Catch the flavour - a contest with teams!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

New contest by Bacardi Breezer folks, and this one has a new format - teams! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=94

What team will you choose? Smile

Replies 121 to 140 of 381 Descending
Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

phew... finally done... yay Cranberry.... 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ek mahine ka kota pakka for Team Cranberry Tongue out

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

hahahah VP... Mumbai will also host the party. Trust me... mumbai will do anything for a party!

Hiral Trivedi
Hiral Trivedi
from Sydney
10 years ago

As far as I understand, multiple entries are not allowed or are they?

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Hiral, yep multiple entries are allowed... however you have to blog about the same flavour.

Hiral Trivedi
Hiral Trivedi
from Sydney
10 years ago

Oh same flavor??!!Frown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes, same flavour. If one was allowed to blog about different flavours, one can blog about all the six flavours and win one month supply of breezer. Innocent

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Regarding multiple entries :

1. Are multiple entries allowed or are we just assuming that they are allowed? Innocent

2. Those who have already submitted your posts, is the Submit Entry button still visible? Innocent

3. If one submits multiple entries, then how will the points for that blogger be decided : Average of points earned earned for all posts of that bloggest or the post with the highest points? Innocent

I can only the 2nd question and it is Yes

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks NSV Smile @Renie First and Third questions are for you.  Tongue out

Even though I have not participated, I am curious to know the answers. Sealed

So if the answer for the 2nd question is yes, it would automatically mean that the answer for the first one is also Yes Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ NSV Not necessary. Undecided Renie might have forgotten to add that check in the code. Tongue out

On the contest page it shows Multiple entries are allowed. And I dont understand your third question. I dont see the mention of points anywhere. Each post (whether it is a second/thrid/nth post by the blogger) will be evaluated independently

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I missed reading it. Innocent

I was talking about the team prize. The contest page says 'The team with the best overall score wins ...'. So, I was wondering how that score would be calculated. Innocent

OK. May be the team with most number of blog posts will win :D

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

In that case I would have submitted 30-40 blog posts Money mouth ( if the prize was one month supply of chocolates Money mouth )

A lot of people can do the same. Then there wont be a limit to the number of posts. Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

But not all people will have the patience to do it and also the love for chocolates Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Does PineApple breezer taste that bad? Innocent

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

who'd want a beer in pineapple flavour? really... 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Innocent

Divya Rai
Divya Rai
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

Ranjith,

2) No, the entire page becomes like the one on the day 1, before entry and selection of the team. It is not showing the "submit" button after one has submitted their entry.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks Divya Smile

@ NSV You said that the submit button is still visible. Innocent

Date extended till 12th now Smile

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I'm in cranberry team and submitted my entry as well.I just checked sometime back and my name wasnt showing up...So i selected cranberry again and tried submitting my post.It didnt accept it!!!!!It says my post is already submitted....But why my name has been taken out of the team??????

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The number of spots left in all the teams have increased by around 20. Innocent Coding error? Innocent

Where did you submit your post ? On the contest page by clicking on the Submit button? Did you get a confirmation that your post has been submitted? If yes, then you've done everything correctly and it is some mistake on part of IB.

To be sure, you can contact IB here http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/ describing the situation. Laughing

It didnt accept it

You got an error during team selection or post submission? 

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
10 years ago

when i first submitted it accepted...That was this afternoon.Now i got kicked out,so i reselected the team and tried submitting same blog again but got a message saying my post is already there on indivine!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Then, it is probably some mistake at IB's end. Undecided Renie will correct it soon. Laughing

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Mass kicking?looks like breezer effect!!! they got a kick out of bacardi breezer and now they r on mass kicking pree!!!

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

hahahah.... i better check 

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ooooooooooooo... i've been kicked out...Knitha.urs i see you as part of the team... 

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
10 years ago

i am part of the team cause i reselected the team....Tongue out....

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Renie help pls even my name was missing had to add it again Innocent SOS Renie 

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

2 Things:

1. If you have received the "kicked out" mail, no worries, loads of spaces left in all the teams to rejoin...infact it's a blessing in disguise because u can choose another flavor and deadline's getting extended to 12th.

2. I guess the mails are being sent by mistake to eveyone after the individual timer's stopped. Indi needs to take care of that. I have submitted though ;)

InnocentSo, if you have submitted the entry, you can still be on team and submit another. But if you fail to do so within the first week of registering, then you will be disqualified. This is how I understand it

Hiral Trivedi
Hiral Trivedi
from Sydney
10 years ago

I did not get any mail and yet I re-join the team and don't submit another entry for the same flavor, what should I expect at the end of the second deadline?

LockSign in to reply to this thread