I am Explorer Contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It's time for some creative imagination! You are no longer bound by the laws of nature and reality. Create your own land, the creatures and terrains.

You have been chosen by planet earth to head explorations into an unknown land. Write a blog post on your brave journey and your discoveries across the final frontier!

Check out 'I am Explorer' contest here. Apart from the flipkart vouchers for regular entries, there are also prizes for the ( 5 ) best photo blogs and ( 1 ) video blog. Laughing

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: --
Replies 141 to 160 of 177 Descending
Mukulika Basu
Mukulika Basu
from Visakhapatnam
10 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners!! {#emotions_dlg.laughing}

Thank you to team Indiblogger and Tata Safari for gift voucher worth rs.1000 {#emotions_dlg.smile}

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

Congrats Mukulika Basu.. happy emoticon

Mukulika Basu
Mukulika Basu
from Visakhapatnam
10 years ago

Thank you Razi! Congratulations to you too :D

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
10 years ago

My first win on IndiBlogger. Thank you so much to the Tata Safari team and the IndiBlogger team for this sheer happiness. :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners... :)

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

At the risk of being biased, I loved my fantasy story for this one. Wondering how nobody appreicated it :( FrownTongue out

But, I'm very happy for all winners!!! congrats!!! :) SmileSmile

Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Even I thought that my post was really good, especially after spending a whole day on creating it.  CryBut that's ok, there'll always be a next contest and some more awesome prizes to win Tongue out

AMRITA SABAT
AMRITA SABAT
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Congratulations to all the Winners! Smile

I earned creative satisfaction by writing my entry for this contest though my name isn't in the Winners' List! Innocent

This will always be special as this was my first contest at IndiBlogger. Will take part in the great contests that are presently on! Laughing

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Awww Prasanna, welcome to the gang, even I spent a long time creating the story.... *hug* :)

Hiral Trivedi
Hiral Trivedi
from Sydney
10 years ago

My post was not relevant at all but it acted as a trigger for the travel tab on my blog, No regrets. Cool

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
10 years ago

Any idea how much time it will take for the flipkart vouchers to be sent? My first win here and hence I'm unfamiliar with the process. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It generally takes 1-2 months. 

Details will be sent to your email.

Laughing

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

Didnt get any mail yet..! Sealed

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Razi you will get the mail in 1-2 months with the voucher code and badge :p
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

waiting....

nail biting emoticon
Vijay Kumar Sharma
Vijay Kumar Sharma
from Noida
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners !

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
10 years ago

@Ranjith - thanks for the reply. :) You ought to wait for the good things, that's the case with this. Waiting.. :D

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
:D
Roasted Papad
Roasted Papad
from Kolkata
10 years ago

My first win and I am feeling wonderful.. How to claim the prize??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
If it is an e gift voucher, they will send it to your mail. Otherwise, they will send it to your mailing address mentioned in your profile. There is nothing you need to do to claim it. ;)
Vijay Kumar Sharma
Vijay Kumar Sharma
from Noida
10 years ago

Hi Ranjith, This is my first win and wondering that how much time it may take to get thse vouchers. Excited :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It generally takes around 1-2 months. 

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Our forum hero has the patience to answer everybody's queries again and again even though they are repeating the same question which has been answered above - Hats off to you Ranjith!Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

:P

Repeating queries need repeating answers. So, it's easier. :P

Previously, I used to say that it depends on many factors blah blah. For some contests, it was this, for some it was that. Now, I'm using simple replies :

Winners announcement takes 2-3 months.

It takes 1-2 months for the prizes to be delivered.

These answers are simpler and also won't confuse others. Cool

I've been checking the winners announcement for long and gave it up one day. After quite a while, I am checking and just can't believe my post among the winning entries. I've submitted quite a few to indi contests and it's wonderful to be one atleast among the 65s today. Thanks Indi team.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Congrats Nadhini. Laughing

First win is really exciting, especially if it happens after participating in many contests without any luck! Smile

Vijay Kumar Sharma
Vijay Kumar Sharma
from Noida
10 years ago

Thanks Ranjith :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

More than two weeks now. Please update about this one too!

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

I never bother about something that comes through email but something that comes via courier is really a head-ache.Cool

Hope no physical vouchers like Apollo one.Undecided

Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

any updates..??

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Vouchers and badges please! Frown

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
10 years ago

Been a while since the results came out for this one, my first win here so very excited to receive the prize. :)

Roasted Papad
Roasted Papad
from Kolkata
10 years ago

it's really long now.. when can we expect the vouchers?

LockSign in to reply to this thread