Internet is fun with Vodafone!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

The Zoozoos are here with an IndiBlogger contest!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=56

And no, Vodafone is not giving away wrinkly little pugs as prizes - instead, you can win a MacBook Pro, Sony Playstations, Sennheiser headphones, Zoozoo bean bags and tickets to the IPL finals with travel included!

Since the IPL finals are around the corner, this contest closes relatively soon. Let us know if you have any questions, and good luck! Smile

Replies 141 to 160 of 176 Ascending
Sandeep Biswas
Sandeep Biswas
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Where is the T&C? Couldn't find it...

Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
11 years ago

There is no T&C..just keep the topic alive

Janak Kumar Yadav
Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
11 years ago

Done with my second post on this topic and still waiting to get the entries revealed.. Those entries which I have read so far for this contest by @TF and others, are masterpieces in itself and interesting to read... Just go for it.. Wink

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Both your posts were amazing too. Don't remember if I commented on your second one. By the way, I am also done with my 5th entry.

Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
11 years ago

Yes, you have commented on the second one too.. Thanks for your appreciation...Loved it Laughing

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago
oh nooo iam stuck..... is exp with internet on mobile thru laptop ....will be valid..someone guide me plzzzzzzzzzz
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

**correction exp with internet via mobile as a modem...and pc for usage..

Topic is very interesting... wanna write for fun...and also Bean Bag..Wink

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Seems like its me only coming here again and again. Back with my fourth entry for the contest.

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Yar, I had a bad week at office, not even able to complete the challenge I took....waiting for the contest to open, then read your entries only after publishing mine ;)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Give me some IDEA na TF JHICryUndecided. If only someone got me a PHONE and a VADALaughing, I would come up with somethingUndecidedMoney mouthTongue out.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Puneet - Hope I don't have a bad week next week. I am planning to put 14 entries - So 10 more to go before 18th. Look forward to your entry. I am also checking all other entries to get some ideas. Do check out mine. They are again like the castrol ones.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Just write whatever comes to your mind, princess. Ideas will start flowing. Maybe you can check out my posts to get some ideas. 

p p is it vada paav you are lookin for.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I think so PL JHILaughingTongue out.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Really enjoying this contest. Still the entries have also not been revealed and I already have my third entry ready. 

great takes coming up dude, I will be posting mine at the last minute.

Joining the fun....love the prizes Money mouthTongue out

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Done with my second post for the contest. Wating for the cards to open up.

My broadband is down (Seriously, MTNL Sucks Yell), and I'm using Vodafone 3G to reply here. Isn't this fun? Wink

yo, everyone on airtel too would say voda onlyWink

No Comments Tongue out

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I am writing a saga for this one inspired by PL's tea time saga for change. Done with my first entry for this contest. 

wow, cheers.  

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

OoohLaughingI wouldn't miss a single postCool

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

'ma bwa'! :) Watch ZNMD on your mobile phone... stream it on a 3g connection. Some call this fun.

So 'fun' is just one perspective for one person... another may have ne diametrically opposite, for instance, he may want to browse the MIT website and read the online notes there! There is joy in both.

What matter, therefore, is not WHAT you write about but HOW you go about it.

yo, it's a relative concept, in the end one never knows what will strike the judges chord.

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

That's a great topic and a lot of great prizes.... it's a plus-plus. Money mouth

PeeVee
PeeVee
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Is it just me or does the topic seem so vast that it we can write almost anything and it will still be relevant?Surprised

R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Count me in on tht thought too, PeeVee :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

To me it appeared the other way round. How strange?

PeeVee
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@ TF, really? Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way o_O

Janak Kumar Yadav
Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
11 years ago

Wow, I just loved the topic this time...Thank you Indiblogger Team and Vodafone for bringing out such a nice contest for Tech Lovers...I could not wait and My blogpost for this contest is Posted. Laughing Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

All the best JKYLaughingGo For ItCool

Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
11 years ago

Thanks Pooja...and I am waiting for your posts too...pretty excited to read it...

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
11 years ago

Wow! Another contest....would try to fulfill my Wish to feature on PoularBlogs thread... :)

Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
11 years ago

Sure my dear friend..... Will love to it... Laughing

Suroor Wijdan
Suroor Wijdan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Great topic, atlast a contest for my niche ;)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

What is with all the GIBBERISH?SurprisedUndecided

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Oh good lord Kiss Indiblogger is getting bigger and better with each passing day Laughing

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I am welcoming myself after a long pause, I'm in Cool

glad to see you back captain avi, ace it this time.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

All the best AVILaughing

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

I have a question...

Is it prizes that spur a person to write?

OR

Is it the topic that allows powerful thoughts to be expressed well?

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I think its the TOPICLaughingbecause all of us have so many memories, and yet when asked to write about it simply you wouldn't know where to startSurprisedbut competitions like these help us bring out such memoriesLaughing.

R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Me thinx its the topic - many a times, I end up thinkin to myself, "wht else can I write on???" n then indi comes up with a contest Smile

Of curse, the prizes does make it "an offer u can't refuse...."

Smile

topic coupled with the prize booster. otherwise any tom and harry could push up topics, at his blog and get contributions. The dire hope that writeup may catch the eye of judges, instigate people like me to write. Though eye catcher may not have been able to be produced. 

Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

I too think its the topics. I have seen many contests from indiblogger before, but didn't want to participate in most of them. This is my second entry in two years. To me, its the topic and if I get a bean bag, its a bonus Wink

PeeVee
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I think it's the prizes :)

At Indiblogger especially, the stakes are so high, we'd be fools not to participate. Especially since we have absolutely nothing to lose. When you can win an iPad or a MacBook Pro for just writing 200-500 or whatever words on the blog you own, who wouldn't try? :)

Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

first its the prizes, especially the no. of impressive prizes, and then comes the topic. Personally, in this case both are against me, Onle 1 impressive prize is there, and the topic too is quite tough for me (I don't have any smartphone, so never used 3G on phone)

Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
11 years ago

Personally, it's topic that makes a blogger interested in writing on the topic, whereas Prizez are just a mode for making the blogger excited to complete & compete in and give an extra effort..May be his best... If the topic is totally unknown to you, the prizes wont make you write a blog...but if the Topic is wellknown to you, you won't care much about the prizes... By the way, its my personal thinking and can vary from others.. :-)

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Oh My Goody GodSurprised. Just 2 days back I took a long breath saying "PHEW! FINALLY WROTE TO ALL CONTESTS" and not here is anotherCoolLaughing. Indi I LOVE YOUKissKissEmbarassed. Prizes are SO GOODMoney mouthCool.

Hats Off to IndiTeam for bringing such great contests to usSmile.

LockSign in to reply to this thread