The Kissan 100% Real Blogger Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Our first contest for 2012 is out - who wants to get in touch with nature this year? Smile

We are open to more suggestions on the prizes - as long as they are nature holidays, and within India, it's all good - so you can pretty much choose where you would like to go as long as it's within the budget!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=50

---------------------------------

For those having doubts about this contest, here's clarification from Vineet:

Hi Everyone!

About the clarification on the contest topic - The topic invites you to share your stories where while growing up you had experiences close to nature or your roots. For example, maybe the walk in the park with your dad everyday when you were five. Or maybe even the stories that your grand mom used to tell you, and NOT watching TV. Or playing football in the heavy rains of Mumbai. Interpretation of nature does not have to be some exotic locations or your travel. These are all experiences that take us back to our roots. This is not a travelogue contest :)

The Fool's interpretation is correct: A memorable incident from childhood or involving one's children if one has any involving close interaction with nature". Nature having a broader definition of course! 

Hope this clarifies!

About the travel, the dates are flexible and you can redeem those for a duration of six months! 

Replies 141 to 160 of 160 Descending
Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Congratulations all...

Special mention to Arti and Arvind ji! You guys rock! Laughing

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Punit, thank you so much! Laughing You are always so motivating and I Wish you all the very best in the biker contest Smile

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
11 years ago

Congrats Winners.....:)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Mohineeee... thanks a lot dear.... :) :)

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
11 years ago

atleast there seem like there are new winners in this :P... welll congratulations to all of them. I am tired of losing so dint participate in the incredible stories and stayfree contest... may write something for the biker contest as my bro is hard-core biker... all the best... enjoy ur holidays :)

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Thousif and All the best for the biker contest :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am feeling wonderful to receive the prize! I am overjoyed, all set to go places… free of cost! My parents are very happy too.. Smile

But what makes me happier is to see My Yatra Diary receive so much love, support and good wishes from this wonderful community… and it has been like that right from the day I have come here! I am no writer, and if today I have survived for this long as a blogger.. I can easily say its because of the constant encouragements I continue to get from all wonderfully talented people here… I am really touched, there are some moments in life when… no matter which direction you turn or look, all you can feel is Gratitude… and that is exactly how I feel right now… Smile

Thank you Kissan for the beautiful theme, it was so much fun and delight to read the entry of each and every one of the participants… truly, each was a gem written from the heart and each a winner in its own might! Thank You IndiBlogger for the amazing platform that connects so many amazing bloggers and brings the best out of each one of us, no amount of words can ever be enough to thank you people!!!! Cool And last but not the least, Thank you IndiBloggers... for giving me the confidence to write… for standing by me always and for all the motivations... without all of YOU, I would have been nowhere today! Smile

Finally to cut my long speech short, Tongue out

------------------>   CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE AND ALL!!!!!

Keep writing and keep the passion for your skill burning! Each one of us is gifted in a unique way and we need no prizes to confirm that! I sincerely wish the best for everyone!! Cool

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Very well deserved Arti. Your blog deserves every bit of the recognition it is getting. Infact I was very surprised when your Miss You Ma post did not win. But these big wins have more than compensated for that loss.
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Wow Wow WowLaughing. Nice Speech DiWinkThough it didn't feel like oneTongue outSmile.

You and your blog deserve much more diSealedMoney mouth.

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@DS So glad to come across you here... keep writing DS, you are a winner for me, your brother-sister post was so lovely and sweet, thank you fr all the kind words Smile

@Poo Thanks Poo, glad you liked my speeech Laughing Hehe, it really was Tongue out Thanks sweetie Kiss You express your thoughts so sweetly and beautifully, I really am very glad to have interacted with a wonderful person like you here Wink God Bless you dear.. Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Once again, a hearty congratulations, Arti. That was a wonderful award acceptance speech. Thanks a lot for your encouraging comments to me earlier on in this thread, Arti. Very sweet of you. Indi-blogger has a lot to thank you for. It is because of good natured people like you that many of us continue to be active here.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It really wasntLaughingTongue out. WelcomeCoolLaughing. AWwwEmbarassedSo humbleKissYou are such a lovely person DiKiss. I am extremely lucky to have met youLaughing. God bless meLaughingyou also bless meSealedMoney mouth

Santosh BS
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I hardly follow these contests and no wonder I have missed all the action out here!

Kudos to you and your blog is worth all these rewards and many more :)

God bless and happy blogging :)

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Glad you liked my post Arti. That means much more than winning the prize. Encouragements like these egg me to write or else I would have left writing long back.
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@TF Thanks TF, glad you liked it :) You are just being too kind to say that, TF... :)  Nothing like that though Innocent

@Poo lol poo!! Laughing I bless you... Means? Surprised You want a treat, na?? Tongue outInnocentSealedTongue out

@Santosh Your presence here means a lot..... and gives me so much joy.. :) Thank you very very much Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey DS, we just posted that together Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey DS, Blogging world cannot afford to lose a wise blogger like you Wink do keep blogging!!

