is there any chance to win assured entry voucher..how to know if assured voucher are still remaining or not?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

noone's pointing fingers at anyone. everyone's excited abt this new concept

we are still clarifying rules and ranking order of posts . 

btw there wont be any vouchers left . it has  crossed 2000 and only top 1000 get the assured prize with a max of 10 ( considering 10% of the posts are rejected and 10% have written more than 10 posts)

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I see my post rejected for the embeded url! While I have already had it in my post! Cry Had it been any other reason it was okay but for url?? :-( 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Can you please explain the issue of embedded URL ?

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

No it got approved after letting them know. Thanks Renie :-I 

Everyone is writing fabulously. I will start writing by today evening. 

@Renie: I suggest that there should be a prize distribution event for this amazing #TataZica Marathon. All the bloggers should be invited and I would also like to contribute as an IndiCrew Member if an event is going to be organized.  What is your opinion?

Sarthak Brahma
Sarthak Brahma
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

My blogpost Peppy Confessions of a College Dude: An Interview was rejected for IndiMarathon,without mentioning any grounds. It fully complies with all rules mentoned and still it was rejected. This is very disappointing to see. Why has this happened?

Aditya
Aditya
from New Delhi
8 years ago

@Renie As soon as the entry is rejected it should be updated in the number of entries. It would make easy for everyone to see where they stand. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

I think its updated already i guess? No ??

Aditya
from New Delhi
8 years ago

My two entries were rejected but the count is still the same.

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
8 years ago

Can we resubmit the rejected ebtry by making necessary changes?

Reviewing all the entries might be a #fantastico Headache for all the moderators. CoolLaughing But it won't last longer as they are all #peppy moderators.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

This is the first time that posts are been rejected....My 2 posts out of 9 have been rejected still now which means that I may not even get the 350Rs vouchers that I was looking for. It is good to see this strictness...I think am allowed to remove Zica code from rejected posts. Am I right??//

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

This is the first time that posts are been rejected....My 2 posts out of 9 have been rejected still now which means that I may not even get the 350Rs vouchers that I was looking for. It is good to see this strictness...I think am allowed to remove Zica code from rejected posts. Am I right??//

Rajesh Kasargod
Rajesh Kasargod
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Yes you can delete the post too . It out of Contest anyways.

LockSign in to reply to this thread