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Hehe:) I am no wise man.
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

HeheheTongue out. Yes I want a treatSealedMoney mouthLaughingBut I also want you to bless meLaughingWinkTongue out. You know like AashirwaadTongue out. May you be so so soTongue out

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
11 years ago

What a wonderful speech Arti....and wishes and everything...wow..Indilove..of Indifamily.

Did you notice I was clapping here so laudly..? Smile

congo's Arti ji, cheers, and enjoy, well deserved tours. 

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@DS Hmmm.. ok then.. Wise boy, may be Undecided

@Poo lol! lemme think.. ok.. take this --> Jeete Raho Tongue out .. Jeet in the other context, of course! Wink

@Mohinee What do I say... Your claps are my words Smile

@Pramodji Thank you and wish you all the best for all the adventourous trysts with your bike :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Any idea about the 'Nature Trail' that will be given away to the winners? Will it be the same for everyone?

IF it is the same... with the same days... it will surely end up becoming an extended jam-session for the indibloggers! :)

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

nice idea arvind jee...dieing to hear on the info...when are they informing us.... Cry

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
11 years ago

@Arvind Passey, what a wonderful idea!  Thanks Indiblogger for the award

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Congrats, Ritu! Have fun :)

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

This is my first touch-down at this thread...my heartiest congos to all the winners--------enjoy !!

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago
Any News on Awards!!!! I have packed my bagpack even.................... ;-)
'D2'
'D2'
from Noida
11 years ago

Thanks everyone, for all the congratulations. :)

@Renie Any news on when we'll get any information on the prizes?

Ash
Ash
from Bangalore
11 years ago

My first contest entry and to win a prize was amazing. 'Relatively' new on Indiblogger too..

Just saw this thread.. thanks for the congratulations.

Waiting to hear about the details on the prizes !

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats. Interesting to note an Ash and a Ashu have won the prizes.

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

Congrats for your 100% achievement .... 1 contest 1 award... good one.....

me too share the same dias..1 contest 1 award...Wink

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Many Congrats Ash. TF, not only Ash and Ashu but Arti, Anjali, Anzz and Arvind also won... Notice the A power.
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

I hope Kissan give s some flexibility in choosing the destination for the 'nature trail'... would love to go somewhere far far away into the folds of the mountains... and wouldn't mind extending the number of days for the trip. :) How's Sikkim?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

We just sent an email to all the winners - please let me know in case any of you didn't get it for some reason.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Got the mail, Renie. And I must say, the packages by indiauntravelled.com are wonderful... the best part was to see even Sikkim mentioned there. :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

It is certainly going to be hard choosing from the list... they're all good. The best part is that there is no unnecessary time pressure...

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

A very special 'thank you' to indiblogger and Kissan for making this list a reality.

Ash
Ash
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Great options ! All thanks to the Kissan and the Indiblogger team !

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago
A big thank you for the Award and choices.... awsome destination.... am loooking for a coin to decide now... thanks Indiblogger and Kissan....thanks a ton
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Wow!! All the nature trails are divine, so many unheard and off beat places to choose from! How I wish I could have them all ... Sealed

Thanks loads IndiBlogger and Kissan, the prize just couldn't have been better! Really very happy, thanks a lot Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Don't worry, Arti. You will win the rest in future contests. Now try and win that exotic beach trip from Lakme.

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I would love to but I am really doubtful if Kyra will be interested in my idea of fun out in the sun Innocent

Jokes apart, thanks a lot for your encouragement, TF and All the very best to you for all the contests that you are participating in, you do know you have my best wishes always Smile

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Looks like the list of places for Nature Trail is very nice... As Arti said there are some unheard and off beat places.

If any of the winners can share the list of places here with us, we will also come to know about the nice places we can plan our next trip too. Smile

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yes Yes, Even I want to knowLaughing

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Sweta and Princess Poo,

We have got 6 destinations to choose from - Spiti in Himachal Pradesh, Raison in HP again, Pranpur in MP, Darap in Sikkim, Wayanad and Kannur in Kerela, Jungle camp at Sattal in Uttarakhand.

There is a description of things attached with each place that they have planned for us during the time we spend at one of the destinations like bullock cart rides, visit to villages and interacting with the locals there, rafting, trekking, etc. You can check their site - http://indiauntravelled.com - for more info. It's indeed an amazing venture by Shivya and others... just reminds me of the fact that there is so many treasures hidden in my country, so much left to explore.. Smile

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

very true Arti, there is so much to explore in our country Smile

Thanks for sharing the list and the link... will try to plan some trip this year for sure.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

WowSurprised. Di take me with youEmbarassedTongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yes, sweta do it :)

Poo, surely would love to... lil lil sis Laughing

DS
from Mumbai
11 years ago
Very good places these, unheard of and hence must be unspoilt too!!
Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

who is planning to go where??? and when\???? any luck for meeting each other???

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I am just flipping back and forth between pages. Innocent So hard to decide, right? What about you and the others? Has anyone planned out anything yet?

LockSign in to reply to this thread